Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

"Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis (65297 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Christians Should Apologize To Gays - Pope Francis Says / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Abidex35(m): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2016
grandstar:
The Bible condemns homosexuality(1 Roman's 1:26,27) The Bible also condemns homophobia. (Matthew 7:12)

The Catholic Church is watering down God's view about homosexuality in order to conform to the world(Romans 12:2)

The Bible is clear that "fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts will not inherit the kingdom of God "(1 Corinthians 6:9-11) Yes we should not be misled, even by the Pope.

I'm so sure you read not the post but just the headline, kindly do the needful to avoid rushing to make a comment out of ignorance next time
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by bemnickenzie: 6:03am On Jun 28, 2016
CopyLearner:
the same Christ also forcefully pushed away some merchants that tried making His Father's house a market place. In Gravity, that is lighter than homosexuality but he vehemently spoke against it. What on earth has ever made the pope patronize homosexuality at one point or the other? This has happened more than once. Fine tuning what the bible says about homosexuality. If you know someone who is doing wrongly and then because he is weaker in strength, you asked the other person to keep apologizing for beating him without also addressing the wrong of the "weakling", that weakling would believe whatever he's doing is right and would grow in strength and one day, be too strong, strong enough to suppress and oppress the one who was right all along. What kind of a parent would do such? The pope is wrong on all grounds. His statement is a shame to the church

You got it all wrong. The pope never encouraged homosexuality nor welcome the act. The catholic church battles against it, as a matter of fact, the Pope went to Obama after Obama legalized homosexual and gay marriage and warned him to stop the bill and to keep the Catholic church from such practice. I think it's too early to draw your conclusion my dear. Read previous newsletter on Pope's message on homosexuality you will see how he condemn the act but not the people because condemnation and justification of people is left for God alone, not you and I. I hope you know the story of the Samaritan woman and the adulterous woman. You are a sinner so don't condemn your fellow sinner.

1 Like

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by bemnickenzie: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2016
mrZENographer:

visijo, hurtgenforest, javispj, dfrost, absolutesuccess, bobkezel, industrialfan, teamsimple, bec1, bemnickenzie, ayohbk, Bazetu12, Airoflow, ooshinibos, eluquenson, rufaikoko, room089, saintmark88, Empredboy, techsupport, divibeappo, dosantos, sulasadat, inifrank7, uchihaitaci, ayosco85, youngaz, kobonaire, fortunachy, richidinho

TAKE NOTE: The Bible condemns both homosexuals and homosexuality. And the only way out of such condemnation is repentance. The part of christians is to rebuke, and exhort believers to abstain from all appearance of sin. Whether a christian be hypocrite or no, his duty is and must be to discourage others from sin and ask God for help for his own ways. What are you doing on your part to discourage sin and wickedness?

The bible is clear about the path of homosexuals. Its not the sin that is going to hell. Its the transgressor. Therefore the right thing to do is REBUKE THEM. And that is NOT condemnation as vehemently pragmented by unholy stubborn whoremongers who delight in their sinful pleasures and therefore fight/oppose the truth. As for the pope, havnt u been reading christian prophesy articles? He's actually fulfilling the duties of the "prophesied False pope" who will herald and welcome the coming antichrist before the whole world. ENDTIME IS NOT A JOKE.

Your first paragraph made some sense but your conclusion is misleading. If you don't understand the words of the Pope then pray for understanding. I guess you read the headline alone. Tell me the difference between the sin of a fornicator, adulterer and a homosexual... If you welcome your friends who indulge in fornication why not welcome homosexuals? Condemn the act not the people, that's the Pope's message. It is by welcoming them that you can convert them by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by saintmark88(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2016
mrZENographer:

visijo, hurtgenforest, javispj, dfrost, absolutesuccess, bobkezel, industrialfan, teamsimple, bec1, bemnickenzie, ayohbk, Bazetu12, Airoflow, ooshinibos, eluquenson, rufaikoko, room089, saintmark88, Empredboy, techsupport, divibeappo, dosantos, sulasadat, inifrank7, uchihaitaci, ayosco85, youngaz, kobonaire, fortunachy, richidinho

TAKE NOTE: The Bible condemns both homosexuals and homosexuality. And the only way out of such condemnation is repentance. The part of christians is to rebuke, and exhort believers to abstain from all appearance of sin. Whether a christian be hypocrite or no, his duty is and must be to discourage others from sin and ask God for help for his own ways. What are you doing on your part to discourage sin and wickedness?

