Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5132667 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LeSammy: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2017
0.1 btc or more needed

365/$

Send first or come with escrow

contact on sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Mynd44:

Loooooool

I do escrow for people who ask for it abeg. If you dont trust, grab an escrow. But anyhow, I need coins sha
Me too need Coin pass you...

Sellers, bring your coin to me and Mynd44 @Good rate!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2017
$1090 Payoneer Available @345

$1090 Payoneer Available @345

Contact on sig. Danke!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sosqui: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2017
palinco:
$207 payoneer available, N340/ $

$419 Bitcoin , N365/$

Whatsapp contact : 080 38 3047 98.
This is a honest deal.
Payoneer, still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Bring all your Btc at 362/$

Contact me through my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
funlord:

Ol boy come and answer the questions being put to you by Marieso! Also this is the 2nd case that your name is appearing in since last month because someone you recommended to 3rnest ended up scamming him!

Cc: dominique!

Thanks for the mention bro. Am just seeing it.

Allow Iymike and others av transacted with to speak for me.

Mariesio or whatever she is called is just sumtin else. I don't even know wat to call her. But God will judge her for trying to soil my image.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Princesolzzz:

How do I get in touch with you ?
Please refer to the signature for available contact measures.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Mariesio or whatever she is called is just sumtin else. I don't even know wat to call her. But God will judge her for trying to soil my image.

Solid? Why not simply give her the details that would enable her resolve any doubts from her end and also put you in the clear? Don't you know that currently your refusal to divulge that information to her makes you seem as if you have something to hide?

Cc: Marieso and dominique!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princesolzzz(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Mynd44:

Well we can use escrow. Reply your mail

Which escrow do u ve in mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Princesolzzz:

Which escrow do u ve in mind
Send me your phone number lets talk na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

I am called Mariesio, stop using insulting words. Refund my money since its your source of funds that is questionable . How can you explained that 2 different sellers refunded the payments you made from the same account? Ask Iyemik about me also.. I dont do shady deals and I dont raise unnecessary issues. Your actions and words since 21st of June reek of suspicions.

It is my right to get my refund since you used fraudulent funds to make payment in the first instance....

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Currently buying BTC at 364/$ - $200+ only.

Note: I don't do Blockchain

$200 Payoneer available at 345/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princesolzzz(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Mynd44:

Send me your phone number lets talk na

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Btc needed at N360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky91: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Hello I need a long term PayPal buyer if u are interested buzz me on 08036418274
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
$200 Skrill needed at soft rate

Whatsapp number in signature
Bought from Timkuro.

Thanks for the smooth transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Tobtex:

Hmmm. This is one weird issue. Two payments cancelled and funds returned to PayPal.

Anyhoo, Lokoyen has done checkout for me before on swappa.com without any issues, nonetheless, this doesn't mean I am not saying there couldn't be any issues at another time on his account.

I have a paypal which I have been operating for 4 months now. I have been limited once, and I did tender documents which I had to call PayPal myself after tendering the documents, they looked into my documents and my limitation was lifted.

I am someone who appreciates transparency a lot, Lokoyen that I know so far is a transparent person, however, considering the conditions stated in your post, I sincerely do have to agree that there might not be a 100% truth on his points (emphasis on 'might not')

You can login to PayPal from any laptop or PC, you just have to ensure it's same IP which Lokoyen has been using that you use as well when login in, and I think Lokoyen should be able to provide you with that.

Also, PayPal that I know does not respond so quickly to documents tendered on resolution centre, but we never can tell, PayPal is also very unpredictable, and the idea of a "Permanent Limitation" is of course a function of the activities on the account.

I believe whatever any case may be, as long as terms and conditions of any deal have not been met, REFUND is the only acceptable and recognised way to go.

If anyone is performing a checkout for me, I believe I am paying him in Naira.... If check out fails or something goes wrong, I get my Naira refund.

Just my own sincere and humble opinion about the issue.

cc: Timi1990, SammeyD, Mariesio, DebbyBeautyWorld, Tabbaz, Funlord, Modath, Mynd44

Thanks for your respond.

Tabbaz was a witness too.

I have nothing to hide here. I am still checking out for people till now.

This isn't the first time i checked out for mariesio or whatever, the same account (uae) account with all funds traceable to fiverr got limited due to the incessant refunds from her ebay sellers reasons best known to them.

I always tell people i check out for to try as much as possible to make sure their seller is available if possible chat the person up before ordering. Everyone knows paypal frowns at refunds. When refunds is frequent paypal BOT will trigger limitation. The first refund i got i used it to reorder for her cos the account was in good shape.

I still checkout for her multiple times after no issue until another refund came, along with iymike refunds which eventually got teh account limited with my $900. SHe called in and asked me to confirm the refunds i confirmed and told her immediately the refund came the account was limited.

Showed her the screenshots and everything she needed. She came back 3 days after and told me her client didn't believe her that the account was limited that he must have my access to the paypal account. I refused!!! All she said was IP change/location doesn't matter if account is limited to the best of her knowledge. I told her not my first time of dealing on paypal. paypal still track activities of an account even when limited. I told her i won't release my details and Jeopardize my $900 and other refunds in that account.

