Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:47 PM

Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC (49764 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by BossDanniee(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Graduated with first class, yet no job..Am afraid of this country
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Richy4(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
dongilly:
Am I the only one seeing November 2015 on his result?
How can he graduate November 2015 and by May 2016 he's already through with NYSC. It automatically means he started serving before graduating.....

2015 you saw was the date the original Cert. was issued to him. he was using statement of result when he went for service.
some Uni don't usually give cert. immediately. They issue statement of of result.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by seunfape(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Math has to do with rational thinking. You have job beside you why disturbing yourself.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by permanentgrace(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

Education is really a means to an end...it is not the end.

It's easier said than done. I guess those illiterate men are importing the containers with bare mouth? Guy, if you dont have something sensible to say, just STFU. If only you know the financial setback/lack of capital people are passing through.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by dongilly(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
weldersmind:

that is his original certificate not statement of result that was issued to him November 2015. he finished 2014, went for service 2015 and passed out 2016 batch A
Richy4:

2015 you saw was the date the original Cert. was issued to him. he was using statement of result when he went for service.
some Uni don't usually give cert. immediately. They issue statement of of result.
Iwizzy:

That was when the certificate was awarded.. .from what was written he finished in the 2013/2014 academic session
Richy4:

Thank you all for the clarification.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by delors(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The deteriorating employment condition in the country has forced citizens to deploy any means possible to secure jobs even though it means carrying placards in public or reaching out online. A First Class Graduate from the University of Benin (UNIBEN) -has reached out on twitter after being unable to get a job. According to his CV which he shared online, he graduated with a First Class degree in Mathematics in 2014 and since then he has been unemployed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/please-help-unemployed-first-class.html
Did you try to get a teaching job in secondary schools? Did you try to create anything apart from finding a job (anything apart from job hunting). Bros, cool down o...even people wey get 3rd class sef find teaching jobs...me get first class and after applying for jobs and getting under paying jobs, I started designing magazines, bulletins, etc in my room...till money started rolling in...even helping University masters students to write their projects. Siddon there...since 2014? U wan make your school withdraw the certificate cheesy
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by friedakara(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
as a mathematician, he should first start with teaching job and I believe offers will be coming in for him.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by chccho(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Icecream4U:
think before you type. Do they import containers with papers or money?
With your logic, you are saying that the richest man is the most educated man.
U r very deem
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by chccho(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
permanentgrace:

It's easier said than done. I guess those illiterate men are importing the containers with bare mouth? Guy, if you dont have something sensible to say, just STFU. If only you know the financial setback/lack of capital people are passing through.
All u people that make up silly excuses for yourself like the men importing containers aren't or don't face the same challenges as u do...there is no excuse to becoming successful..
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by chccho(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Must the government provide job for everyone
Can the government provide jobs for everyone?
Its an insult for a 1st class degree holder to be hunting for jobs desperately like this when the reverse is supposed to be the case...
I remember my 1st job right after NYSC in 08,it was an insurance marketing job (commission) I trek tire for Lagos cos no deal, no meal..I didn't seal my 1st deal until after about 3months.but since then till now I have worked for about 4different companies and I didn't even finish with a 2.1 in a social science course neither do I have an Msc..If I had a 1st class only God knows what planet I would be....
Mr OP u have a 1st class brain which means u should have 1st class ideas pls apply this brain to provide solutions to problems around u
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Heineken(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
2dugged:
make that guy go Sidon, he know how many first class dey house?,meteeeeew, just last month here
lol. Seriously hym no try.. Even me wey dey since last year no too dey complain.. Wetin make five years people do?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
dainformant:
even with his First Class? ...which way Nigeria
not just 1st class but a 1st in mathematics from one of the leading federal university. He should return back to get his msc or phd. Atleast he would get a lecturing job by the time he completes his msc or he should apply for scholarships in the US. They want people like him ... STEM. His first class is still much valuable than the guy that got 5 point in one art abi na social science course in lag that felt the world owed him alot.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
First Class graduates are offered jobs by their institution. why is this different? In mathematics for that matter. I smell...
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by cezarman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:

Tell ur guy to use his brain and devise a means to earn money instead of disgracing himself...its obvious he lacks a thinking faculty hence he cant even get a lecturing job from his school...same way the other firstclass guy from ekiti with the highest cgp was soliciting for rent and money.