The bible is clear about the path of homosexuals. Its not the sin that is going to hell. Its the transgressor. Therefore the right thing to do is REBUKE THEM. And that is NOT condemnation as vehemently pragmented by unholy stubborn whoremongers who delight in their sinful pleasures and therefore fight/oppose the truth. As for the pope, havnt u been reading christian prophesy articles? He's actually fulfilling the duties of the "prophesied False pope" who will herald and welcome the coming antichrist before the whole world. ENDTIME IS NOT A JOKE.

So r u justifying the killings melted out on d LGBT community carried out in a night club in Orlando.... Congrats rebuking and condemning them u know, the question is d dude who killed emm and the homosexuals, who is more righteous??.... That's a question for u to ansa.....

The church made it clear in that article that it's stance on homosexuality been a sin against God hasn't changed....so d church in any way isn't condoning the act, it's simplying saying d LGBT community shouldnt be condemned, buh in love should be received, dnt forget even Jesus himself had dinner in d house of a Pharisee...simon were he met d woman who wiped his feet with her hair, so if Jesus could accept sinners, then d Pope is right on point.

The important thing yu should understand is that bin an homosexual isn't just like any other sin, like fornication, stealing, adultery...... Homosexuality is an orientation, it's a more deeper sin, it's like someone saying am a vegetarian, "I don't eat meat".... I dnt expect u to understand the popes stand on this if u don't have Love and Mercy in you.... The important thing u must know is in d popes article, it stated that, the churches stand on homosexuality been a sin against God still hasn't changed.... I'm sure u saw tht part n decided to ignore just because u want to argue.....

2 Likes

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by grandstar(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Abidex35:

I'm so sure you read not the post but just the headline, kindly do the needful to avoid rushing to make a comment out of ignorance next time

You may have a point.

Nonetheless, did he condemn homosexuality? That will be right.

As I said, the Bible also condemns homophobia.

It is self righteous hypocritical and cruel to single out gay's because they are a vulnerable minority.
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Jetjacky(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Everyday those who we should look into as fathers in the faith just go long ways to disappoint us. What does Romans say? Is Apostle Paul now a lier?
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by mikeljack(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2016
grandstar:
The Bible condemns homosexuality(1 Roman's 1:26,27) The Bible also condemns homophobia. (Matthew 7:12)

The Catholic Church is watering down God's view about homosexuality in order to conform to the world(Romans 12:2)

The Bible is clear that "fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts will not inherit the kingdom of God "(1 Corinthians 6:9-11) Yes we should not be misled, even by the Pope.

simple understanding is hard the pope said who is he to judge. WHAT DID JESUS CHRIST SAYS.his word is i did nt come for the rightous bt for sinners SO IF WE SEND THEM AWAY WHO WILL PREACH TO THEN AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE RISEN CHRIST. Just like me and you a fucking siner if God trow us away what do u tink wil hapen.
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by charlsecy(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
What did Abraham and Lot did do to Sodom that they should ask for forgiveness?

NOETHNICITY:
Diction wahala here!
What prevented you from answering the question has been adjusted. The gaffe has been improved. So do you have anything further stopping you from answering my question?
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Holyrule(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Maybe God, Abraham and Lot also need to apologise to the pple of the generation of sodom!

thank You my brother. You killed it right there.

1 Like

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by joywendy(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Ugly World with so many ignorant and bigoted people....Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude..Smh!!

1 Like

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by joywendy(f): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Akshow:
tell them dear. Lol. Awon hypocrites. What I don't understand is why gay issue tickle most Nigerians. Imagine, this thread is in the tenth page cos some hypocritical big mouths all have a righteous opinion when it comes to homosexuals. Pages not related to Gay issues die off in the third page. Too much obsession for something they claim they hate.
Exactly my brother!!!
The answer is quite simple many are repressed gays....grin grin
(I mean those who are obsessed with gay people)
Boko haram is there,rapists and pedophiles are there nothing is said about those ones. Yet When the word gay is mentioned the jump in like bush lions look for who to devour. They suddenly remember the Bible and feel like they are the most holiest.