She went ahead and created a group which tabbaz was present. Tabbaz gave his verdict that Its not proper for me to release my login details to 3rd party, screenshot was a enough. He asked me to present the summary page of the account showing limited funds which I did and we closed the case.

Mariesio came again after tabbaz had settled the case and said despite the screenshot her client still didn't believe.

So what do u expect me to do?

Note: This is not a failed transaction, checkout was successfully done only after few days the seller refund due to his personal reasons.

IYmike was even helping out and never requested for my login, but told him am more at ease to give him my login.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Mariesio:

I am called Mariesio, stop using insulting words. Refund my money since its your source of funds that is questionable . How can you explained that 2 different sellers refunded the payments you made from the same account? Ask Iyemik about me also.. I dont do shady deals and I dont raise unnecessary issues. Your actions and words since 21st of June reek of suspicions.

It is my right to get my refund since you used fraudulent funds to make payment in the first instance....

people know i don't do shits am clean. If you need to see the account and the sources of funds come to my house at Ibadan. I will gladly welcome u.

durosure and others knows am into fiverr bigtime, all my funds are from fiverr. So stop being stUUpid!!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Oga you are not been reasonable with this matter oo. You should know that the money the compliant have to you isnt her own money but her customers money which they paid her for ebay checkouts. Now that yhe payments have been reversed and then transactions canceled, are those customers entitled to have their money back?or you want the complaint to be telling them to wait for 6 months? Once the money has been reversed,just find the naira and pay her so that she can settle her clients and everybody should move on.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Please bring all you $200 itunes gift single card to me now
Am buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2017

No one should trade with this number without an escrow! The will contact you claiming to be a guest that one comedian that has never traded here has been busy vouching for but that should not be your business! They would expect you to send payment for bitcoins before they credit your wallet and preach to you about how they would never scam a fellow nigerian but advice them to tell that to magu and not you! Be vigilant!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

Oga you are not been reasonable with this matter oo. You should know that the money the compliant have to you isnt her own money but her customers money which they paid her for ebay checkouts. Now that yhe payments have been reversed and then transactions canceled, are those customers entitled to have their money back?or you want the complaint to be telling them to wait for 6 months? Once the money has been reversed,just find the naira and pay her so that she can settle her clients and everybody should move on.

wat do u even know. See this one!!!

Do u know how eaby checkout works?

This is not a failed checkout and not the first refund that have reordered for her.

My moni is lost here too. Over $900 limited because of her refunds.

If it was a failed checkout i always refund. Please if u don't know me or how i deal just keep quiet.

Tabbaz was fully aware of this case. It wasn't my fault and stop been bias make God no punish you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Thanks for your respond.

Tabbaz was a witness too.

I have nothing to hide here. I am still checking out for people till now.

This isn't the first time i checked out for mariesio or whatever, the same account (uae) account with all funds traceable to fiverr got limited due to the incessant refunds from her ebay sellers reasons best known to them.

I always tell people i check out for to try as much as possible to make sure their seller is available if possible chat the person up before ordering. Everyone knows paypal frowns at refunds. When refunds is frequent paypal BOT will trigger limitation. The first refund i got i used it to reorder for her cos the account was in good shape.

I still checkout for her multiple times after no issue until another refund came, along with iymike refunds which eventually got teh account limited with my $900. SHe called in and asked me to confirm the refunds i confirmed and told her immediately the refund came the account was limited.

Showed her the screenshots and everything she needed. She came back 3 days after and told me her client didn't believe her that the account was limited that he must have my access to the paypal account. I refused!!! All she said was IP change/location doesn't matter if account is limited to the best of her knowledge. I told her not my first time of dealing on paypal. paypal still track activities of an account even when limited. I told her i won't release my details and Jeopardize my $900 and other refunds in that account.

She went ahead and created a group which tabbaz was present. Tabbaz gave his verdict that Its not proper for me to release my login details to 3rd party, screenshot was a enough. He asked me to present the summary page of the account showing limited funds which I did and we closed the case.

Mariesio came again after tabbaz had settled the case and said despite the screenshot her client still didn't believe.

So what do u expect me to do?

Note: This is not a failed transaction, checkout was successfully done only after few days the seller refund due to his personal reasons.

IYmike was even helping out and never requested for my login, but told him am more at ease to give him my login.

The 1st seller refunded the payment an hour after payment and the 2nd a day after payment. Explain how this could have happened with 2 different sellers. Share the screenshot of the payments and refunds, let people see the time frame of the refunds.

Paypal is no longer concerned with your IP after the account has been PERMANENTLY LTD and it is stated YOU CAN NO LONGER USE PAYPAL.

Yes, Tabbaz said screenshot of the summary page was ok. But I am not satisfied with this as that do not show if your account was permanently ltd or not

Iyemik may not have requested for your log in... his situation is not same as mine.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Verified Paypal $505 available.See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100 etc --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

I disgree with this your contribution bros..PayPal is way different from skrill or oda thing...what if his account has bn limited before the refund enter his account..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
paypal needed whatsapp 08140143349
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sanchase: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by truexgoldcom(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sell your BTC to us, we BUY at N350/$

Whatsapp

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.