Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC (49875 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2016
MVLOX:
I also know a young guy who graduated fro DELSU dept of chemistry 1st class but can't seem to get a job, he currently does laundry services to survive. A confirmation to d fact dat higher education is one of the biggest scam ever in dis life.... As for me with my 3rd class I am beta off

I know the guy too! too bad
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by olumaxi(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Heeya,sorry oo..mayb its ur age...or probably u dont av a 5.0 cgpa..wel u can as wel start to impact ur knowledge in private sec sch students near u

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by dongilly(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Am I the only one seeing November 2015 on his result?
How can he graduate November 2015 and by May 2016 he's already through with NYSC. It automatically means he started serving before graduating.....

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by yungmin: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
People really have to be careful. It seems the access to social media is turning a lot of persons crazy. What this guy just did is just silly. You graduated 2015 & finished NYSC 2016 and you are already frustrated so soon of not having a job. Aren't u just mad & impatient? Even if the school would have called you grad. Assistantship position, I bet with this attitude you just displayed, you might lose it. Honestly, you should not be pitied. Mumu! Clearly, you are one of those paper carrying first class grads without any level of intelligence or real education. Kram and pass exam scholar; mumu undecided

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by d33types: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
since 2014, with first class from Mathematics, God save us in this country

this guy just finished service last month now? c'mon..

he's lazy..big time

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by beklem: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Funny post dude. Congrats for graduating with first class. At least, your posting your qualifications on twitter and begging for job shows you are even smart in your own way. I think that's your approach to receiving job invite. Now, it is going viral online. Be selective enough when the invite starts coming, sure they will come. Big brands may want to leverage on the publicity this media buzz has created.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by rallymento(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nawa ooo!! I feel for you bruv!!

First class holders that are jobless are too much in this country!!!

Uniben should have retained you na for a graduate assistant job role.

Anyways I hope this government hears your cry. I wonder how a president without a WAEC certificate can understand what it means to have a first-class!!

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Ritzy92(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
He graduated in 2015. So what's the problem? He should take it easy. This is 2016. Has he gone for Youth service? Did he apply for Npower program or he think it's meant for 3rd class only?

help me ask am
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by unikazzy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haha.....the guy just finished NYSC in may 2016.......and we are in June now......is it too late for him to get a job?

Guy take it easy and Dont make us feel like u are unemployed for the past 5years

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Taryur3(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Make him go teach Maths for secondary school naaa..I guess he wan show the public what he graduated with.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MuteMute(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The deteriorating employment condition in the country has forced citizens to deploy any means possible to secure jobs even though it means carrying placards in public or reaching out online. A First Class Graduate from the University of Benin (UNIBEN) -has reached out on twitter after being unable to get a job. According to his CV which he shared online, he graduated with a First Class degree in Mathematics in 2014 and since then he has been unemployed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/please-help-unemployed-first-class.html
Go read nairaland owner seun story than you knw what to do no b oly book fit work 4 9ja

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by scobaba: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dude finished NYSC last Month and is already crying like this cos he made First class?

Whoeva told him first class was 100 percent guarantee of a good job immediately after school caused this dude the problem he is facing now.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by pedrilo: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
uniben shud av retained him as G.A. obviously he is not bini
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by tee4lowyeh(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think you should just shut up.
Did the guy say he is not doing anything
Who told you he hasnt got something little to make ends meet.
Is that enough for a first class graduate....
wheredemdey:

Tell ur guy to use his brain and devise a means to earn money ..he is obviously dull of he is yet to get a lecturing job after 2yrs...heck his school cant even employ him.

So many people with less education open and run businesses....no pride in the pursuit of money.

He can start organising lectures for students....open car washing shop...laundry shop...recharge card or barbing shop...its sad seeing people from poor background displaying such lazy attributes....nigeria is messed up...you have to hustle all by yourself...

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
you get first class and you cannot create a job for yasef ? WTF is diz naw ?

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by shamecurls(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Reason I discourage people from going to UNIBEN if they re extra-ordinarily brilliant

Benin Flying Eagles fit don spiritually nail this man certificate to Iroko tree

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

Education is really a means to an end...it is not the end.

