Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5121633 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Singapore1:
Many people go still chop their bitcoin last last
Lolz hahaha... Even SKRILL too... Singapore1 Abeg no kill person with laff.....

Meanwhile I need skrill @ very lowest rate u can imagine.... Get awoof Skrill come dey sell here high rate...Make una chill our eyez don open... grin

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
tutucious:

Booking u down
Sold!, A++ , Will sure come again another time Ma.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Etinosajay:
$200 PayPal urgently needed

Contact on signature

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
$48 Skrill funds available at good rate.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125

SOLD!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
zugoboss:
Hi all. Think it's time for me to do my first btc deal on NL, been following the thread. Have been dealing with just friends.
I have 1.2btc @ 518/$.
I will only transact using escrow or very known name on NL.
contact thru whatsapp only.

Hi Tabbaz, pls escrow Btw Zugoboss and I
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
1000$ Bitcoins Available 535/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
3RNEST:
SKRILL $1000 NEEDED UGENTLY.... @440/445 only... Buzz me if you have... No more small Skrill transaction for now... Bookiemart01 my calculation is done... Am In now.. Buying @equlibrium Thats your rate must balance with my rate.... Simple...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omotisa: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
$670 bitcoin going for 525. Single buyer preferred.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zugoboss(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mariesio:

Hi Tabbaz, pls escrow Btw Zugoboss and I
ready
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Singapore1:
Many people go still chop their bitcoin last last
You remember I said it last 2 weeks that a time will come when sellers will outnumber the buyers .
Already the Nigeria bandwagon mentality as set in

**back to silent mode **

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
valencia25:
$48 Skrill funds available at good rate.

Chairman,
The number you posted is not registered yet on whatsapp nah
Why indicating it as ur whatsapp number?
Well, let me buy your skrill
Contact me on whatsapp using the number below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
zugoboss:

ready
Use Bookiemart01... TABBAZ na BigFish.... For crying out Loud... Stop disturbing my Tabbaz... He need rest... Am chilling with him at Malaysia Mall discussing huge business..... smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oga that ur paypal when u put for 440 so abi na 460, Last night i dream see u dey use the paypal funds dey drink garri, naim i wake up......if u don ready to sell ham for manage for @420/$, use my whatsapp.... make i collect ham..... he be like say u non no say paypal don change gear, paypal dey ves oooo, dem dey kill account anyone now....ask those strong men wen be get paypal warehouse make dem tell u d story.... the only paypal that is safe atlease small safe is Naija paypal.

papaking1:
So, nobody wants to buy my paypal?
next time I will only accept payment from my clients via skrill.

Anyway $200 paypal still available, expecting $400 more soon.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
onatisi:

You remember I said it last 2 weeks that a time will come when sellers will outnumber the buyers .

**back to silent mode **

Bitcoin is going bearish in here and some naive traders are looking for who will buy their bulk bitcoin @ 535 all at once i laugh in FX, i pray bitcoin rate don't crash this night.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good Day Traders, How market? I have decided to review my offers in exchange for my Bitcoin... As follows.

I want to give you my bitcoin on terms and conditions...

1. You sell your paypal funds @390/$ to me, while i give you my bitcoin @490/$ rate. (You can resell to get 535/$)
rough analysis= Bitcoin Calculations is not stable...so assume,you give me Paypal of 200usd@390/$, you get 176usd@490/$ worth of bitcoin. if you need this options consult me so i run current calculations for you.

2. You sell your skrill funds @400/$ to me, while i give you my bitcoin @500/$

3.You sell rmb to me(to my CCB or Alipay) @ N64/rmb, While I give my bitcoin @500/$

Are you in Italy,Spain,Germany and you need bitcoin? If you are ready to sell your euro @460/EUR, I will give my bitcoin @500/$, I will give you bank to pay to.

Are you in UK? you sell ur funds @480/GBP, and i will give you my bitcoin @500/$ rate.(preferred bank is Barclays and HSBC)..

Note, Any Amount you sell for me is going to be the amount of coin i will sell for you.... IF you need more, then be ready to buy @535/$ rate.

