Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC (49769 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by phidel147(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
THIS IS NOT TRUE.. HOW CAN SOMEONE GRADUATE NOV., 2015, AND STARTED HIS NYSC MAY, 2015 TO WATEVER 2016? DOES THAT MEAN HE WAS IN SCHOOL PROBABLY IN HIS END OF FIRST SEMESTER 400 LEVEL WEN HE COMMENCE HIS YOUTH SERVICE? MY PPLE READ BTW THE LINES ITS A SCAM.. ABI NA MY EYE THE DO ME NE?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by sheunsheun(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
The guy just finished NYSC last month na
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by hardbody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
MVLOX:
I also know a young guy who graduated fro DELSU dept of chemistry 1st class but can't seem to get a job, he currently does laundry services to survive. A confirmation to d fact dat higher education is one of the biggest scam ever in dis life.... As for me with my 3rd class I am beta off

See dulladinho.....

You made a 3rd and you are proud to disclose it in a public forum. What are you telling the younger generation?

Like someone said up there, these guys with certificate will someday soon get good jobs and they will earn in multiples monthly what you are likely to earn in multiple years.

Don't respond to me please, I do not speak with third class brains.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Trendzy: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
like seriously, he should go apply for an MSc, just proceed, get as many masters as he likes, I believe that's an added advantage and beside nor be who know book pass na dey first get job eh, chances are the dullest student in his time don dey one office.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by tommykiwi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
And some bunch of illiterate are working in CBN and the rest with just Secondary school certificate just because they got the connection...God save we youth of this generation.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by slizylindy: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
dongilly:
Am I the only one seeing November 2015 on his result?
How can he graduate November 2015 and by May 2016 he's already through with NYSC. It automatically means he started serving before graduating.....

WAIT OOO!

Oh, Exam was written in 2014 while certificate was issued in 2015, then NYSC afterwards.

Schools will just be delaying students' certificate like Govt delays National ID card.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by HAH: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
1, he may be too proud for the work am going to task him cos am not first class

2, he may be thinking of leaving me soon because he is first class

4 no matter what I will pay him he will think he is superior

3, I would rather employ a humble 2.2 or even 3rd class that is ready to work and grow the business

5, he should shift his attention to lecturing or teaching profession

6, begging for job online has already added a minus to his checklist, his skill should speak for him not begging

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by bamac(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please just use this your maths skill to make cool cash with private lessons na, before you know it you don own a school, what else do you need?

1 Like

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by redcliff: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Icecream4U:
think before you type. Do they import containers with papers or money?
With your logic, you are saying that the richest man is the most educated man.

Dont eat him raw. I understand his point of view. He is a first class student. Which means he should have a first class brain. Why did he not use that brain to figure out something for himself? Thats one thing with paper qualifications.. it doesnt reflect the real personality of the individual!

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by greggng: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think the guy is selective in his job hunt. With first class in maths he can be a hotcake in teaching mathematics in polytechnic, elite private schools etc
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by believesama(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
MVLOX:
I also know a young guy who graduated fro DELSU dept of chemistry 1st class but can't seem to get a job, he currently does laundry services to survive. A confirmation to d fact dat higher education is one of the biggest scam ever in dis life.... As for me with my 3rd class I am beta off

DELSU Chemistry dept has never produced a 1st Class Graduate till date bro.
Which year did he graduate?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Solecontroller(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dude should go and apply for a job jare. Even folks not done with NYSC and 2.1 are having interviews everywhere and my guy is waiting for a job on a platinum platter. Eku se.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
The dude is obviously delusioned by fact that, the society owes him an automatic job because he has first class.. Couldn't even hold on a bit before dishing out his frustration on the internet... Pity

1 Like

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by steryj(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
okeyngene:
. I hate ppl like u, idiot
Me too! angry
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Coldfeets: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eyaaaa

This is exactly what happens when people are taught to prioritize CERTIFICATES over SKILLS.

