Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation (15105 Views)

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by isaacputi(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
truthspeaks:
They meant to say their fulani masters had failed them.

Later you will be saying nobody loves your tribe...with all this your comment, na wa Pipu like o
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by labamo07(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2016
In my opinion, SW is the only region that hasn't been affected with the menace of militancy, hence, I believe the attack is orchestrated. The country is in deep mess...............
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by NaKaro(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerai already failed The South East. For the Yorubas, well Join the Club.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Obatarhe1(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Niger delta militant don't kill civilians.call them yoruba militant
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by TallPck1(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
I see
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Baonel(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Niger Deltans militant didn't kill anyone in Lagos. The Nigeria government just want to give them a bad name so they will hang them.

What about the Fulani terrorist?
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by DaBullIT(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2016
It's another monday morning , so i will ignore any of your insults and i will resist the urge to insult you as well

When was the last time Fulani herdsmen had a website ?

when was the last time fulani herdsmen blew up a pipe ?

when was the last time Fulani threatened to Bomb Presidential villa ?

When was the last time Fulani herdsmen Kidnap australian, american, german or even indian oil workers ??

You keep shouting fulani herdsmen up and down , but what you people do is worse than fulani's have ever done

Before Buhari's travel . Buhari gave an order that all Herdsmen wandering in places they shouldn't be should be arrested or shot , he ordered military actions on herdsmen and i would find the link and post it later , Has any action been ordered again your brothers the vandals ??

Since then , have you heard Fulani herdsmen attacked or formed another group ??

The Fulani i know carry bow and arrow and dane gun at worst , Not AK 47 or Mark IV rifles

The Fulani i know will not come and look for your trouble , but will come and invade you en mass if you throw the first stone

Fulani i know are friendly , not the monsters you paint them to be , So , next time , think of those things before you quote me again , and if you wish to have a good day , don't quote me anymore today
truthspeaks:
And u deliberately forgot 'fulani herdsmen'
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by bobkezel(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2016
When those soldiers were killing ipob members you guys were rejoicing. It has come to your house, who's gonna console you? Yoruba nation failed themselves, not nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by MrEverest(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Afenifere ati yoruba, una goodu morning. Our elders talk say when person wake up na dat time be him morning. kini ko? e fimile, YORUBA RONU!

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by truthspeaks: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Y did u deliberately omit dem? Cos they still attacked a benue community last week. Wether d fulanis u knw are gud or bad, they r all fulanis n ur master enjoys d fact they r takin over ppl's lands. And I dnt tink thr's any insult in wat I said. Jst dat wen u guyz see comments against ur master, u r pained n believe me dat as far as buhari still continues on his tribalistic path, he ll continue gettin certain criticisms....and oh by d way, wen did u become God to determine hw one's day will go? I'm alredy havin a good day n I wish u same. Buhari sef grin
DaBullIT:
It's another monday morning , so i will ignore any of your insults and i will resist the urge to insult you as well

When was the last time Fulani herdsmen Kidnap australian, american, german or even indian oil workers ??

You keep shouting fulani herdsmen up and down , but what you people do is worse than fulani's have ever done

Before Buhari's travel . Buhari gave an order that all Herdsmen wandering in places they shouldn't be should be arrested or shot , he ordered military actions on herdsmen and i would find the link and post it later , Has any action been ordered again your brothers the vandals ??

The Fulani i know carry bow and arrow and dane gun at worst , Not AK 47 or Mark IV rifles

The Fulani i know will not come and look for your trouble , but will come and invade you en mass if you throw the first stone

Fulani i know are friendly , not the monsters you paint them to be , So , next time , think of those things before you quote me again , and if you wish to have a good day , don't quote me anymore today

11 Likes

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by hertz9te(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
You can actually beat them, so you don't have to join them, Yoruba is the most honorable , most adorable , smartest and the most friendly tribe across Nigeria and beyond it's borders , we do not need independent Y nation by force by fire because what we already have , we can make it work , So don't worry about those masturbating about your comments on Yoruba nation

They know as well as I do that if Yoruba nation wanted to be independent by next month , There's no need for militants , terrorists or protests , we'll follow the procedure and work it out

