Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5122803 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
sunboy:

I get your point on sustainability, thats the only concern I have too. But trust me, 250m a month won't hurt our economy if the niger delta unrest reduces. Plus, with the current situation do we have figures of what's been stolen daily ? They don steal in naira anymore, we saw what happened in past administration.
Our external reserve is just 30billion oooo for 190million ppl,when countries with far lesser population have external reserves of 100 billion and above

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
I NEED SKRILL.. any amount
kindly meet me on whatsapp

thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Profcamsey(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
$125 payooneer for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:

Why Foreign Exchange Reserves are Important  Vinish Parikh  February 9, 2010 Foreign exchange reserve can be defined as deposits of a foreign currency held by the central bank of a country. Here are some of the reasons why it is important for a country to have good amount of foreign exchange reserves – 1. It increases the confidence in the monetary and exchange rate policies of the government. 2. It enhances the capacity of the central bank of the country to intervene in the foreign exchange market and control any adverse movement and stabilize the foreign exchange rates to provide a more favorable economic environment for the progress of the country. 3. During time of any crisis foreign exchange reserves come to the rescue of any country so as to absorb the distress related to such crisis. 4. It also adds to the comfort of market participants that domestic currency is backed by external assets and hence it also helps the equity markets of the country, because due to strong reserves many people from foreign countries are willing to invest in the country having strong foreign exchange reserves. However holding too much foreign exchange reserves is also not advisable because it involves the opportunity cost of money tied in reserves rather than investing somewhere else which could have earn higher return on the invested amount.

Your point number 2 & 3 already justified the action of prof. osibanjo (AP)

How long do you think the speculators/hoarder can hold on to the USD ??

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
345 Btc available @ 450

Watsapp contact on signature

Escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yugosng(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
$700 PayPal for sale at N400/$.

Holla me on whatsapp via my number on signature.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Birniwa(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Birniwa:

@Mandilax just bought $200 now. Current liquidity is now $330.

[s]I repeat.. D€alership stay away, I can't sell to you even with 10 escrow plus Nairaland owner as supervisor.
[/s]

Remaining $333 sold to Nurd.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
I know of $29 billion.

I may be wrong tho

lifestyle1:

How much is our external reserve ?

And in what currency ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayohbk(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
saintiflex:
345 Btc available @ 450

Watsapp contact on signature

Escrow allowed

I'll buy all @440/$$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:

Our external reserve is just 30billion oooo for 190million ppl,when countries with far lesser population have external reserves of 100 billion and above

That's an old story jor, are you just knowing that one ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
$30 Amazon gift cards available

$25 Italian Amazon gift card available.

$5 PayPal available... grin

Whatsapp 08101098212 as usual
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ThePAUL(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bitcoin needed @ #440/$. Whatsapp 08095750250 to sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Profcamsey:
$125 payooneer for sale

Come sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
You don't sell UK gift card ni ?

megatran:
$30 Amazon gift cards available

$25 Italian Amazon gift card available.

$5 PayPal available... grin

Whatsapp 08101098212 as usual
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Birniwa(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiefkpokp:
30,000rmb available for china banks,alipay,wechat @N69/rmb or buy parts @N71/rmb....(Instant Payment)
exchange rate high/ e non high, we flow any were belle face.

Skrill to Btc available (Instant exchange)
paypal to btc available(instant exchange[b]@bulk deal, 1000-10000usd[/b]

I have fresh 4 alipay accounts,Verified and confirmed for receiving and sending payment....Am selling each for N135,000, (One hundred and thirty five thousand naira only)..terms and conditions applied.

rush to me now, All offers is limited.

