Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5132227 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
gocare:
Kindly repost if you will

Elulade Ololade Tosin - Elot a popular exchanger and owner of www.elotpayment.com is a cheat and inconsiderate businessman.
I bought 3.98223896BTC ($7900) from him on 20/5/2017. The bitcoins didn't appear in my wallet so I told him and he asked me to wait for it, I kept updating him daily about this transaction. Today, 24/05/2017 the bitcoins was reversed to his wallet cos it was unconfirmed for a while. The bitcoins value went from $7,900 as at when received to $9,300 as at the time it reversed and for this reason. Mr Elulade or Elot as he is popularly known refused to send back the bitcoins instead he made a naira refund to my account without my approval or prior notification.

I write this today to declare that this person is fraudulent, inconsiderate, deceitful and extremely annoying.

People like this should be able to enjoy the consequences their actions bring so I'm putting it out that Mr Elulade has no integrity in business so be careful and mindful when you transact with him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
Tobtex:
$105 Freshly Baked available to be sent as FNF from a US PayPal.

Rate 360/$

Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
luckygirl02:
150$ btc available for sale @ 410/$. whatsapp 07062496261.

Tutucious have you ever traded with this hajiya before? And did she send first or was escrow required?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2017
1. What qualifies one to be a trusted escrow on this platform? What KYC/KYB/Background check is done?

2. Are there members of a governing council who regulate trade here and how do these governing council members qualify to be a part of the council?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 4:07pm On May 24, 2017
LePrezident:
1. What qualifies one to be a trusted escrow on this platform? What KYC/KYB/Background check is done?

2. Are there members of a governing council who regulate trade here and how do these governing council members qualify to be a part of the council?

all ur questions just dey crack my ribs today.
start from page one and breeze tru.
then check the THREAD directly under this one.

Then Ye shall gain the NL wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
LePrezident:

See Jamb question! Wait small AGF dinar will soon give you an answer?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
COMAN BUY OOOO
Neteller $981 available
im hungry no strength to speak broken
come with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Tutucious have you ever traded with this hajiya before? And did she send first or was escrow required?

can't say for sure because I've traded with lots of people here. Except she send a msg on whatsapp for me to check our previous chats if any.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wolero7(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
kaboninc:

The day you'll pull this kind of deal off eh, that day you'll meet Jesus!

That day is very near @kaboninc. But I never ready to meet Jesus now ooo. Make I enjoy the fruit of my labour first. Laugh.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
nwagbaradav:
There is someone here who registered 9 minutes ago...

I say welcome to Nairaland and E-Currency thread!!!

grin grin grin
PS: Never send first to your fellow 2017 account guys... Especially ones who opened account 5mins ago!

Shalom!!!

Others... Beware!

David o
how far.
i need money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2017
$200 paypal neeed, fnf @360

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Leopantro: 4:13pm On May 24, 2017
smartty68:

Logs me out the moment I'm logged in lipsrsealed

Is the site having issues please

No,
if your ISP is unstable, it will keep doing that.
guess you are using Etisalat, happens a lot.
use another network. send text for the groups to join and when to invest in which coin.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holyboss: 4:16pm On May 24, 2017
$300 BTC and $300 payoneer needed like right now.

Call or whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2017
Spartan1203:
Oya drop WhatsApp biko

Balance of $250 sold to this guy. Thanks for the trust
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by luckygirl02(f): 4:20pm On May 24, 2017
otubujohn:

I am quoting you cos am thinking you're a fraud. If anything otherwise, am sure you will defend yourself
waow. so everyone is now a fraud?
My mum must have picked the calls. I wrote whatsapp. anyway have traded with tutucious, doyinlawal and justi4jesu in the past.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2017
luckygirl02:

My mum must have picked the calls. I wrote whatsapp. anyway have traded with tutucious, doyinlawal and justi4jesu in the past.

Cc; tutucious
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2017
Leopantro:

No,
if your ISP is unstable, it will keep doing that.
guess you are using Etisalat, happens a lot.
use another network. send text for the groups to join and when to invest in which coin.
It's MTN I'm using!
@Emboldened, I don't understand biko!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emflex(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2017
Now that blockchain is messing up due to unconfirmations. What wallet do you recommend?

Paxful or Mycellium?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2017
gocare:

ALHAJI SPRAYYYYYY
You can spray fire eeeeeeee

please all scammers come out oooooooooo.
come chop beating
@Emboldened, scammers be spying on this thread like...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2017
gocare:

all ur questions just dey crack my ribs today.
start from page one and breeze tru.
then check the THREAD directly under this one.

Then Ye shall gain the NL wisdom.

Lol, but you can also help with the answers to save me some small time of having to breeze through a series of threads na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2017
luckygirl02:

I remember this woman...she isnt a scam when we traded...i just don't know the moniker but i remember her picture..her conversation and approach was cool that time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2017
$10,000 cash deposit available at a fantastic rate

$200 btc available at 415

$150 neteller available at 370

Come come fast fast quick quick chop chop.

Come one come all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2017
Mailthaddeus thanks for the smoothness of the deal. Gracias

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 24, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2017
Doyinlawal:

I remember this woman...she isnt a scam when we traded...i just don't know the moniker but i remember her picture..her conversation and approach was cool that time

No one called her a scam! Their suspicions are due to the year of her moniker and her inactivity on the board! Some scammers have monikers as old as 2006 that they save to use for a rainy day!

Did she send 1st to you or use escrow?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

No one called her a scam! Their suspicions are due to the year of her moniker and her inactivity on the board! Some scammers have monikers as old as 2006 that they save to use for a rainy day!

Did she send 1st to you or use escrow?
She send first and the bitcoin was actually kinda late to confirm after i send money to her..but she was with me truout the ordeal.. I remember her tru her pics very well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2017
Doyinlawal:

She send first and the bitcoin was actually kinda late to confirm after i send money to her..but she was with me truout the ordeal.. I remember her tru her pics very well and am not saying anyone should not use escrow with her..
Dont get me wrong..just stating my own deal with her and experience
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2017
$124 bitcoin available @ 408
Message asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MEILYN(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
kaycodes:
Payoneer available

$270 @365 per dollar

Whatsapp 07038214645

Thank you.
Is it still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
<>JUST CALL US/TEXT US ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2017
CHidiwhytezz:
Hello People

If you need to buy dollars for your foreign transactions and other purposes, then you are at the right place. I will sell to you at attractive rates.

I sell from $5000 upwards

All transactions are carried out within 2 hours maximum.

Rates change occasionally, please contact me for updates on new rates.

Call or Whatsapp 07036504149

Thanks, Chidi
Note Am still the person with the chidoskey59 username, i was banned for disobeying forum rules.

Ifeanyi? What rule did you break? When your other moniker has no regular trade activity with those here or any recognized history!

Anyway my country people! This my nwokem deserves some love! Kindly bless him with escrow services or allow him to send 1st as a chairman!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.