Now back to topic , i have never backed Afenifere but this comment :They are now moving to our side in Ogun. They are the ones involved in kidnapping and sorts of crime. These boys are becoming lawless. It is the same group that killed NNPC officials, SSS and Navy officers in Arepo. They are responsible for lots of criminal activities in the area. Honestly, they should be treated like Boko Haram.’ Who has stopped him from treating them so, if we may ask”, Odumakin asked. Odumakin spoke my mind and this is what i have been asking from Buhari , Boko Haram treatment for all saboteurs , Bunkerers , pipeline vandals

yeye

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Basalt(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
You can actually beat them, so you don't have to join them, Yoruba is the most honorable , most adorable , smartest and the most friendly tribe across Nigeria and beyond it's borders , we do not need independent Y nation by force by fire because what we already have , we can make it work , So don't worry about those masturbating about your comments on Yoruba nation

They know as well as I do that if Yoruba nation wanted to be independent by next month , There's no need for militants , terrorists or protests , we'll follow the procedure and work it out

Now back to topic , i have never backed Afenifere but this comment :They are now moving to our side in Ogun. They are the ones involved in kidnapping and sorts of crime. These boys are becoming lawless. It is the same group that killed NNPC officials, SSS and Navy officers in Arepo. They are responsible for lots of criminal activities in the area. Honestly, they should be treated like Boko Haram.’ Who has stopped him from treating them so, if we may ask”, Odumakin asked. Odumakin spoke my mind and this is what i have been asking from Buhari , Boko Haram treatment for all saboteurs , Bunkerers , pipeline vandals

Cowards always beating their chests as if they can hurt a fly.

15+50=65

They may kill more if you people don't stop all these irresponsible attitude of cowardice and hate .

I don't support killing of innocent people but Yorubas are very annoying set of people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by MrEverest(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
labamo07:
In my opinion, SW is the only region that hasn't been affected with the menace of militancy, hence, I believe the attack is orchestrated. The country is in deep mess...............
When you lots where busy claiming that SW is the only safe haven in Nigeria, so investors will be trooping in while other regions are war zones so investors should not go there. Maybe you've inadvertently brought home ant infested firewood, so the lizards have come for a feast!!

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
I still don't know if the opc is active or not....every region is safeguarding her territory...whatdafuvk is wrong with the opc?

I really pity the ppl of SS in lagos....

Do not generalise; be specific, THE IJAWS
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Rayhutar(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2016
When Yoruba tribe use all their energy to promote and support Hausa-fulani tribe at the detriment of their own people what do they expect, , they left their backyard vulnerable to attacks and conquer, I cant imagine imaging that after hausa-fulani finish killing them in Mile 12, Kwankwaso and governor of Kano came to lagos and release the culprit, and warn the lagos state government not to relocate the mile 12 market as planned and out of fear the planned relocation of mile 12 market has been shelved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
I still don't know if the opc is active or not....every region is safeguarding her territory...whatdafuvk is wrong with the opc?

Pity us not but thyselves.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Firefire(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
“To the Nigerian state we say you are shamelessly failing the Yoruba nation in this decisive moment and we are losing confidence in your capacity to guarantee our safety. Act now!, Afenifere stated

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by HurtgenForest: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Dragonking: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

You didn't pity the fulanis and hausas in Lagos when they killed and burnt several houses.. . Oh, I forgot, they are your masters.. . cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2016
fingard02k:

Afeniferexit?
grin
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by SeverusSnape(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
brownlord:
Ipob Afenifere
Exactly!... This is the IPOB faction of Afenifere. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Now its clear to me that pdp 16yrs of leadership its 16yrs of peaceful coexistence. Now I know the reason why OPC and Bakasii shut down their operation but just in APC one year of leadership under Buhari, all those group are seeing reason to become active again.

Seriously we could have asked Which kind of change Apc promised.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by HurtgenForest: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
[s]You can actually beat them, so you don't have to join them, Yoruba is the most honorable , most adorable , smartest and the most friendly tribe across Nigeria and beyond it's borders , we do not need independent Y nation by force by fire because what we already have , we can make it work , So don't worry about those masturbating about your comments on Yoruba nation[/s]

[s]They know as well as I do that if Yoruba nation wanted to be independent by next month , There's no need for militants , terrorists or protests , we'll follow the procedure and work it out [/s]

You have no shame at all.

When will you start your peaceful means?

What are you waiting for?

