Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5130549 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by solbash11(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2016
onatisi:
a simple 7 line sentence could have averted all these . To the accuser,if truly you have taken all these steps then thumbs up to you . You have proven your case beyond reasonable doubts .and if there is any additional punitive measures you feel you can take against the PayPal email owner ,supporter or accomplice pls kindly do so without any delay. Just take action No need discussing it here
I don't even know why the mods are foot-dragging and wasting time in taken down all the accused monikers. I remember vividly well how they were swift to ban monikers even when the allegations against them couldn't be substantiated. It seems the more popular you are here on nairaland ,the more protected you are by the mods.
Ojoro full everywhere for this our obodo-naija....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
Aleairhub, I have given my findings to those who needed names and a culprit.

1. You are an accomplice in this case.

2. You aid and abate crime.

3. As a BDC operator, it is your duty to verify the identities of those you transact with and ascertain the source of their funds.

4. You covered up for a fraudster

5. You aided his/her possible evation of arrest

6. Obstruction of justice is a crime on it's own. For deliberately delaying to provide details of the said scammer, you are no different from him/her.

57k / $142 is small money but a crime is a crime. Whether 1,000 or 1,000,000.

The matter has been reported to the SSS @ Yenagoa and to the police. A case file will be opened today. Aleairhub, since you think you have money, you will spend it!

Catching the Okoh Florence Ochejife person na small thing...

I just pity Aleairhub, because he has more to loose. @ dominique, I have rested my case oo. The ball is now in your court.

Additionally, the owner of the paypal account that sent the funds is willing to forfeit the account because of this case. An "authorised access" claim has been filed to paypal. That lovelygzm@hotmail.com account holder has a shocker coming.
sir, u don't need to tell him d steps u are taking, I also paid #83000 to the above account on Monday for btc, he refuse to send d btc and also refuse to refund my money uptil now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tex25: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2016
$164 PayPal funds for sale @390
No low ballers 340, 360 crew stay away, scammers clear road. Hit me up on
Whatsapp 08134281066
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Still buying PayPal and Payoneer.

Contacts on my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
dollaflow:
sir, u don't need to tell him d steps u are taking, I also paid #83000 to the above account on Monday for btc, he refuse to send d btc and also refuse to refund my money uptil now

Bros abeg be specific... which account you pay to .... upload screenshot ... cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2016
So this case don go far lyk ds. In my opinion, this would nt av gotten far lyk ds if aleair had immediately countered d claim. When u are being accussed u dnt just sit calm, u sit up, counter and fight against it, even lawyers dat are defending a client dat he knows is guilty will not sit quiet when d prosecutor is attacking. The way the lawyer will attack u will actually think d prosecutor is even lying. I dnt no if it is gentility or pride dat made aleair nt counter immediately

Singapore1:
anybody that want to scam me BABA help me answer them
oya die! die!! die!!!
( i dey MFM )
i swear to God there are some people here i would like to pay a visit and beat them mercilessly and upload am for NL

ppl lyk who?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2016
dollaflow:

Screenshot your allegations please. The danger of exchangers is that they be the middle man in a fraud and the may not know about.

Provide us with the account you paid to (name, account number, also the bank), number involved and all the proves

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Mariesio:

Bros abeg be specific... which account you pay to .... upload screenshot ... cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uslasconsults(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Dear Nairalander,

Beware of http://www.cashexchanger.com.ng/ SCAM

I exchange my paypal with them and they never paid back and no response.

Please beware of this scam because i am a victim

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2016
dollaflow:

what is this one saying again?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Gunbiz:
So this case don go far lyk ds. In my opinion, this would nt av gotten far lyk ds if aleair had immediately countered d claim. When u are being accussed u dnt just sit calm, u sit up, counter and fight against it, even lawyers dat are defending a client dat he knows is guilty will not sit quiet when d prosecutor is attacking. The way the lawyer will attack u will actually think d prosecutor is even lying. I dnt no if it is gentility or pride dat made aleair nt counter immediately

ppl lyk who?

dem plenty die

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uslasconsults(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Kindly find here screenshots of allegations to show that www.cashexchanger.com.ng is a scam

Everyone Beware!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by corpROYAL(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Nsonaso:
$116 Skrill available
how much?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Jainine:

Screenshot your allegations please. The danger of exchangers is that they be the middle man in a fraud and the may not know about.

Provide us with the account you paid to (name, account number, also the bank), number involved and all the proves

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
uslasconsults:
Kindly find here screenshots of allegations to show that www.cashexchanger.com.ng is a scam

Everyone Beware!!!
Please open a thread for this because a lot of folks wll not see this and may likely fall to these scammers.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
Aleairhub, I have given my findings to those who needed names and a culprit.

