Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5130141 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Taeewo:
125$ skrill for sale at 450 .....

Escrow allow..
Sold part to helpee but added more wic shows i can still sell 125$ skrill.. ..

Escrow allow.. ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
helpee:
tnks for smooth transaction
Na so bro..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
csckid:

Smooth transaction..thanks
Thanks bro for trusting me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
MRUNN:
I got blow this evening when i purchase $60 bitcoin from Emoch.Initially i transfered the money but due to network my account was debited and later reversed. I later succeed in the transfer which he got alert and the receipt for the transaction which he confirmed since 06:31pm. What he is busy asking me is my Moniker. My question is must you publish transaction you made on NL pls if you know that guy tell him to credit my wallet or refund my money enough of all this.
But it cost you nothing to give him your moniker, he has explained that he requested for your moniker all because he want to make the transaction transparent on the thread. Things happens sometime but it's take wisdom to get over.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
mekado83:
and ur number is not showing

Sorry, was there just before i sold it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Zdoh:
But it cost you nothing to give him your moniker, he has explained that he requested for your moniker all because he want to make the transaction transparent on the thread. Things happens sometime but it's take wisdom to get over.

Na by force to drop his moniker?
what if he aint on nairaland?
hes not compelled to give his moniker in this case as he already paid the guy...

if the dude cant deliver cos he wants to have a buyer's moniker, he should just refund the guy...
nonsense behaviors everywhere

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

hes not compelled to give his moniker in this case as he already paid the guy...

if the dude cant deliver cos he wants to have a buyer's moniker, he should just refund the guy...

Lol.. He should have done all his verifications before initiating the transaction.. The seller's fault.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
darty:

Wish I saw this earlier.

Kaboninc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Which kain talk be this nah? shocked
Person talk say nah customer money he take pay onatisi and he wants refund Yiu dey talk trusted moniker...

Onatisi, Shebi we all deliberated that people should only advertise what they have.... I think you should refund the guy his naira so he can retain his reputation with is clients. I know the feeling of not having money to refund your customers because you already paid your own supplier.

Please borrow btc or refund the guy's naira

#GodBlessYou Our Oracle grin

kaboninc:

Oga.. .Calm down.. ..

Challenges dey happen. And at least the guy is one of the trusted guys here.

Onatisi, if you fit borrow money, pay am oh.. .before this room burn. Lol

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hope you have been refunded or given value for what you bought? You sef next time you see escrow

Emoch, kindly do the needful

MRUNN:
I got blow this evening when i purchase $60 bitcoin from Emoch.Initially i transfered the money but due to network my account was debited and later reversed. I later succeed in the transfer which he got alert and the receipt for the transaction which he confirmed since 06:31pm. What he is busy asking me is my Moniker. My question is must you publish transaction you made on NL pls if you know that guy tell him to credit my wallet or refund my money enough of all this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Taeewo:
Sold part to helpee but added more wic shows i can still sell 125$ skrill.. ..

Escrow allow.. ..
Sold part to firiki.. .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
1000 btc still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I am not supporting his action but some buyers are something else they can frustrate immediatly money left their account you will then start seen different acts and even wonder if it was the same person you were previously chatting with. @Emoch,it is not by force to get funds for every buyers, if things refused to workout within the stipulated time kindly, refund the money and peace.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omotisa: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Greetings Folks,

I am in need of a couple of hundreds of Payoneer and Skrill funds tonight. Preferred rates are 420/$ and 450/S respectively. Please reach out if you can provide help (pardon the MMMspeak)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Taeewo:
Sold part to firiki.. .
Firiki is cool guy, a client that make you do things at your best. Hope the caretaker have unbaned him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sempumping:
$500 PayPal fund needed

PLEASE OOO cry cry cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Barezzi:
LadyF, can you escrow a deal between Ajayikeltner and I?
Thanks.

Abeg no vex biko. Very busy day here.... cry

Hope you got one of the escrow service providers to help out...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Taeewo:
Sold part to helpee and firiki , 70$ skrill still available..

Escrow allow.. ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Coins needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Sir/Ma.

Please not again...... I received two cash deposit into my GTB a/c today without any prompt notice to that effect.....

#Please Kindly Contact Me Before Any Transfer/Deposit.....

Owners of the fund should contact me please.... angry

lol.... me I dey pray make God dey bless me with alert...you dey here dey complain.

This life sha.... grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
koladex01:
95$ skrill Available For Sale Sharp Sharp
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jaybabson:
$50 iTunes gift card available for sale. Call or whatsapp 08132385599

Scam alert!!! What happen to this your Whatsapp no. 08107189075?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who has deal with Darty before here.. .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Skrill 96$ Avialable for Sale @455....081388748 8 0
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Taeewo post=51757941][/quote]
Let me buy the remaining $70 skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Taeewo:
Who has deal with Darty before here.. .
Let me buy the remaining $70
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pufframmy1: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
540 per dollar
Bookiemart01:
1000 btc still needed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
I'll pass

pufframmy1:
540 per dollar
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
BinaryRocks:

Let me buy the remaining $70
Chat me up..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Which kain talk be this nah? shocked
Person talk say nah customer money he take pay onatisi and he wants refund Yiu dey talk trusted moniker...

Onatisi, Shebi we all deliberated that people should only advertise what they have.... I think you should refund the guy his naira so he can retain his reputation with is clients. I know the feeling of not having money to refund your customers because you already paid your own supplier.

Please borrow btc or refund the guy's naira

#GodBlessYou Our Oracle grin

Well you don collaborate wetin I talk.

Why I mentioned the fact that he's a trusted guy was because the guy who has not gotten his goods would have a level of comfort in the sense that he has not been scammed.

I still told Onatisi to borrow money and refund the guy. We we are on the same page.

I'd never support anyone to sell what they don't have or can't have unrestricted access to, no matter what. Its bad business ethic.

I hope we're on the same page now.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timifakay(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
glimpse33:

Sold
Thanks for today, though banks wanted to cause some trouble.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
koladex01:
Skrill 96$ Avialable for Sale @455....081388748 8 0
Still Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.