Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5131000 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
agarawu23:

That's doesnt mean u should reply me with insults but I won't blame you. When kids like u start getting small small btc to sell, u will be talking to ppl anyhow online.

I don't have anything with u, I am telling u what's right....u need to inform him u are sending from block chain and agree on rate and charges fee before sending him,

You advertised a paxful btc and sent him btc from block chain and u are sounding rudly like u did the right thing. Same thing e.fuks did to me. He sent btc from block chain without informing me and I have to wait for 2 days before getting the btc.

Its seems ur mouth is sharp, I welcome ppl like u too undecided
You know what?
You guys should just create a special thread for bashing and case settling.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
agarawu23:

That's doesnt mean u should reply me with insults but I won't blame you. When kids like u start getting small small btc to sell, u will be talking to ppl anyhow online.

I don't have anything with u, I am telling u what's right....u need to inform him u are sending from block chain and agree on rate and charges fee before sending him,

You advertised a paxful btc and sent him btc from block chain and u are sounding rudly like u did the right thing. Same thing e.fuks did to me. He sent btc from block chain without informing me and I have to wait for 2 days before getting the btc.

Its seems ur mouth is sharp, I welcome ppl like u too undecided

Kids enter matter when elder are talking get that right

Did you know what we agreed on, abi what is your own inside

So because someone sent u coins and didn't confirm within time u want, that why you are transferring the agreesion to me right

For the last time, I won't reply you again coz I don't have problem with you.

Please just stay off my mention
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
Ogbeni Ole 419 ooademi..have you forgotten this post? Dont worry, Genfront is coming to expose you..you were once suspected to be scammer by Sammeyd, but you escaped that..you scammed Genfront and when he reported you here, you disappeared.

I've always suspected you the day you came to this thread claiming you Maga wanted to send you Btc, boasting you're a Yahoo boy...Boy, no escape route for you this time around

grin grin grin This is Comicland
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
$3,256 btc available
Paxful wallet
358/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

So because someone sent u coins and didn't confirm within time u want, that why you are transferring the agreesion to me right

sodiq961:
[b]$333 btc available

Paxful Wallet

[/b]

iebanehita:

or you can easily say, you lied you will send from paxful wallet whereas you will send it from blockchain wallet and then used regular in sending it?

This is my point exactly, why didn't u inform him? U advertised with paxful and later send him btc from block chain that will take hours/days to deliver. I won't be surprised when someone like u later scam people here, na small small na dey start, from dishonesty to stealing. angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
$284 available for 362/$
Come to whatsapp if you need it.
362/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kadafs: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

How you go send coins with $0.06 TF?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

You are 100% wrong and stop responding like you u did the right thing.

What's bad if u tell him u are sending from bloclchain? Okay, cos he didn't bring a paxful wallet, u sent him btc from block chain using their normal fee when u know it will take long to deliver.

You guys should stop playing smart when doing business and treat ur clients right.

I just saw this.
Thanks for pointing this out

I'm just looking at him.

Again, i repeat anybody transacting with sodiq961 do so at his/her own risk.
The guy is a cheap liar and very inconsistent with his words. he will tell you one thing and meant another.
a very stupi_d fellow i must say

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
kadafs:

How you go send coins with $0.06 TF?

Abi o bros..
He was even claiming he was right in our whatsap conversation.

I just wish you can see how he maintained his ground that what he did was the right thing and that blockchain is to be blamed.
I got btc in my wallet after 4hours of making payment.

4 GOOD HOURS.
Again i repeat, anyone transacting with Sodiq961 does so at his/her own risk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
agarawu23:

[/b]

[b]

This is my point exactly, why didn't u inform him? U advertised with paxful and later send him btc from block chain that will take hours/days to deliver. I won't be surprised when someone like u later scam people here, na small small na dey start, from dishonesty to stealing. angry undecided

You are just ignorant which don't what is going on.

Just carry out your frustration on another person or drink Sniper if life have tired you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Drlaw:
$500 Skrill needed @ a reasonable rate,

click the link below for instance chat es instance pay.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
$800 btc available at paxful wallet
Best rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
iebanehita:

I just saw this.
Thanks for pointing this out

I'm just looking at him.

Again, i repeat anybody transacting with sodiq961 do so at his/her own risk.
The guy is a cheap liar and very inconsistent with his words. he will tell you one thing and meant another.
a very stupi_d fellow i must say

What did I tell you exactly that I did otherwise?

If you can't answer that Sango strike you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

You are just ignorant which don't what is going on.

Just carry out your frustration on another person or drink Sniper if life have tired you

You will never end well. mark these words..
With this attitude you display, you won't end well..

Again i repeat, anyone transacting with sodiq961 does so at his/her own risk. You will have to wait for at least 4hours to get btc in your wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Beeteeceee oooooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

What did I tell you exactly that I did otherwise?

If you can't answer that Sango strike you

You told me you will send from blockchain? Do you have proof of that? Did you state it in your advert?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
iebanehita:

You will never end well. mark these words..
With this attitude you display, you won't end well..

Again i repeat, anyone transacting with sodiq961 does so at his/her own risk. You will have to wait for at least 4hours to get btc in your wallet

Lols, I won't end well except if I scam, that I didn't so leave story.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
iebanehita:

You told me you will send from blockchain? Do you have proof of that? Did you state it in your advert?

Did I tell you otherwise I'm sending from paxful wallet?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

Hey Oga I don't have issue with u here so go chill for one side

Did we agree I'm sending from paxful before? Just enter matter that didn't concern you

Is it today I start using regular fees on blockchain and confirm within few mins or what are you trying telling me.

Which smart did I play here and did he told u I treated him bad

Just f.ck off my mention

You can see how silly you sound?
You advertise paxful, I approach you that I don't have paxful, you said paxful is 358/$, non-paxful is 360/$ and i said ok send. you now decided to send from blockchain because you have received payment abi?
You will never end well.
Again i repeat, anyone transacting with Sodiq961 does so at his/her own risk.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Edopesin: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
205$ btc available at 357/$

Whatsapp me if u need it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

Did I tell you otherwise I'm sending from paxful wallet?

Are you so daft?

You didn't tell me you will send from paxful, yet you advertised paxful? After I made payment, you then decided you will send from blockchain.
How daft can you be?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
iebanehita:

You can see how silly you sound?
You advertise paxful, I approach you that I don't have paxful, you said paxful is 358/$, non-paxful is 360/$ and i said ok send. you now decided to send from blockchain because you have received payment abi?
You will never end well.
Again i repeat, anyone transacting with Sodiq961 does so at his/her own risk.

When I said non paxful 360/$,did I tell you I'm sending with paxful or did we agreed on that I'm sending from paxful wallet

You n your generations will not end well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bring your PayPal funds for instant cashout

Fnf only

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Drlaw:

I don send payment to him o! he wont do that .... i hope so @ Dmony respond o
Has he now sent you the skrill?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Has he now sent you the skrill?

lol I never see anything
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
$120 btc available @355

Please contact on whatsapp 08058462025
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
$150 paypal funds available via fnf @345. Call only 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

When I said non paxful 360/$,did I tell you I'm sending with paxful or did we agreed on that I'm sending from paxful wallet

So, your parents wasted their hard earned money to educate a non-entity like you?
So, what does non-paxful means? biko explain. and why did you charge higher for non-paxful users? and why did you decide not to send from your paxful wallet after charging higher for non-paxful users?

Explain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sirambassador:
Beeteeceee oooooo

Come take this $210 BTC cheesy

BTC Available at 357. PAXFUL FUNDING

(1) (2) (3) ... (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.