Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5132503 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OPYLALAASH: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
OPYLALAASH:
WalMart Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
eBay Gift Card/Check out are available for sale

------------------

Buying MoneyPak also. Very fast payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Demaureen93:
Hello all, as regards to the recent shit I'm into, I sincerely apologize to all this had affected negatively.
My most apology goes to Funlord who has threw away the trust he had in me; I never knew something like this would happen.
As per the account details, they're not mine, but I don't blame Funlord for saying I'm the owner. I deserve anything I'm getting because if I had not involved myself in this, this wouldn't have happened.
I understand that he trusted me and told me to wait to get the coins in the wallet first before paying when I asked to pay (would have insisted the guy sends payment to his bank account before the Bitcoins are sent to his wallet, I believe his intention would have been known if Funlord had insisted he gets the naira equivalent in his account, but I don't blame him cos he trusted me).
I would have used my wallet, but the coins are much and i can't pay for the charges.
As it stands now, Funlord has really dealt with my reputation, and according to him, there's a police petition against me.
He also suggested I get my boyfriend involved to see how he can help make the payment.
Note: Rozay sent $1,000, Anuz sent $100, and Akashi sent around $24 to the same wallet.
I've traded with Bdavis multiple times as a middleman and they've been successful, but since today turned out this way, I have the options of standing up, looking for a way to pay all involved, paying them, or transiting into another world.
God forbid it that I be a middleman again cos I've learnt my lesson.
I'll try my best to pay everyone involved.
If anyone knows if there's a way of retrieving sent Bitcoins, please come to my aid.
NB: The account details belong to someone else, he's neither a scammer nor me.

You killed yourself when you lied to Us that you have funds to pay

U will pay dearly for this. That I can promise u

The last goat who tired sh1t with my $$ paid back with tears

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
rozayx5:

You killed yourself when you lied to Us that you have funds to pay

U will pay dearly for this. That I can promise u

She does not want us to concentrate on that account owner that is why she is now singing this tune of the account is not mine! Anyway no one cares! When the account owner sees stress he will bring her or him out!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Skrill fund Needed

Neteller fund Needed

Still buying Paxful Bitcoin

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below let's trade...........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MANDILAX(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
spymills:
come to WhatsApp
Can't find you on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
$300 btc paxfully available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
SmartByki:
Small Btc needed

WhatsApp 09084421837

Still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Skrill $50 Available! Paypal $ (FnF) Available for urgent sale. N:B: Pack some or pack all! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -Available ($50)
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -Available
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
$1200 BTC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
You're mad for involving me in this.
Did I offend any god by knowing you?
Why must you use my account to scam anyone?
Madam, you better sort this out yourself and pray I don't get into trouble.
I don't know you in person but I swear, you and your family will pay if this gets out of hand. Remember I never told you to scam anyone, and never you near my inbox again...
Stupid girl.
Demaureen93:
Hello all, as regards to the recent shit I'm into, I sincerely apologize to all this had affected negatively.
My most apology goes to Funlord who has threw away the trust he had in me; I never knew something like this would happen.
As per the account details, they're not mine, but I don't blame Funlord for saying I'm the owner. I deserve anything I'm getting because if I had not involved myself in this, this wouldn't have happened.
I understand that he trusted me and told me to wait to get the coins in the wallet first before paying when I asked to pay (would have insisted the guy sends payment to his bank account before the Bitcoins are sent to his wallet, I believe his intention would have been known if Funlord had insisted he gets the naira equivalent in his account, but I don't blame him cos he trusted me).
I would have used my wallet, but the coins are much and i can't pay for the charges.
As it stands now, Funlord has really dealt with my reputation, and according to him, there's a police petition against me.
He also suggested I get my boyfriend involved to see how he can help make the payment.
Note: Rozay sent $1,000, Anuz sent $100, and Akashi sent around $24 to the same wallet.
I've traded with Bdavis multiple times as a middleman and they've been successful, but since today turned out this way, I have the options of standing up, looking for a way to pay all involved, paying them, or transiting into another world.
God forbid it that I be a middleman again cos I've learnt my lesson.
I'll try my best to pay everyone involved.
If anyone knows if there's a way of retrieving sent Bitcoins, please come to my aid.
NB: The account details belong to someone else, he's neither a scammer nor me.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
26 Dollars PayPal funds Needed 09o683381.14
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'm BUYING iTunes $200 single CARD at good rate

Also Buying $10 - $1000 USA single cards

WhatsApp me
Btc PerfectMoney PayPal Payoneer skrill iPhone iTunes apple
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
I humbly write that my account details are mine and belongs to I alone... I'm not an accomplice to Demaureen.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by package00(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
$300BTC Available for urgent sales

Come with your Paxful Wallet &Escrow.

