Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) (51128 Views)

Niniola Stuns In Lovely Gown At The BET Awards (Photo) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by LasgidiOnline(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MXsHg5t1GEc/V3C6RM3dQeI/AAAAAAAAWmc/ZLoJ2Hx6N5YW4CcQ9iSlNPhh-QO1jauwACLcB/s1600/yemi-alade-pic.jpg[/img]

The ‘Na Gode’ crooner did not win the Best International Act: African Category Award which she was nominated for but she sure won on the Red Carpet. The Nigerian songstress appeared in the Microsoft Arena in a dress by celebrated designer Zuhair Murad’s 2016 Resort Collection. The dress the ‘Johnny’ diva is believed to have acquired the piece for a staggering sum of N2,500,000 (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand Naira Only).

Yemi Alade who released her praised jewelry collection last year, will also be unveiling her fashion label “House of Tangerine (H.O.T)”, at the2016 African Fashion Week Nigeria and London.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ScCaB_9j1DM/V3C7-Dn_FaI/AAAAAAAAWmo/6SJco58G5DQCnzHq2ZZ2mRNcFbtobUuGACLcB/s1600/yemi%2B2.5%2Bmillion%2Bdress%2Blasgidionline.com.ng.jpg[/img]
Yemi Alade in her N2.5 million dress

About the Dress

With this latest collection, Zuhair Murad piles on brilliance and charm with a palette ranging from shocking pink to outré red, sun-drenched orange, whiter-than-white white, and darkest, shadowless black. Golden sunrays and the glitter of spangles accentuate every movement, with a flamboyant, self-assured penchant for doubly sophisticated chic.

Modernity through contrasts – a sexy bondage look with op art stripes, graphic zigzags, cool pleating, and cross-your-heart taping doubles with a romantic Eden, a profusion of floral motifs in bursts of refined or simply radiant embroidery.

The jumpsuits, pants, shorts, and structured minis have energy to spare for daywear, while come the night, a magical selection of jet-set gowns is for dancing or simply standing out. Virtuoso pleated silks in all their glory – crêpe, mikado, tulle, lace, chiffon – magnify every movement.

The body triumphs from morning till moonlight, hinted at, suggested, sensually revealed, with here a sultry neo Bond girl, there a troubling suggestion of flesh beneath a filigree of luscious fabric, a gracefully revealed waist, or a boldly swooping décolletage: full-blooded, wayward femininity, ever decided to take the initiative. And provoke a smiles.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/06/betawards2016-yemi-alade-attends-bet.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by LasgidiOnline(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by MaQuin(f): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2016
she tried #well done Miss Johnny

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2016
2.5 million for cloth material no be even wife material...
And ayam here just looking for only 10,000 naira.
Izzit the dress the saints will wear in heaven?
Do a new thing for your boy Lord.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by ngoben(f): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice outfit bt y spend such an amount on clothes alone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Just too much but if u have d money, u will definitely upgrade nah

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
2.5? I dont BILIVIT

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by niyot124: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

My dear think big. Enjoy life while on earth and pray to make heaven.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by kingDELE(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2016
But y na?? D tailor beside my house will sow dis cloth perfectly...

She just go dey clap hands with 2.5 mill dress.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
I think say the dress go dey made out of Gold or diamonds.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

Sometimes it's not about working hard ooo.It's just grace.
Yemi no fit do the thing wey I dey do.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by lereinter(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

You will know it when a black man is talking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Ufranklin92(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:

Lol guu, funny you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by niyot124: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:

Sometimes it's not about working hard ooo.It's just grace.
Yemi no fit do the thing wey I dey do.

Lol,you are right. It's grace.

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by floragregs(f): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
As she wear am wetin come happen? No be Falz carry the award come back? With his probably 3k outfit ooo, Mtsheww.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by MadCow1: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Lighter..... I need Lighter..
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Arian11(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Poverty stricken mentality peeps be like "vanity oshi" grin

In other words

Is the dress bulletproof , it can't burn , anti stain , I can re sell it for more ? ..Yemi Alade your pastor told you to sow that money into my life and you're using it to buy dress ..."kontinew"

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Zedoo(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
...I just hope nobody in her family is hungry and roaming the streets in Nigeria....and no beggar is roaming around her house too.

Materialism is just too much...anyway all na "packaging"....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by WHOcarex: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Story
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Angelb4: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Why do we lie to ourselves like this? This this scarf be morethan 15k? Make una dey hype them well well, at least, dem go meet up with international standard.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Her money ! her spending! If you can believe this ,you are among those that believe APC promises.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by optional1(f): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
hmmmm

so dis is d dress only dis tot d dress remain for her house.

Na wa oooo nd yet she no win anything.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Roon9(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Clear cut case of jumia sending u crap as against Wat u ordered. She looks mgbekeish lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by FreeWorld23: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2016
2.5m For this shyt

Nigerians, one of the most silly set of people. They spend foolishly on things that dont worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Ochek: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Who the dress epp under this APC regime?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by NathanBabs(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2016
And there are Orphans out there without food and shelterNaija which way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Marvel1206: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2016
kingDELE:
But y na?? D tailor beside my house will sow dis cloth perfectly...

She just go dey clap hands with 2.5 mill dress.

exactly.. The dress does not even look special

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Desdola(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Is it worth it?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Vikkie14: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
If it's not the dress-code of Heaven and not the one we are going to wear to the Marriage supper of the Lamb, then i am not buying atall.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
frivolous purchase of goods at outrageous amount of naira is corruption.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by obajoey(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
cloth that cant even cover her unclothedness. na wa oo..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.