2 Likes

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by ooshinibos: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
saintmark88:

So r u justifying the killings melted out on d LGBT community carried out in a night club in Orlando.... Congrats rebuking and condemning them u know, the question is d dude who killed emm and the homosexuals, who is more righteous??.... That's a question for u to ansa.....

The church made it clear in that article that it's stance on homosexuality been a sin against God hasn't changed....so d church in any way isn't condoning the act, it's simplying saying d LGBT community shouldnt be condemned, buh in love should be received, dnt forget even Jesus himself had dinner in d house of a Pharisee...simon were he met d woman who wiped his feet with her hair, so if Jesus could accept sinners, then d Pope is right on point.

The important thing yu should understand is that bin an homosexual isn't just like any other sin, like fornication, stealing, adultery...... Homosexuality is an orientation, it's a more deeper sin, it's like someone saying am a vegetarian, "I don't eat meat".... I dnt expect u to understand the popes stand on this if u don't have Love and Mercy in you.... The important thing u must know is in d popes article, it stated that, the churches stand on homosexuality been a sin against God still hasn't changed.... I'm sure u saw tht part n decided to ignore just because u want to argue.....

not justifying anything bro..the Bible is against homosexuality but we are not suppose to hate homosexuals but to show them there is a better way to live ..the grace of God
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by saintmark88(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2016
ooshinibos:

not justifying anything bro..the Bible is against homosexuality but we are not suppose to hate homosexuals but to show them there is a better way to live ..the grace of God

Isn't that the same thing the Pope is saying??
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by CopyLearner: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
bemnickenzie:

You got it all wrong. The pope never encouraged homosexuality nor welcome the act. The catholic church battles against it, as a matter of fact, the Pope went to Obama after Obama legalized homosexual and gay marriage and warned him to stop the bill and to keep the Catholic church from such practice. I think it's too early to draw your conclusion my dear. Read previous newsletter on Pope's message on homosexuality you will see how he condemn the act but not the people because condemnation and justification of people is left for God alone, not you and I. I hope you know the story of the Samaritan woman and the adulterous woman. You are a sinner so don't condemn your fellow sinner.
sweetheart I don't see anywhere where i condemned anyone. What I said is that asking one to apologize without telling the other about how wrong their act is, is tantamount to encouragement. It's not in my place to jugde or condemn anyone. But I have the right to point out wrong.
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Bolaadu(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Maybe God, Abraham and Lot also need to apologise to the pple of the generation of sodom!
Francis first uttered that rhetorical question --
Who am I to judge gay people? -thou shall no judge. God will judge them like Sodom.
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by ooshinibos: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2016
saintmark88:

Isn't that the same thing the Pope is saying??

Nope , different , he was saying that Christians should apologies to LGBT for misconduct , why ??
we all should not be held responsible for some Christians misconduct , if the popes wants to apologies he should go ahead ..that's my points
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Temysteve(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2016
youngaz:
Saw diz on CNN yesterday and i was lyk WTF!.........so iz Pope Francis indirectly saying homosexuality is not a sin or we shuld just embrace dem 4 who dey are??.....well lyk me i ave 8 of mah friends dat are gays bt i dnt hate dem nor do i really associate wit dem
is it their fault for been a homosexual??
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by youngaz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Temysteve:
is it their fault for been a homosexual??
only one set of pple can ask diz kinda question......and dose pple are gays,am not sayin u are bt if u truly are u dnt nid to hide it from me!! I mean many of my friends are....sometyms dey even try to introduce or lemme say lure me into their world bt i was just adamantcheesy ......except if u dnt want pple 2 see our conversations here
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Achorise: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
grandstar:

I have empathy for gays. One of my closest pals in secondary school confided in me that he was gay.

It is a thorn in the flesh for many of them.

But the Bible condemns it just as it condemns adultery, immorality etc.

So even if a man's wife is paralysed and can't have sex, the husband must maintain.

Please note that there are several sexual acts we condemn such as paedophilia. Because one is disposed to having sex with under 10's does not mean one must give in to the act. Same with homosexuality even though it's consensual. It's not easy but it must be done to be accepted by God.

If sisters who are single and above 40 must not give in to immorality and many maintain.