1. You are an accomplice in this case.

2. You aid and abate crime.

3. As a BDC operator, it is your duty to verify the identities of those you transact with and ascertain the source of their funds.

4. You covered up for a fraudster

5. You aided his/her possible evation of arrest

6. Obstruction of justice is a crime on it's own. For deliberately delaying to provide details of the said scammer, you are no different from him/her.

57k / $142 is small money but a crime is a crime. Whether 1,000 or 1,000,000.

The matter has been reported to the SSS @ Yenagoa and to the police. A case file will be opened today. Aleairhub, since you think you have money, you will spend it!

Catching the Okoh Florence Ochejife person na small thing...

I just pity Aleairhub, because he has more to loose. @ dominique, I have rested my case oo. The ball is now in your court.

Additionally, the owner of the paypal account that sent the funds is willing to forfeit the account because of this case. An [b]"authorised access" claim has been filed to paypal. That lovelygzm@hotmail.com account holder has a shocker coming.[/b]

You are the complainant here. On whose authority are you convicting someone of a crime? Abeg jorh.

@The 1st bolded: According to what law or regulations instrument?

@ 2nd bolded is fraud. There was no unauthorized access.

I feel that Aleairhub's attitude was very terrible and uncalled for, but this your saber-rattling is not much different.

In essence: Both of you need to chill with the testoterone and begin thinking on how to find a mutually beneficial solution.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demosoft: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
I need 3 btc....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey:

You are the complainant here. On whose authority are you convicting someone of a crime? Abeg jorh.

I feel that Aleairhub's attitude was very terrible and uncalled for, but this your saber-rattling is not much different.

In essence: Both of you need to chill with the testoterone and begin thinking on how to find a mutually beneficial solution.

Orijin or Gulder?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
dollaflow:

Also try and include the screen shot of conversation let make sure it's the same phone number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey:

Are you a BDC operator?

Do you know that buying a property that was fraudulently or forcefully obtained is a crime?

@ the paypal part, please tell that to paypal.

I have business to settle with Okoh and Aleairhub.

Aleairhub has business to settle with only Okoh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Are you a BDC operator? No, but I know the law, and I know that 1. The exchanges that go on here do not qualify as BDC operations 2. Even if they did, there is no requirement like you stated. Abokee dey do background check?

Do you know that knowingly buying a property that was fraudulently or forcefully obtained is a crime? Buyers are protected from having to return stolen goods when the purchase was done in market overt (Check Google or ask a lawyer).

@ the paypal part, please tell that to paypal.

I have business to settle with Okoh and Aleairhub.

Aleairhub has business to settle with only Okoh.

Note that I am not excusing Aleairhub. I still feel he needs to do more to show his distance from the scam, if that is indeed the case.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey:

Note that I am not excusing Aleairhub. I still feel he needs to do more to show his distance from the scam, if that is indeed the case.

You think Aleairhub is an abokeee? He operates with a limited liability company and has a registered office address.

Where you there when aleairhub transacted with Okoh? Did he show you the screenshots of their chat from the beginning of their transaction to the end?

Buyers are protected from having to return stolen goods when the purchase was done in market overt (Check Google or ask a lawyer).
knowing the goods were stolen or not is not an issue. One thing is certain, that when a good is discovered as stolen, it will be retrieved from the buyer. And the loss is the buyers!

Seems you do not know the nigerian police.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Timi1990:
@tolulope95 & @khenykhey be like bread nd butter .

Huh.. i didnt write that.. My account must have been toyed with by someone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
dollaflow:

I was going to type better late than never, but then realised you paid on Monday which was after Dajo had already fallen victim.

If yours had happened the previous week and you had notified the house immediately, then a lot of stress would have been averted.

As it is now, there seems to ne no public scam records of Florence Okoh before this week, but there are enough of Emmanuel A to go around, so anyone falling victim to Florence before this week can easily be excused, unlike someone that knowingly or unknowingly buys from Emmanuel A.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

The tolulope95 chic is suspect as well then.

What suspect ?? what is going on here??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

Huh.. i dint write that.. My account must have been toyed with by someone

so nairaland acoount details is now bread and butter that you can toy with anyhow?

you better no let me vex than i am vexing right now, if i handle your case i swear you will regret being born

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Timi1990:
@tolulope95 & @khenykhey be like bread nd butter .

Whats going on here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
So one person carry 2 people head jam themselves while running away with the loot?

Some people wicked o.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

What suspect ?? what is going on here??

You can do better than this.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2016
freshcvvs:
So one person carry 2 people head jam themselves while running away with the loot?

Some people wicked o.

And the 2 of them are busy fighting each other instead of collaborating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.