Relax bro. What if he has thought about it but the banks wouldn't loan him since he ain't a "Ben Bruce". What do you expect him to do?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by tatucci: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
but why is he complaining to Soundsultan? Is Soundsultan running some kind of employment scheme? Anyway, the story might be true but I dont buy it. First class, Uniben, Mathematics. No be fire head be that? And yet u say u cant get any job. no lecturing job sef... or tutoring... or banking job? haba! na lie joor...!
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by 1koboko: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
What is d reason for this bizarre show of desperation. His academic certificate indicates that he just graduated in 2015 and this is just 2016. He only became eligible for employment in May 2016 as that's when he purportedly finished serving. Haba! Patience and perseverance are sterling virtues. In this era of identity theft, he should have known better not to put his certificate on public display.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by slizylindy: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
samsono30:
guy you finished in 2014 and i m sure u finished your service last year and you are already complaining, what do you want those who finished in 2010 and not yet gotten a job to do. Job opportunity is limited for mathermatics graduate. My advice is for you to go and get a teaching job in a primary or secondary school. And why did your university not give u automatic employment as per you graduated with 1st class?

My dear, from his certificate, he even finished in 2015, and completed NYSC this year May, that is just last month o,why is he being sooo dramatic? Well he just wanted to imitate the placard carriers but in a modified way.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by philfrey08: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
why didnt he apply for the FG scholarships given to first class grduates or better still applied to schools abroad for a scholarship.

Lemme guess, he doesnt want to do academics?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by druxy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
AbbieGee1:
Kileleyi?!,imagine with all the qualification

I dnt want to curse but i'll make a wish!
MAY GOD HELP ME KINDLY PUNISH THIS GOVT. OF OURS and THOSE AlWAYS READING LONG SPEECHES to GIVE JOBS TO YOUTHS(amen) grin
AMEEEEEEENNNNNNN
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by TeflonMe(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
since 2014, with first class from Mathematics, God save us in this country

Oga he finished his service last month which is May 2016. Read very carefully next time.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Apelex(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
I know those young fellow.he is in Nairaland even...was about helping him out.....

How wud he publicly be looking for job??

This trend is getting out of hand
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

Education is really a means to an end...it is not the end.

and people argue with me when I say a Nigerian degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on. 1) because the quality of the education received and 2) because we are producing graduates who are not trained to think.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MadCow1: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
UNIBEN na school? angry angry angry

He better go and buy JAMB for and start all over in a better University not that Poultry farm.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by gbens2000(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
they are so many like this,better just laern a trade or enter street and hustle for the nw,this country is going into reccession pls save watever money u get nw,its a warning to all nairalanders
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Jamean(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
But the guy only passed out from NYSC in May nau.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by slizylindy: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
yungmin:
People really have to be careful. It seems the access to social media is turning a lot of persons crazy. What this guy just did is just silly. You graduated 2015 & finished NYSC 2016 and you are already frustrated so soon of not having a job. Aren't u just mad & impatient? Even if the school would have called you grad. Assistantship position, I bet with this attitude you just displayed, you might lose it. Honestly, you should not be pitied. Mumu! Clearly, you are one of those paper carrying first class grads without any level of intelligence or real education. Kram and pass exam scholar; mumu undecided
[color=#990000][/color]

EXACTLY!!!

Probably he couldn't wait to round off and showcase himself.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by iswallker(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:

Tell ur guy to use his brain and devise a means to earn money instead of disgracing himself...its obvious he lacks a thinking faculty hence he cant even get a lecturing job from his school...same way the other firstclass guy from ekiti with the highest cgp was soliciting for rent and money.

Youths with lil or no education are learning trade...raising small funds and starting up small business...i was impressed when I saw someone here starting cucumber farming...so many people selling recharge cards...he can start organising lessons ...opening car wash shops and some supposed 1st class begging for work.

Who 1st class epp/?

that guy came out with a 1st class but he lacks initiative...the best he can do is publish his certificate on social media. what happened to all the graduate trainee positions i see on a daily basis on the internet, how about applying for various scholarships awarded by AU and other bodies...

hate to say this, but that 1st class holder is probably unemployable... undecided

if he sees his wife of gf unclad in bed...hed probably ask social media what next to do.... grin grin

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by druxy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
MuteMute:
Go read nairaland owner seun story than you knw what to do no b oly book fit work 4 9ja
where is it
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Elnino4ladies: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cc madcow1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2017