Many who have strong homosexual tendencies and refused to give in to it. Some who were sexually active stopped. It isn't easy but God is not unrighteous to forget the love we show for his name. (Roman 6:11,Psalms 19:11)

I read a letter of a man written to the Awake magazine where he said he has had homosexual emotions since he was 5 and now that he is 61, they have not waned.

He however prides himself for not giving in to it.

Good. you are a JW?
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Achorise: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
mrZENographer:

Stop deceiving urself. You are condeming urself already.

1 John 2: Love not the world, if any man love the world the love of God is not in him".

And i believe people who found themselves gays were because of poor parental upbringing and/or negative influential environment where the evil spirit possessed them. It's not natural. Only polluted environments, materials, eye viewing caused this.

And you say they dont like it, yet they encourage it and u romance them. Soon u will find urself confessing the same evil.
Are you sure you are okay? condem myself over what?
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by bemnickenzie: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
CopyLearner:
sweetheart I don't see anywhere where i condemned anyone. What I said is that asking one to apologize without telling the other about how wrong their act is, is tantamount to encouragement. It's not in my place to jugde or condemn anyone. But I have the right to point out wrong.

Now you are getting it right. Catholic church condemns homosexuality and the Pope have written so many articles and homily condemning the act. Condemn the act and not the individual just as the Pope did. Just like Jesus told the adulterous woman, "...neither will I condemn you..." doesn't mean he support adultery but He welcomed her and helped her to come out of such act by telling her, "Go and sin no more". We really need to act like Christ.
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
charlsecy:

What prevented you from answering the question has been adjusted. The gaffe has been improved. So do you have anything further stopping you from answering my question?
I m sorry I didn't get the question correctly b4. Abrham and Lot during their time took a very firm stand against homosexuality. Very well documented in religious books.
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by oaroloye(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
He has no right to suggest that Christians should apologize to Homosexuals. The Law of God is most explicit:

. LEVITICUS 18:22.

22. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind:
it is abomination."

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses
every word may be established.
17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee as an Heathen man and a publican.
18. "Verily I say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three are gathered together in my Name,
there am I in the midst of them."

WHAT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND about The Roman Catholic Church is that it has no relationship whatsoever to YAHSHUA the Saviour.

They do not believe in the same God that most Protestant Christians believe in.

Roman Catholics believe that their Communion Wafer IS GOD: not that it REPRESENTS God- they historically executed people for saying that- but they believe that the Communion Wafer IS GOD, entirely GOD, and they WORSHIP it.

This is not a widely advertised aspect of Roman Catholic Religion.

The basis of their perceived superiority to all other Christian Churches, and all other Religions, is the IDEA that their PRIESTS have the SUPERNATURAL POWER, called "HOCUS POCUS" (sic), to TRANSFORM the Communion Wafer from Man-Made BREAD into MANIFEST GOD.

This is called "TRANSUBSTANTIATION." (Look it up!)

The BEDROCK FOUNDATION of this belief is that the PRIEST is BETTER than any other man, because HE NEVER HAS SEX HIS WHOLE LIFE.

This CONSECRATION RITE, one the "SEVEN PILLARS OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM," or rather, THE SEVEN SACRAMENTS, gives the Priest the Divine Right and Divine Power to transubstantiate bread and wine into the flesh and blood of GOD: THE SON.

This is why THE TRINITY OF THE GODHEAD Doctrine is so important in Roman Catholicism.
This is why the MARY: MOTHER OF GOD Doctrine is so important in Roman Catholicism.
This is why CELIBACY is so important in Roman Catholicism.

Remove any of those, and the system all falls apart.

When the Sex-Scandals, real or imaginary became too numerous, it was RULED that if a Priest was committing SEXUAL SIN (some, such as Bishop EAMON CASEY,) the RELIGIOUS RITES they performed, including MASS, were STILL VALID.

That is as hypocritical as it gets!

It renders the whole Priesthood Order redundant, and reduces the Eucharist to mere PANTOMIME (emphasis on "PANT?"wink that ANYONE could perform, since HOLINESS has been RULED to be IRRELEVANT!

[For further research into Roman Catholicism, I recommend THE TWO BABYLONS: OR, PAPAL WORSHIP PROVEN TO BE THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD AND HIS WIFE, by Alexander Hislop.]

Therefore, pronouncements by the Pope blaspheming against The Bible should never surprise anyone.

