Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Best Ever Mobile Marketing Business Complete Setup In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Ever Mobile Marketing Business Complete Setup In Nigeria. (503 Views)

Mobile Marketing Business Setup In Nigeria / Mobile Marketing Business Setup In Nigeria / Complete Mobile Marketing Business Setup In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ever Mobile Marketing Business Complete Setup In Nigeria. by Rejoice234(m): 5:19am On Jun 27, 2016
This Letter Seem To Be Long But Trust MeThe Serious Minded Ones Will Give Out Their (5Mins to read to the end )
& Pick Up Immediate ACTION.
While the Non serious ones will still give excuse of no time, while their time is still made for nothing.
Yes! I Don't Even Need Your LIKE & COMMENT. JUST YOUR SERIOUS MINDED ACTION NEEDED.

Okay Lets Go.....!!!
=======================
Here Is The Only Way to Make Money Online in Nigeria
=========================
There are basically three (3) steps to make money online in Nigeria. These i will shortly explained below.

(1) Find out What People Need: The hallmark of online income is your ability to provide solutions to people’s problem. So find out what problem people have and how you can provide the solution to them.

(2) Determined what you can do: There are many things you can do online to make money. This will depend on what you are able to find out in step 1 above
and what you can really do to the best of your ability.
Sometimes, it’s quite easy and fun to make money from what you know and love to do .

(3) Choose or Create an Audience: The next point after (1) and (2) above is to either choose a ready made audience e.g Freelance websites or build your own audience. My best strategy is
building my own audience. ( to stand & been seen as an Authority owner over any Niche of online business i step into today )
The best way to do this is by building a list of subscribers ( Via = SMS Marketing | Email Marketing | & Blog Content Educational Marketing ) Then Step to convert your list subscribers into " Regular Paying Clients & Customers "
Yes! I said regularly, because this list of people are bind to stick with you in buying all your ( Products & Services your market can offer )
As long as you did not destroyed the ( Relationship, Trust & Respect they have for you from day 1 )

My Advice You You
======================
Always Give Quality Value In Your Products & Services, (ensure it does what you claim it will | Try All Your Possible Effort To Build Long Lasting Relationship with your subscribers, clients/customers, students etc | Build Trust & the way to build Trust is through building relationship .....then Make An Irresistible Offer, Your Market would be absolutely CRAZY to refuse.
Once they accept your OFFER that's your opportunity to keep sucking the Cash from that Niche.
Next
====
Give your clients/customers a reason to Refer & Recommend your Business, Products & Services to friends, colleague & others.
( Yes! One customer you satisfied so well in your business (both online & offline ) can turn around to get you more than 20+ other customers & clients down to your business.
( Not to talk much, this particular ideal of giving others a reasons to recommend my business, products & services to others keep pulling my regular daily cash without any extra effort.

More Of My Advice
======================
If you are the type like me who think BIG you can create ( Partnership Program or Affiliate Program to your Business | Products | Services & pay them a fixed commission for any customer/client they bring into your business, or for any product or service sold through them.
Watch out To This
=============
"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts."
John D. Rockefeller

Okay !
If You Believe To What I Said Above, then read below to ( FIND OUT THE GUN POINT ON HEAD REVELATION FROM THE UNSELFISH ENTERERENURE THAT IS READY TO MAKE YOU A STEADY PASSIVE INCOME CASH FLOW EVEN WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING. If Only You Can Pick Up The Fast ACTION and implement right now.
Are You Ready?
Then Lets Go......!!!

I said it before and i will say it again & Again & Again ! Anyone who has not considered investing in the Mobile Marketing Business telecomunications industry needs to be delivered from Ignorance and this is your deliverance right now.

Incase you are not aware, the mobile telecommunications (GSM network) industry is one of the safest and most lucrative
industries to invest in and the great news is anyone and everyone can invest now in this
rapidly ever growing industry.

Let me clear some ignorance for some doubting Mr & Mrs Thomas= Reading this right now.

Did You Know ?
There are currently about 130 +million "active" GSM network subscribers in Nigeria as
reported by the National Communications Commision?