If you are a good calculator, run your calculation to see how favourable this will be to you...
Grab your copy now!!..... Anything related to this offer, Just use my whatsapp...

NB: This rate is Still favourable to you wether you are sourcing ur paypal funds for 420/$ rate or 325/$ rate(person owner).. Thank me later.................

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good Day Traders, How market? I have decided to review my offers in exchange for my Bitcoin... As follows.

I want to give you my bitcoin on terms and conditions...

1. You sell your paypal funds @390/$ to me, while i give you my bitcoin @490/$ rate. (You can resell to get 535/$)
rough analysis= Bitcoin Calculations is not stable...so assume,you give me Paypal of 200usd@390/$, you get 176usd@490/$ worth of bitcoin. if you need this options consult me so i run current calculations for you.

2. You sell your skrill funds @400/$ to me, while i give you my bitcoin @500/$

3.You sell rmb to me(to my CCB or Alipay) @ N64/rmb, While I give my bitcoin @500/$..

Are you in Italy,Spain,Germany and you need bitcoin? If you are ready to sell your euro @460/EUR, I will give my bitcoin @500/$, I will give you bank to pay to.

Are you in UK? you sell ur funds @480/GBP, and i will give you my bitcoin @500/$ rate.(preferred bank is Barclays and HSBC)..

Note, Any Amount you sell for me is going to be the amount of coin i will sell for you.... IF you need more, then be ready to buy @535/$ rate.

If you are a good calculator, run your calculation to see how favourable this will be to you...
Grab your copy now!!..... Anything related to this offer, Just use my whatsapp...

NB: This rate is Still favourable to you wether you are sourcing ur paypal funds for 420/$ rate or 325/$ rate(person owner).. Thank me later.................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Some people shld just keep quiet ...
Bitcoin market is always like this...
When the demand is very high for a while, it goes down for 24hrs or more sometimes and the demand rises again...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zugoboss(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
zugoboss:
Hi all. Think it's time for me to do my first btc deal on NL, been following the thread. Have been dealing with just friends.
I have 1.2btc @ 518/$.
I will only transact using escrow or very known name on NL.
contact thru whatsapp only.
Hi @justi4jesu, can u broker a deal between emoch and I?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
valencia25:
I buy iTunes Gift Card and pay into your local Bank instantly.

Get in touch with me. Avoid rippers.

Good customer care line, 100% clean records.

I am still buying iTunes Gift Card.

Get in touch now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Some people shld just keep quiet ...
Bitcoin market is always like this...
When the demand is very high for a while, it goes down for 24hrs or more sometimes and the demand rises again...

Yes whatever goes up will come down and what ever stays down will surely rise up but the question is can you tell how long it will stay up or down
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
I just tire for this business... When you need to offload your Btc cos u need cash, u won't see buyers... Na when u don pour the Btc into lagoon finish, buyers go come dey disturb you..

Ayaff 1700$ Btc oooo
530/$ is the rate (slightly negotiable)

Hazzan pls rply my email.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Timi1990:

Hazzan pls rply my email.

Done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Yes whatever goes up will come down and what ever stays down will surely rise up but the question is can you tell how long it will stay up or down

The last time I checked, it doesn't stay down beyond 24hrs ... Let's give it max of 48hrs
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
In other news...
1700$ Btc available ...
525/$ grin grin for a Parker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
$1250 skrill available. 450/$. selling all at once. contact on profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
victor101:
USD 297.94 Skrill available for sale at N445/$ I intend selling all at once. Contact on Signature (Escrow allowed)
victor101:
USD 297.94 Skrill available for sale at N445/$ I intend selling all at once. contact on Signature (Escrow allowed)
victor101:
USD 297.94 Skrill available for sale at N445/$ I intend selling all at once. contact on Signature (Escrow allowed)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nurd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
i need 100$ tonight. i will need another 100$ tomorrow. pls contact me if you have.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
$908btc @530

I'm not selling less than $100

Contact in my signature.

Scammers, you are welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
$1000 btc needed to complete a transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
onatisi:

**back to silent mode **

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.