Homosexuality is wrong and a Sin, and Homosexuals should be told so, and not apologized to.

Ex-Bishop Dr. ALBERTO RIVERA said that when he was in training as a Roman Catholic Priest, a body climbed into his dormitory bed, and began making sexual advances to him. When he bashed him, and reported him, HE WAS THE ONE PUNISHED- for rejecting "THE LOVE OF CHRIST."

It emerges that Homosexuality exists in the Roman Catholic Priesthood, all the way up to CARDINAL level (i.e. Priests who could potentially become Pope). [See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

1 Like

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Abidex35(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
grandstar:

You may have a point.

Nonetheless, did he condemn homosexuality? That will be right.

As I said, the Bible also condemns homophobia.

It is self righteous hypocritical and cruel to single out gay's because they are a vulnerable minority.

Lol, I just hope when you come across a gay, you wouldn't murder in cold blood because they are sinners grin.

But seriously, we should be tolerant of sinners, and use the opportunity to mix with them and preach Christ unto their carnal natures, condemning them from afar wouldn't make them Trace their steps to Christ.

So which is better?
- Condemn them, they wouldn't repent and they all go to hell
- Or tolerate them, preach to them via our humanitarian lifestyles, some repent and some won't, and those who become repentant make heaven.

So Choose?
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by BAZETU12: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
hotwax:
This illuminati pope gan sef...

What should muslims do to gay?
MUSLIM WILL KILL GAY THATS WAY I LIKE ISLAM BECOS DEY FOLLOW GOD LAW
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by chiedu7: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
hotwax:
This illuminati pope gan sef...
What should muslims do to gay?
BAZETU12:
MUSLIM WILL KILL GAY THATS WAY I LIKE ISLAM BECOS DEY FOLLOW GOD LAW

Don't be fooled oh, moslems are so gay!
Dem dey do gay pride for muslim countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLRFghWCFo
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Which of the version of the Bible are you Quoting the Matthew 24:14 from? is the SV,KJV, RSV ETC?

Just Asking for a Friend. grin wink

mrZENographer:

Oh you mean false teachers like the highly revered pope? They've been trying but it has just been impossible. Because the original one will always be somewhere waiting to defend its case.

More didn't the bible forewarn that false prophets and teachers will rise and deceive many? Matthew24:14

After this slap of knowledge cool, i believe you will learn to distinguish and categorise these false teachers in sheep's clothing into their false places.
Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by Temysteve(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngaz:
only one set of pple can ask diz kinda question......and dose pple are gays,am not sayin u are bt if u truly are u dnt nid to hide it from me!! I mean many of my friends are....sometyms dey even try to introduce or lemme say lure me into their world bt i was just adamantcheesy ......except if u dnt want pple 2 see our conversations here
lol, i av as many as possible gays in my area so i'm not a gay and i'll never be. So no point in dat. What am just trying to drive at is that some were born like that while some were influenced by the act. So i think we shldn't be racist over that.

2 Likes

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by grandstar(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abidex35:

Lol, I just hope when you come across a gay, you wouldn't murder in cold blood because they are sinners grin.

But seriously, we should be tolerant of sinners, and use the opportunity to mix with them and preach Christ unto their carnal natures, condemning them from afar wouldn't make them Trace their steps to Christ.

So which is better?
- Condemn them, they wouldn't repent and they all go to hell
- Or tolerate them, preach to them via our humanitarian lifestyles, some repent and some won't, and those who become repentant make heaven.

So Choose?

One of my closest pals is gay! We even spoke today and told he told me that his boyfriend broke up with him.

There is this myth that because you do not support something or condemn it means you hate the doer!

That is wrong.

I hate smoking but does not mean I hate smokers.

I hate polygamy does not mean I hate Alhaji's with multiple wives. There is a line.

When I made some cash recently, I gave him some.

When he needed extra, I extended it to him without asking.

When he needed a loan, I gave him.

The bible says we should work what is good towards all especially to those related to us in the Truth.(Galatian 6:10)

Our heavenly father makes the sun rise on good people and the rain to fall on good people and those who are not good.

We must be perfect just as he is perfect (Matthew 5:43-48)

1 Like

Re: "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis by grandstar(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Achorise:
Good. you are a JW?

Yes I am

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.