Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics (48115 Views)

IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by stephenduru: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2016
See Earlier thread here where she was reported missing https://www.nairaland.com/3144456/mrs-charity-aiyedogbon-missing-photo

Remember Charity Aiyedogbon aka Deepdeal ChaCha Dehammer, the Abuja based mother of 4 who went missing on May 9, 2016 after announcing on facebook that she was embarking on a road trip, Her dismembered body has been found.According to updates by her friends who opened a facebook page “Find Deepdeal Chacha Dehammer,” the decapitated and mutilated body of the woman was found on the Bwari Expressway, Dutse Abuja, opposite the Lower Usman Dam on the 12th of May 2016.Read what they shared below....

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!?

GRAPHIC IMAGES SOME MAY FIND VERY DISTURBING.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!!

Over the last couple of days, since we announced that Charity Aiyedogbon aka Deepdeal ChaCha Dehammer, has been presumed dead, we have been inundated with questions as to what evidence we have to have reached our conclusion.
After thorough examination of the clues which have been in full view and positive identification by those most intimate with Chacha we have surmised thus.

That the decapitated and mutilated body of the woman,  found on the Bwari Expressway, Dutse Abuja, opposite the Lower Usman Dam on the 12th of May 2016, belongs to Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon.

The mutilated and decomposing body was found by school children who were playing in the bushes close to a stream and was reported to the Bwari Council, Environmental Sanitation Department who disposed of the body in accordance with the law.

We the friends of Cha cha independently went to review the files upon the lead and collected the pictures below as documented from the crime scene.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/missing-abuja-based-mother-found-dead_26.html

4 Shares

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by PrivateInvestig: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2016
shocked

Jesu! God have mercy. Rip to d dead cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Proffdada: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2016
cry RIP
the body looks like it has been dead for some time before decapitated (blood trails missing)

6 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by shyling(f): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Deepdeal chacha de hammer is the fun name of Mrs. Charity Aiyedogbon. Interesting nickname.
Whatever deepdeal means
Whatever chacha means
Whatever de hammer means

Why do I feel there's more to this than meets the eye?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by midolian(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2016
How do you expect us to believe this is the woman? The pictures showing her supposed body in parts look older than the one she took smiling.

Show me the head!

6 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Jeeezzzz cry angry

May her killers know no peace cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by flexydote(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2016
My God shocked
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by DrRasheed: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Chaii.. See flesh !!
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by baby124: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2016
We have a mad serial killer on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by ikbnice(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2016
How can one do this to a fellow human being. Some people are worse than the devil himself.

21 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Ozid(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Waris this world turning into? No sanctity for human life, God protect me and my family against the evil of mankind.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2016
I know she probably was kidnapped by ritualist. Rip
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by raker300: 6:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Economy is bad, people are becoming desperate...the victims are you and me.

RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by iykebest1(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2016
How did we get here? A country where humans are killed and decapitated, while cows are allowed to roam freely. A country where adequate security measures to save human lives and interests are ignored, while grazing bill for cows are considered. Lord! do come self cos dis country don baje kpatakpata.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by ngoben(f): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Rip cha cha
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by ZACHIE: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Her hussy erased her,allegedly.

1 Like

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by brunofarad(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Jezuz

May anyone that did this meet same fate
Amen

7 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked My Goodness...
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by opalu: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Terrible
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by SurewayBookings: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2016
What a wicked world we live in... RIP

Meanwhile if you are visiting Lagos and you need an affordable but classic and secured Hotel to lodge, give me a call with the number on my signature to help you make your reservations at no cost. Avoid coming to Lagos only to find out that the hotel you had in mind is already filled up.

If you also need airport shuttle services or flight bookings call the number in my signature.

Sureway Bookings is always there for you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by truthspeaks: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by priscaoge(f): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2016
OMG shocked shocked shocked..... May her killers never know peace!!!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by HurtgenForest: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
When the culprit is found now and boyz decide to use tyre and fuel then somebody will come here shouting human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Starships4u(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
9ja I hail thee!!! But maka Y
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
mimzy:
Jeeezzzz cry angry

May her killers know no peace cry

AMEN my crush kiss

2 Likes

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by ksbusari(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
how can she rest in peace with her body mutilated. pple r so heartless ooo. See human body.
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by priscaoge(f): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
HurtgenForest:
When the culprit is found now and boyz decide to use tyre and fuel then somebody will come here shouting human rights.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by manuel80(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
keep saying some people are worse than the devil... whoever did this is just a MONSTER

1 Like

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Viccur(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Wicked World!
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by Sexytemi(f): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Na wa ooo, when did Abuja become this inhumane, the Abuja I use to know wasn't this heartless na, it was a peaceful one...

Anyways, may her soul rest in peace, and may God grant her family the fortitude to bear d lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.