$350 Amazon GC with cash receipt also available.

Contact on siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Macfortune:
You're mad for involving me in this.
Did I offend any god by knowing you?
Why must you use my account to scam anyone?
Madam, you better sort this out yourself and pray I don't get into trouble.
I don't know you in person but I swear, you and your family will pay if this gets out of hand. Remember I never told you to scam anyone, and never you near my inbox again...
Stupid girl.

This is the real owner of the bank account that demaureen93 uses to trade! I found him through facebook and linked his number to his nairaland profile! His story is one kind but he is claiming he does not know her and that she approached him online but he still allowed her use his account for her trades and he said he also gives her a percentage of their trades by sending her recharge cards?

I was now curious as to why you would allow a stranger use your account to receive funds that you claim you do not deal in? And also why he was also giving her a share of payoneer and bitcoin funds that belong to her? How will you settle a woman for her own goods? Anyway I have his pictures, school information, real and full name and pictures and he is in owerri! I have shared all this info with rozay and the other victims and I would appreciate if others ask him the same questions that have been baffling me! The plot thickens!

Cc: mynd44 rozayx5 anuz

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by P3trCruzZ(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
modath:

@ cocoboms , your excuses are watery & baseless... You are lucky you didn't dodge escrow completely but you bare under close marking... Anyone trading with you should not try to do without escrow......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anycoolseksy: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
715+ bitcoin available. Sending to any wallet.
Contact me. Check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Unsad(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=P3trCruzZ post=62928189][/quote]

Ok smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Huge btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
funlord:

She does not want us to concentrate on that account owner that is why she is now singing this tune of the account is not mine! Anyway no one cares! When the account owner sees stress he will bring her or him out!
Unblock me from WhatsApp let's talk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Everyday wahala.........

Please Trade with escrow ....

ofu ara eji na aka , ka abuo no na brazier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by retronaija: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
$3000 Blockchain Btc Available 370/$

Holla on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spymills(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2017
anycoolseksy:
715+ bitcoin available. Sending to any wallet.
Contact me. Check my signature
that was fast. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2017
This case is serious.
funlord:

We really don't care about whether she was scammed by anybody! She should go and find her lover that she claims scammed her! Our case is with her and her alone and she will be the only one whose name will appear in any petition and whose account will be frozen and who will be dealt with! Only an idiot like her would come and do mitm for someone you met on facebook without holding cash while lying to both the escrow and the seller and that might even be a story because she was still trying to buy funds even without paying! I have already called fidelity to report her account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2017
nwagbaradav:
I can only but look back and smile for on this day... I Year Ago...

I bought my first Bitcoin on Nairaland!

Special Thanks to my My First Escrow "Lord Tabbaz" Hahaha... A kind Hearted woman - Bookiemart01, A selfless Leader -3rnest! And a Thousand other nairalanders who has made "the experience" it worth it! The list is Endless.

Not Forgetting "Angau Musa" aka "Dinar...the-Bastarrrd " if you hadn't scammed me of 19250, I probably would never have had the morale to "go big" in this. Thanks once again.

Rad8, the first guy to give me Bitcoin on credit.. Hahaha.. Its been a while bro. Hope dem dey treat u well that side?

Those whom my aggressive nature made me quarrel with... I tender apologies.

People truly, are our greatest Assets.
cool

Baba I dey oooo..Thank God we all made progress. This oyibo ppl weather cold ooo.
P.s. Them still dey scam ppl for here? I didn't miss a lot then....apart from the stress of negotiating and avoiding and detecting scammers.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by giantstrides(m): 12:24am On Dec 03, 2017
$1700 BTC available on paxful at $370 come with legit/renowned excrow ... Quote me with your whatsapp number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2017
$13 Btc needed asap

I will pay for mining fees

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2017
OK ok.. Tabbaz and funlord why is my suggestion not submitting now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 1:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Sirambassador:
Huge btc available
Let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2017
funlord:

This is the real owner of the bank account that demaureen93 uses to trade! I found him through facebook and linked his number to his nairaland profile! His story is one kind but he is claiming he does not know her and that she approached him online but he still allowed her use his account for her trades and he said he also gives her a percentage of their trades by sending her recharge cards?

I was now curious as to why you would allow a stranger use your account to receive funds that you claim you do not deal in? And also why he was also giving her a share of payoneer and bitcoin funds that belong to her? How will you settle a woman for her own goods? Anyway I have his pictures, school information, real and full name and pictures and he is in owerri! I have shared all this info with rozay and the other victims and I would appreciate if others ask him the same questions that have been baffling me! The plot thickens!

Cc: mynd44 rozayx5 anuz

They will vomit that btc

No matter the cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: callmemakaveli and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.