Please what can I do with AliPay account? What benefit do I stand to get if I buy one from you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
This man just dey steal all customers o. Which level nw Samson ?

sunboy:

Come sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:

Sold.at what price?
You still don't get what I am saying
.it seems I cant be a good teacher though. But lets just wait and see. There will be a lot of political fireworks when the effect of this policy sets in.
Let me simplify it. You give me the dollars ,I send it abroad . Now u go to ur bank again to bring more. Notice that I am giving u naira where as the dollars u are giving me is coming from abroad. The most reasonable thing to do is to use the dollars I have and the naira I have to bring in more dollars. Instead of government pumping money into the fx market,they should rather hands off,let the naira find its value ,this will eventually discourage importation and increase exportation. But now they have opened the nations vaults and are throwing the dollars out. Eventually they will.stop.it cant continue for long
This your analysis is flawed. we dont produce anything including raw materials so even the factors of production exluding labour must be imported. so if you allow the free fall of naira where are we going to get money to import machines and other stuffs we need to produce. local production can only be encouraged with a stable naira and good policy such that international investors will come in first with their factors of production and use our labour. our labour, once empowered can start such productions themselves. with stable naira we can now gradually become an exporter. in simple terms, i want to start producing common toothpicks, i need a cutter that will cut it to pieces. we only have bamboo we dont have the cutter. if the dollar is 1000naira, i wont even get money to import the cutter in the first instance. so it is a gradual process and the govt must do everything to defend the naira and maintain stability over a long period then re orientation can start

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
DjSwaga:
I know of $29 billion.

I may be wrong tho

Then why not use 2.5 billion out of the 29 billion to rescue the naira ?

Before it gets out of hand.

I believe the price of oil will still rise.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:

seems you are someone who doesnt like to accept defeat on arguments.

We have 190m Nigerians,
how many know about dollars?
How many has ever changed naira to dollar?
Are we all importers?
Don't we export?
% of Nigerians that don't use $$ for anything is higher than those using fx. , who are those demanding for $$ ? The theiving manufacturers, thieves at the top that are using illegal means to get dollars and later resell or the 190m Nigerians including kids, villagers, traders, market women etc?

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
lifestyle1:

For 10 month spread is not bad at all.
They have stolen more than that in a month na.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
lifestyle1:

Your point number 2 & 3 already justified the action of pro. osibanjo (AP)

How long do you think the speculators/hoarder can hold on to the USD ??
no speculator have the balls to hoard dollars now cos they will all run into debt. the miracle that will follow this fall will bring some set of ppl back to square one. We just need to watch how things goes next week cos I know wise investors won't hoard $$.

Anybody that's against the fall will enter the wall soon.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
lifestyle1:

Wetin you dey drink sef ? I owe your two bottles.

The possibilities of oil price is not predictable though. But trust me, dollar itself will lose some value soon under trump administration especially regards its immigration policy.

With CBN policy is maintained, labor issues in US will soon erupt and might get worse if ICE follow trumps order strictly. Better days for naira.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
LaconicINC:
Omo we get many lecturers for this thread oo grin
In fact, Them pass lectural, them be economist.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
helpee:
This your analysis is flawed. we dont produce anything including raw materials so even the factors of production exluding labour must be imported. so if you allow the free fall of naira where are we going to get money to import machines and other stuffs we need to produce. local production can only be encouraged with a stable naira and good policy such that international investors will come in first with their factors of production and use our labour. our labour, once empowered can start such productions themselves. with stable naira we can now gradually become an exporter. in simple terms, i want to start producing common toothpicks, i need a cutter that will cut it to pieces. we only have bamboo we dont have the cutter. if the dollar is 1000naira, i wont even get money to import the cutter in the first instance. so it is a gradual process and the govt must do everything to defend the naira and maintain stability over a long period then re orientation can start
chop knuckle
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
sunboy:

Wetin you dey drink sef ? I owe your two bottles.

Give me 2 bottles of chilled origin. grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
lifestyle1:

I got you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nawa o...
Sha come and pack my 57$ Btc and 150$ Payoneer ...
I need Naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
lifestyle1:

Bros I don keep my straw for pocket. Make I show? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by followingdrite(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
$200 PayPal available.
GnS.
Quick Sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PerkyJeggs(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy weekend Guys! $400 BTC up for sale. WhatsApp me for smooth deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.