Is it when militants sack the Oba of Lagos that yoyu will start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by HurtgenForest: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
[s]It's another monday morning , so i will ignore any of your insults and i will resist the urge to insult you as well

Fulani i know are friendly , not the monsters you paint them to be , So , next time , think of those things before you quote me again , and if you wish to have a good day , don't quote me anymore today[/s]

I blame fulani herdsmen for the recent attacks and these are my reasons.

Firstly, the north has always believed in violence and it works for them. The north started boko haram as a major tool to take back power from the south and it worked for them. El Rufai once described boko haram as freedom fighters and Buhari himself at some point said that a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north.

The boko haram violence was a major reason why Jonathan was pushed out of office. The north threatened us with violence if they didn't get back power in 2015 and it worked for them. Today a northern fulani is in power.

Here again the fulani north is trying to annex lands in the MB and south and have come up with the proposed grazing bill. You will notice that attacks have intensified since the idea of the grazing bill came up and the reason is simple. The fulani is trying to strike fear into the hearts of othe Nigerians by killing, raping and mass destruction to make us accept the grazing bill. The idea is for other Nigerians to say "Please give them their grazing reserves so that they will stop killing us and we can have our peace."

Some southerners are aleady saying this. An example on nairaland is Searchiingforlove. This poster has said that Yorubas should collectively appologise to the fulanis and are ready to offer their lands for grazing reserves so that they can have peace. You can go through his post history and see this for yourself. Also check out one joborskills and see him promoting the proposed grazing bill. THANK GOD MOST YORUBAS HAVE REJECTED THESE ONES AND STOOD UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

The north used violence to get their sharia law when there were very terrible religious riots under Obasanjo when many Christians were killed.

The north used boko haram to take back power in 2015.

The north is trying to use violent herdsmen attacks to establish grazing reserves all over Nigeria and they have their eyes on the MB and southern lands,

Directly or indirectly, the fulanis are responsible for these armed attacks agianst the MB and south. The attacks may not be carried out by local traditional herdsmen but one thing I have discovered is that once they have any issues with any community concerning their cattle, they invite their armed brothers from Fouta Jalon who invade and sack the community.

The big question is will violence work again for the core north yet again? Time will tell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
State police, una no fit give us; yet the federal police is incapable of handling trivial issues as these because of the political string attached.

I think it's high time we all went our separate ways, then every region will know how to control it's people and resources, as well as keep situations like this in check.

Why can't we just have a referendum as the UK did and let the people decide. Enough of all these killings.

*I'm not an advocate of disintegration; but I believe in freedom. You can never mix clay with iron, it just won't stay TOGETHER.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by VirginFinder: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
truthspeaks:

Your father...
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2016
only 15 people, they are wailing already, Nigeria has failed the Niger Deltans for a long time,when it was other people's misfortune, they turned their face and refused to speak,now they want to wail,una never chi chum chin
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by henrysam(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Whathaveidone:
True words. That's why I cosign them dinosaur heads 100% in their quest to get bi***ra. Sadly, my people will be the first to pee on my mentions every time I talk about wanting an independent Yor**a nation

My only grouse with characters like odumakin is that they never said anything during jona's era so the whole thing just looks fake

But he was with others and pastor Bakare during the occupy Nigeria saga
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by amodu(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:
cheesy grin grin sad
Awolowo died in jailed in the hands of the north after his cowardly betrayal, MkO the same.... yet they are still northern ass lickers...
Every other region knows SW is a scared cowardly sect hence they can go there kidnap and killl.... They won't fight back only talk skirm and beg

We need not do that, you guys can continue with the use of arms and we will always do what we are known for but your conscience will always prick you as to which approach is the best and yielding.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by nortcentrallord(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
safareegurl:
That's nice, y'all are late for the party. While Nigeria is still failing you, Nigeria has already failed every Igbo, Niger Deltan and Idoma/Tiv person in this country.

RIP to the dead. Its turn by turn. Who ever feels the heat of the fire closely sings a different song.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2016

truthspeaks :
STEP 1: Blame GEJ.

STEP 2: Kneel down and beg . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$9.6bn: Stop Sham Probe, Appoint Negotiator, P&ID Tells FG / APC Chairmanship: Senator Musa’s Posters Flood Imo (Photo) / Gun Battle At Government House In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.