Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) (53464 Views)

Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) / 8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo) / Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by chachanga: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Peasants and pea-brained shortcuts are inseparable.

Not judging but am sure they must've been feeling like they were gonna come back to the village and trump their former friends who're still busy seeking for admission or learning trades.

Initially felt outraged at the Madam but really got sad pondering the fact that young girls can willingly agree to this kinda depravity. Something's wrong with the country at its very core. Wonder what kind of parentage they got to have wound up with mindsets like that!

NB
Name Checkers
Tribalists, don't forget girls like this used to abound at Eleko Beach et al as well as all those crappy hotels/guest houses in the core North too; so don't start feeling swollen headed

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2016
And dem go marry tomorrow o...Thts Y dem no go enjoy their husband drilling coz na normal thing fr em. And man no go enjoy theirs also coz d juice don dry up finish
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by Jok3r(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by omojeesu(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I don't see anything stopping the girls from escapin.

Juju oath may be.

or just plain poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by oodua1stson: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
They should free the woman abeg. They are adults and were not forced into it

They could have escaped if they don't wanna do it

Little hoes

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by logica(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2016
chachanga:

Tribalists, don't forget girls like this used to abound at Eleko Beach et al as well as all those crappy hotels/guest houses in the core North too; so don't start feeling swollen headed
...and what part of the country do they mostly come from?

2 Likes

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by logica(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Those calling the girls stup1d for remitting all their money don't have a clue. This is a big racket and those girls will be watched like hawks by "strong men" who wouldn't waste time in wringing their necks if they try to "short" madam.
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2016
The madam has broken the law but it takes two to tango. I think the girls were willing accomplices.

I believe they were locked up in one room to evade the police and not necessarily as it's been portrayed.

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2016

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
In the photograph standing from left to right VickyRotex osusumustflow Aminat508 Rokiatu laniky and funmilade11 all from the yeast
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by braining01: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2016
including those girls with nothing on thier chest...ashewo patronizers are choiceless animals
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by solaseunmatthew(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Names Checker Association. Solaseunmathew reporting from Awoyaya Lagos SW, after a vivid cross examination of the well scrutinised names they're all from the Flat head region. They love eating dogs no be their fault.

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
What d fĂșck is wrong with our young girls? They really have no focus in life.

How can someone promise to pay u a peanut of 200k in 6months when u can make 15k for the person in a day? (2months is enough for u to make ur 200k).

Certainly, they have all channelled themselves to live off men for the rest of their lives. Even the ones that learned trade/vocation or went to the university have all refused to be useful to themselves/family and society @ large. It is just a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by AJJ17(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
..promise of N200,000. cry

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by yomz1e(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Lets be realistic,not every guy can afford high class Abuja girls, so this poor woman saw a niche in the market and filled it, i mean, look at the girls will you pay good money for these pompom? What the government should do is legalize it and collect tax, this way the girls are protected and not forced into hiding. the money generated can now be invested back into eradicating STD's among their patrons.

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by tumbez: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
ikbnice:
these girls weren't forced into it. They knew what they were doing.
Wait o! If sex isn't good for the body, these gals should have turned 'worwor' by now. 15 men in a day. 90 men a week if sunday is observed as resting day. Average of 360 men a month. A perfect circle of 360 degrees.
..kkikikiki bravoo......imagine

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by M4gunners: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
They like my service. End time service. She must be the third from left or second from right, if not others are Ngbueke.
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
the police really spoil the girls show, trust me the girls really wanted to do the job.

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by obstead200(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Ogagaroghene:
I don't see any thing stoping the girls from escaping from their hidout.
Abi ooo!
according to the accomplice, the girl approached him and asked to learn hair dressing. which means she could move around.
The girls go to different joints.....which means they should know the area.

summary:

This story is full of crap.
The girls are random prostitutes arrested routinely by the police. an idi.ot Blogger or a frontpage seeker decided to fool his/her old age by making a juicy story out of it.

Proof:

where is the picture of the culprit/trafficker?

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by obstead200(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
yomz1e:
Lets be realistic,not every guy can afford high class Abuja girls, so this poor woman saw a niche in the market and filled it, i mean, look at the girls will you pay good money for these pompom? What the government should do is legalize it and collect tax, this way the girls are protected and not forced into hiding. the money generated can now be invested back into eradicating STD's among their patrons.
funny. But very practical

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by Blackfire(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2016
freecocoa:
These girls sha mumu, see their faces sef.

You on your own decided to be a sex worker, only to remit the money to someone else? If that isn't the most stup1d decision ever, I don't know what it.

what is it then?
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by Oche211(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Luckylife:
You would have added that they agreed to be locked up too ! Because you were there and also witness when they agreed to all inhumane actions they pass through . Security be alert!
seems u ve comprehension problem. D girls agreed to be commercial sex workers for a pay of abt 200,000 after six months, that's according to them. D only thing that they don't like is to be locked up in a room nd d question is, why shld young girls who shld be in class agree to this in d first place. There re several other ways to hustle.
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by holyword: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
The stories like this has been happening and at the end of the day,they will be released and set free. even though arrest willl be made,few weeks the police will collect money and set them free. as far as the slangs settlement is involved,the business can never stop. police enjoys the money they normally collect from offenders and thats why almost all the police generations are cursed. shameless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Ifeoma Daniel- the hardworking people doing what they do best. If this human trafficker was Hausa or Yoruba the thread would be 10 kilometers long by now and all the newspapers would have taken it up. They will soon open baby factory branches in Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by vicadex07(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Jobabori:
Please mod ban all member of NCAN. There are crime minded people in all ethnic groups. I suspect these girls were under a kind of oath. They should have run from the woman.

point of correction... when it comes to prostitution, igbos are number one... even your god, nnamdi kanu stated this fact.

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by Angelb4: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Yet, no good news from the IPOB zone...

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by Sunnypa11(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Konga,Boreholes and even pot w..ho..ores every where
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by niyi123: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
youngaz:
*Adjust glasses to check names*........*clears throat*........i comment my reserve...

You don't need to check name as far as it is prostitution, it will always be predominantly ibos.

My questions is 'why do IBO's like prostitutions', does it means their women are the most lazy tribe in nigeria or it is just a curse.

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by youngaz(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2016
niyi123:

You don't need to check name as far as it is prostitution, it will always be predominantly ibos.

My questions is 'why do IBO's like prostitutions', does it means their women are the most lazy tribe in nigeria or it is just a curse.
me i no kuku knw 4 dem......i know it will b ibo's anyway bt was doubting wen i saw it happened in Abuja.....yh i tink iz because dey are jobless....yh u are quiet right on dat bt if we talk am now IPOB yoots will start to rain curses on Yorubas as if we are lyk dem.......dey might b unda a spell too who knws......they lyk money more dan their lifes

1 Like

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by willibounce1(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Very ugly igbo girls. This is what they do and claim to own all the houses in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) by isan(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Igbos commiting crime all over nigeria since 1905... Their tiny hole in the east is not enough for dem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / AK-47 Rifles Concealed In Grasses To Evade Detection. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.