So what d'you have in the end?

A bunch of certificate-carriers looking for where or how to even ENSLAVE themselves some more all in the name of working for someone.

What a pity. embarassed
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
For all y'all graduating with first class does not guarantee you will secure a job in anywhere in the world.It's not limited to Nigeria only.Having first class and not being able to demonstrate value is a huge problem.I wouldn't want to recruit someone that cannot demonstrate value to me.I do not doubt he will get a job and a befitting on e but the issue is he has to be more competitive.If he is that good in maths ,he should seek scholarship to go study for phd overseas.Does he not know how to use the internet?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by harsysky(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
School is a fvcking waste of time. Education and school ain't just equal , but in naija we equate both.....
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
nasiest:
Another attention seeker,can't you go and teach or do you think you are the only one with 1st class honours.mtceew.rubbish.
Please calm down, he's not trying to show off here.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Solecontroller(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
orbitalgis:
For all y'all graduating with first class does not guarantee you will secure a job in anywhere in the world.It's not limited to Nigeria only.Having first class and not being able to demonstrate value is a huge problem.I wouldn't want to recruit someone that cannot demonstrate value to me.I do not doubt he will get a job and a befitting on e but the issue is he has to be more competitive.If he is that good in maths ,he should seek scholarship to go study for phd overseas.Does he not know how to use the internet?
It seriously beats me bro.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by dukeprince50: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
First class 4rm university or he took first in secondary school, which of dem? Choi nigeria
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
MVLOX:
say God...lolzzzzzz... what do u do currently for a living?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
The problem is not the class of your degree but the school you went to, somebody said Delsu? grin are you kidding me, even if you have 0 class degree you will struggle to get a job, people need to understand that employers do not rate Nigerian degrees anymore.....they are worthless!!!

Which is why I pity the youth of this country instead of them to call our leaders to order and agitate for a better future for this country knowing full well that it is THEIR future being mortgaged, (as demonstrated tby the fact that graduates cant get jobs because their degrees are worthless) they are busy selling their souls to politicians as mobs-for hire.

keep it up o!!
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by ETEYEN79(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Don't worry my friend, one day you'll surely get a First-class job, it's just a pity that Nigerian leaders seems to recognise comedians than academic brains which is behind long term growth and development.
God will help us.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

Education is really a means to an end...it is not the end.
Do you think everybody has that capital to be self employed?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by onatisi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
dainformant:
even with his First Class? ...which way Nigeria
but if truly he has a first class in mathematics,then even if at worst he should have gotten a teaching job . There are many many private schools that will be glad to have a first-class degree holder in mathematics as their maths teacher
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
redcliff:

Dont eat him raw. I understand his point of view. He is a first class student. Which means he has a first class brain. Why did he not use that brain to figure out something for himself? Thats one thing with paper qualifications.. it doesnt reflect the real personality of the individual!
Book brain is not same as reasoning brain.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by goshen26: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
In Nigeria Class of degree not a yardstick in securing job, but grace and mercy of God
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
he finished serving last month and you don dey complain already, Abeg shift make I see road,na you start to dey get first class.Better go use your first class brain find how to make money instead of waiting for government, of all the people self, na soundsultan e see, meteeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Well,

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by NosaHenry(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
This guy does not deserve 1st class. You left NYSC programme just in May 2016, last month, here you are doing notice me on social media. I won't employ your type.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by azz19: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
He graduated in 2015. So what's the problem? He should take it easy. This is 2016. Has he gone for Youth service? Did he apply for Npower program or he think it's meant for 3rd class only?
He should go and queue
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Take chill pill jare, u graduated in 2014, finished service in 2015 and u expect to get a job waiting for u even b4 u do P.O.P?

Abeg naija don pass that level, its no more about grade but grace........U most know someone who knows someone who is related to ur helper, but God above all. U can also use ur SAED experience

God bless all entrepreneurs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.