Youths with lil or no education are learning trade...raising small funds and starting up small business...i was impressed when I saw someone here starting cucumber farming...so many people selling recharge cards...he can start organising lessons ...opening car wash shops and some supposed 1st class begging for work.

Who 1st class epp/?
I Guess We Should Just Scrap Education Then...Abi?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by yeahryt(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
you can't get a job? Well...Maybe you don't need one. CREATE ONE!!!you can't get a job? Well...Maybe you don't need one. CREATE ONE!!!you can't get a job? Well...Maybe you don't need one. CREATE ONE!!!
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Oluwaphmi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bro! I feel your pain. Consider teaching.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by permanentgrace(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
chccho:

All u people that make up silly excuses for yourself like the men importing containers aren't or don't face the same challenges as u do...there is no excuse to becoming successful..

Kindly educate us on how to import goods from China and other parts of the world when one can barely eat and has no capital. I'm very interested in this. If you have N500k in your account, you think everybody has same?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by zubinike(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
samsono30:
guy you finished in 2014 and i m sure u finished your service last year and you are already complaining, what do you want those who finished in 2010 and not yet gotten a job to do. Job opportunity is limited for mathermatics graduate. My advice is for you to go and get a teaching job in a primary or secondary school. And why did your university not give u automatic employment as per you graduated with 1st class?

The story. No complete! Uniben would have adopted him knowing to the fact he came out with first class in MATHS....oboy the guy needs Favor and Grace, not this public show off wen him don start
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by chccho(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
permanentgrace:

Kindly educate us on how to import goods from China and other parts of the world when one can barely eat and has no capital. I'm very interested in this. If you have N500k in your account, you think everybody has same?
Hmmm,truly all fingers aren't equal irrespective of this a every finger is equally important to the hand.
No offense but u have to understand that even the so called ibo boys importing from China some do/did not also have 500k in their accounts when they started their biz while some had more...most of them also came from their villages with absolutely nothing but after a year or 2 they are in biz..have u bothered to find out how they do it?
Mind u don't have to have 500k to start an importation biz.have u heard of mini importation? I did a mini importation biz with about 85k and I made a profit of about 45k..oga put on your thinkn cap

1 Like

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MVLOX(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:
say God...lolzzzzzz... what do u do currently for a living?
Am a teacher, a jumia sales consultant, a part time surveyor and an ICT guru
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MVLOX(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
believesama:

DELSU Chemistry dept has never produced a 1st Class Graduate till date bro.
Which year did he graduate?

I laff u.... Anyway go find out urself.... His name is David Oza he graduated like 2 to 3 years back
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MVLOX(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
hardbody:

See dulladinho.....

You made a 3rd and you are proud to disclose it in a public forum. What are you telling the younger generation?

Like someone said up there, these guys with certificate will someday soon get good jobs and they will earn in multiples monthly what you are likely to earn in multiple years.

Don't respond to me please, I do not speak with third class brains.

Jobless Idiot dont quote next time if u haven't gat enough money in the bank to show for ur worthless certificate u may have. Nw go find a job and be useful to urself and ur family.....once again u are an IDIOT.... Try to check up the meaning too cuz am sure u don't knw d meaning....IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Jung(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lazy dimwit.....u hv spewed insults and so what.....he indeed lack capital....but he has money to pay tuition from year 1 till final...dimwit like you that don't knw so many people started thriving business with the 25k bulk money they were paid in NYSC camp.....come let me show u like 4guys that started cucumber farming from their NYSC proceeds...and yes they don't hv Firstclass degrees.

II am not among those that firstclass freak-out.....its mere paper if the holder cannot devise a means to use it to solve his problem....people with zero education are making it despite the harsh economic situation while a supposed firstclass is here begging for job....and yes the ekiti fellow is still on twitter begging dencia and sijumoto to redeem the pledge they made so he can pay his house rent.

