Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5130908 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2018
smickjay:
30$ paypal money available for sale. contact me if u need
come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2018
Ginseng is now a literature student o grin

Idiot is now using a girls picture. Thinking it'll move me....
Thunda faya you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crudedude(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2018
$100 Paxful BTC for quick sale

358/$ firm.

Come with Escrow. Number in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by janziba(f): 10:14am On May 04, 2018
$27pm left
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:18am On May 04, 2018
1000dollars needed @350. Pchat 09060003646
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:28am On May 04, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer - Available ($200)
¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Paypal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM -N.A ($****) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2018
Perfect Money needed @ 355

$5,000+ needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2018
idnoble007:
$298 BTC available @358

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow

Sold to Selfmadeolx

sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2018
$200 single iTunes card is needed urgently at good rate

Come to my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2018
BUYING btc now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 10:35am On May 04, 2018
$800 agc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2018
Perfect money needed

Meet me at my whatsapp office

Let's deal.

Escrow Always Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2018
wyse24:
Do you need to make a checkout with PayPal? 95$ PayPal available for checkout contact me @sig
sold out to drey22
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2018
Akpojeweo:
$320btc available on paxfull for only paxful wallwt

Am chatting you .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

AVAILABLE :
payoneer
Paypal
Bitcoin
Skrill

BUYING :

Bitcoin
Paypal
payoneer
Ethereum
Neteller and
Skrill @ a good rate.
Bring all small or big amount.....Whatsapp +2348088759163.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZainabOO(f): 11:01am On May 04, 2018
PayPal needed !!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2018
$24.87 perfect money available at 355/$.
Come WhatsApp for deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:02am On May 04, 2018
If you're into offshore funds this is for you, I'm a victim

some of this legit USD buyers are now into something dangerous and evil... since they are trusted you have to send USD first, then after sending them the slip and after them confirming that they've received the USD... here comes the bad part... they start demanding for the details of the depositor (that's if it was cash deposit your guys did)... if you don't release it next is, they start telling to go to the bank (sending the depositor over there to the bank) to make a complaint that the funds were erroneously paid that you want it to be retrieved... which is impossible for a Nigerian to accomplish...over there...... .next is your money is lost.... they start accusing you that your funds raised red flags on their account... ( where by detection of bad funds takes 3 to 4 weeks) but they'll start accusing you in 2-3 days... remember they've not paid you your naira equivalent ........ that's just their latest trend....

I'm a victim...
a legit buyer in this forum in possession of my $3,350 and she's telling me that the client she sold it to that she has no link to the client anymore..... you people should just look at the situation at hand......

I've been detained multiple times because of this fund.... cos its not mine.. I'm just coming out from the last one.... what I saw in that cell is hell.......

you people should help talk to Debby

she's the one that bought the fund......

I don't know what to do again....
I don't know
she doesn't take my calls... neither will she take the calls of any one related to me.....
but she chats one WhatsApp.. but since we've being chatting on WhatsApp no headway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 11:06am On May 04, 2018
Now buying bitcoin.

Bulk and bits.

Contact on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 11:08am On May 04, 2018
Hmmm. Let's hear Debby side of the story.

iamanswer:

I don't know
she doesn't take my calls... neither will she take the calls of any one related to me.....
but she chats one WhatsApp.. but since we've being chatting on WhatsApp no headway
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2018
$104 btc available... Paxful wallet... 360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by voltred(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2018
Tricksty:
$500 Payoneer available - at 345
07062643422 - Whatsapp only

Great dealing with you ����
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZainabOO(f): 11:21am On May 04, 2018
iamanswer:

some of this legit USD buyers are now into something dangerous and evil... since they are trusted you have to send USD first, then after sending them the slip and after them confirming that they've received the USD... here comes the bad part... they start demanding for the details of the depositor (that's if it was cash deposit your guys did)... if you don't release it next is, they start telling to go to the bank (sending the depositor over there to the bank) to make a complaint that the funds were erroneously paid that you want it to be retrieved... which is impossible for a Nigerian to accomplish...over there...... .next is your money is lost.... they start accusing you that your funds raised red flags on their account... ( where by detection of bad funds takes 3 to 4 weeks) but they'll start accusing you in 2-3 days... remember they've not paid you your naira equivalent ........ that's just their latest trend...
I'm a victim...
a legit buyer in this forum in possession of my $3,350 and she's telling me that the client she sold it to that she has no link to the client anymore..... you people should just look at the situation at hand......

I've been detained multiple times because of this fund.... cos its not mine.. I'm just coming out from the last one.... what I saw in that cell is hell.......

I don't know

Hmmm. Who was your escrow? Trusted trader doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use escrow. The only advise I have is that you contact FunLord and explain to him. I am hopeful he will be able to help out. He most likely has a solution
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2018
√√ Still BUYING

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed ....

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade.........
==========================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
let debby state her own side then we will know what happened

iamanswer:

some of this legit USD buyers are now into something dangerous and evil... since they are trusted you have to send USD first, then after sending them the slip and after them confirming that they've received the USD... here comes the bad part... they start demanding for the details of the depositor (that's if it was cash deposit your guys did)... if you don't release it next is, they start telling to go to the bank (sending the depositor over there to the bank) to make a complaint that the funds were erroneously paid that you want it to be retrieved... which is impossible for a Nigerian to accomplish...over there...... .next is your money is lost.... they start accusing you that your funds raised red flags on their account... ( where by detection of bad funds takes 3 to 4 weeks) but they'll start accusing you in 2-3 days... remember they've not paid you your naira equivalent ........ that's just their latest trend....

I'm a victim...

I don't know
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2018
$1200 BTC Paxful for sale

365/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by profbeejay(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2018
Thanks to all our patronizers. More wins to you.

More bitcoin needed

More gift cards needed too.

Fast loading...
Fast payment...

See signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2018
iamanswer:

I'm a victim...

I don't know

OK...
You said you saw hell in cell?
Is it normal cell or underground cell?

While we wait for Debby then.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
lbraheem009:
Buying Btc at 358-360/$.
Buying both bulk and bits.
Come WhatsApp for deals...

Baba, Why is your WhatsApp linking to donsamtex WhatsApp number ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2018
lbraheem009:
Buying Btc at 358-360/$.
Buying both bulk and bits.
Come WhatsApp for deals...
Pls, this is not my account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.