You can invest in major GSM Network Service Providers ( MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, GLO,
VISAFONE ) creating all form of mobile marketing business at ===> www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com that allows you earn money from the Ever Lucrative Mobile Marketing Industry.

Endemol, a privately held media company makes as much as billions of Naira from Project Fame West Africa alone using this
Business at www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com

Yes! You can make as much as N200k,000+ Every Single Month ( Selling All Mobile Marketing Products & Services to Millions of GSM Networks Users in Nigeria | Business Owners ( both online & offline ) | Churches| Schools | Organizations | Companies | Banks | Event Planners etc YOU DOUBT ME ? Click Here To Check Out How at === > www.mobilemarkertingbizsetup.com

How is this even possible?

It is simple.
Despite the economic decline, the number of GSM network subscribers keep climbing.
thus the number of persons that will send you money by just using your Mobile Digital Marketing Products & Services... keeps increasing.

Almost every serious minded Individuals are aware of this Ever Lucrative investment opportunity & Have Grab it with both Hand & Leg == Click Here to see them Voice Out at===> www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com . Even most of the few that are not aware before are are now failing ahead of each other to Grab it up at === www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com
I Don't Know About You! Yeah! But i will advice u to do the same & to do that, kindly Go Here ===>
www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com I Really Want & Recommend You To Step Into The "MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS NICHE ) My Simple Reasons Is This. ========================= Reason is because ( Digital mobile marketing services are taking over all space of fast advertising before the eyes of the society ) People no longer go to : Radio, Tv, Offline paper etc Reason is because of its high cost & convert not more than 5% attention to their target audience. But having discover that 99% of Nigerian is always with their mobile phone, funny ! Even some goes to toilet & bathroom with it. They have refused to bye pass this media of digital mobile marketing due to its fast attraction to their well targeted audience and convert more than 80% of their fast attention to their targeted audience; then Smart individuals like YOU keep on rolling into this Niche of mobile marketing business & keep smiling to the Bank why making them happy. Dear Listen, Am not trying to bring ur attention over any of my online business Niche but just letting u know what's happening in d society. Alright! Imagine a client transferred to our Account yesterday to help her design an online Newspaper Ad website. Meaning! Everything thing have taken its profit space online. And nothing pays than giving people an opportunity, products , services, space, media, platform just to advertising / promote or market their business , products and services; Because that is d only means which they can over pass their competitors in profit polling & as such whether d economy of Nigeria are good or not, even is $1 = N100,000 They must pay for such services to still stay in business, get customers and ensure their life survival; TRAFFic ! Traffic ! Traffic ! The key point of any business ( both online & offline ) Not to talk of when they can get such products & services from you at their Affordable discounted prices via your website or Even FREE lol Smart work pays than hard work dear. STOP Thinking About It, What I Told You Is Nothing But The Gun Point On Head TRUTH If Am You, All I Will Do Is To Go Here at === > www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com To Start Up Immediately at=== > www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com  C  Infact, Only My Marketing Material + FREE Online Training will sky rocket Your Income To A Height You Have Never Imagined (just like mine) And To Attract This Big Paying Customers To Your Website, Will Be So So Easy To You Like Ants To Sugar As To Ensure U Succeed Fast & Bring Me Live Testimony Like Few among Thousands of Others at ===> www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com Aright! Are You Ready To Join The Big Boys & Ladies Who Owns & Rock This Hot Life Positive Change Opportunity Niche ! Hurry Now And Visit: www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com ==> www.mobilemarketerbizsetup.com And Take Fast Action…. Yes Click & Go Here: www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com NOW Greater You 2016 www.mobilemarketingbizsetup.com Signed, Rejoice Chikamele-Sir J ( aka the passive income coach & the unselfish entrepreneur ) If You Wish To Call Me = then Ring Me on = 08032439765, 07084869575 ( 8am - 6pm Only ) SMS = any time of the day. Email Message to = ( rejoicewithusall@gmail.com )

(1) (Reply)

8 Uncomfortable Things That Will Make You More Successful / Breaking News: Ikorodu Militants Kidnap, Ask For 10million / Im

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.