I think I see where the problem is.. you want to show me people that used NYSC allowances to start business. you want to show me that education is not an end in itself. you want to show me the hollow cave called a life that you have. I feel sorry for you Bros. you have no idea. I'm sure you barely graduated from the university, and were part of those that always had a negative opinion about people that did well in school.

I have met your type plenty. I saw them in school and I still see them now. lazy Mofos that can't just stop envying other people's success. keep it up ehn. seek all the attention you can get now.

The 5.0 guy dey laugh u right now.. that's how stewpid u are..

Ride ur high horse of foolishness, but don't break your neck when you fall off.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by awesomesossy(f): 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
MadCow1:

See them..

Keep calling yourself a Graduate and deceiving yourself. The last Graduate to come out of UNIBEN wad gradated in 1994, the rest are just Charlatans.
Hmmm...I c...why do I have d feeling dat u are one of d peeps UNIBEN dealt with...no trouble meant ooo...just thinking out loud tongue
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Jasy(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2016
wheredemdey:

Tell ur guy to use his brain and devise a means to earn money ..he is obviously dull of he is yet to get a lecturing job after 2yrs...heck his school cant even employ him.

So many people with less education open and run businesses....no pride in the pursuit of money.

He can start organising lectures for students....open car washing shop...laundry shop...recharge card or barbing shop...its sad seeing people from poor background displaying such lazy attributes....nigeria is messed up...you have to hustle all by yourself...

mr man, is it because he's a guy? if it were to be a gal, u'd have supported her. Since u know so much about starting up businesses, why not call the young guy and show him the way, afterall he appealed to everyone
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2016
You graduated with a first class in mathematics? Bro you need to let google, Microsoft, know about you.

Nigeria got nothing to offer you
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by crackhouse(m): 4:07am On Jun 28, 2016
damn! but this niigga just finished service May 2016 and he's complaining already. some people have refused to be patient in life.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by wheredemdey: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Jung:

I think I see where the problem is.. you want to show me people that used NYSC allowances to start business. you want to show me that education is not an end in itself. you want to show me the hollow cave called a life that you have. I feel sorry for you Bros. you have no idea. I'm sure you barely graduated from the university, and were part of those that always had a negative opinion about people that did well in school.

I have met your type plenty. I saw them in school and I still see them now. lazy Mofos that can't just stop envying other people's success. keep it up ehn. seek all the attention you can get now.

The 5.0 guy dey laugh u right now.. that's how stewpid u are..

Ride ur high horse of foolishness, but don't break your neck when you fall off.

Lol...niggah u gat jokes walahi....loads of joke but zero brain cell....buzz me when u get ACCA qualification and get to 3rd level CFA then we can talk....for now keep posting thrash on the internet....its ur god given rights.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by bracooloye(m): 5:25am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=wheredemdey post=46965928]Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

Where do you expect him to get the capital
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by hardbody: 5:37am On Jun 28, 2016
MVLOX:

Jobless Idiot dont quote next time if u haven't gat enough money in the bank to show for ur worthless certificate u may have. Nw go find a job and be useful to urself and ur family.....once again u are an IDIOT.... Try to check up the meaning too cuz am sure u don't knw d meaning....IDIOT

Third class brains are always aggressive...is it frustration or the mental capability of the brain.

There is no correlation between your acidic vituperations and my points made in good faith. Do you need that explained to you?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by hardbody: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2016
MVLOX:

Sorry bro...

In your profile you already admitted to being a potential failure.....

I give up on you.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by donbenedict(m): 5:51am On Jun 28, 2016
wheredemdey:
Joker

Education is really a means to an end...it is not the end.
lol this is exactly what someone like you wrote online the last time a lady posted a placard abt her unemployed status at lekki, lagos, immediately she got a job..

The person who wrote against her was shamed.. look Mr man, may u be shamed! Amen.. Dat young man is going to get a job whether you like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.