Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (32467 Views)

We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / FG: Why We’re Taking N9.61tn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2016
lorbah001:

A statue of PMB in ma house won't be bad bro, I guez ur scintillating suggestion will be given a consideration, not by me alone but the nation @ large after 4years of this administration

Never had it so transparent and purposeful. #ibelieve in this change
Positive change or negative change?
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by hollyfat(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2016
How will they prosecute "Agent of change chain"
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by labamo07(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2016
13months is gone o, abeg we no bargain for the piece of crap o jare. Talk less and act more.............

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by jeffooh999(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2016
That's is it oohh!if any of my relations comit advance fee fraud,I will single handedly register him/her as an APC stakeholder in my state for proper protection.
SeverusSnape:
"therefore, If any man (or woman) joins APC, He/she is a new creature, old things are past away; All your sins are washed away, and all things are become new" - Epistle to the zombies, Chapter 4 vs.19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by koboko69: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

E pain am grin

Go to their site and read the full interview, then you'll understand.

Vanguard is an enemy of the state. I don't visit territories of enemies.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by damola311: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2016
I'm still trying to find where he talk about not probing APC members in the article.... Abi my phone no load finish ni

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Arian11(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2016
You can't Fathom the amount of corruption going on in A.P.C right now

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by omojeesu(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2016
They are saints!
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by pepigeorge(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
This SGF dull sha... I just imagine hilary Clinton saying this as Secretary of state
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
koboko69:

Vanguard is an enemy of the state. I don't visit territories of enemies.
... While the nations news paper and Sahara are friends of the state. Wonderful!
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:
I don't really care if you probe APC members or not for corruption because I know that corruption is not the number one enemy of Nigeria. We blame every of our woes on corruption and that way celebrate corruption. we have a foundational problem but we continue to adjust the roof of our collapsing structure. The very problem of Nigeria are these people who cannot decipher our problems. They are just confused. The nation is coming to an eminent end and they are too blind to see the coming reality.
If Nigeria is ever going to remain a single indivisible entity then the implementation of the recommendations of the national conference report is a must especially as regards true federalism and forms of governance. Buhari should not learn everything from experience, it will do him lot of good if he learn from the errors of others. Nigerians deserve better!

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by mrkings84(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
I now see reason why things will continue to go wrong with this administration, so even the sgf can't read last minutes of former sgf. What a rag-tag administration....
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by tatucci: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
but una no write anything here o. i no see any reason
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Arian11(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
"therefore, If any man (or woman) joins APC, He/she is a new creature, old things are past away; All your sins are washed away, and all things are become new" - Epistle to the zombies, Chapter 4 vs.19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

Well said !

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by omojeesu(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2016
jeffooh999:
That's is it oohh!if any of my relations comit advance fee fraud,I will single handedly register him/her as an APC stakeholder in my state for proper protection.

Why CORRUPT a quote from the Bible?

Every finger you point, 4 point back at you.

Are you without sin?
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

The main aim of the confab was to reduce the tension at that point.. .. Just Google the report and read for ur self..

And please resource control is not our problem... The mentality of our people are
keep living in denial and keep lying to yourself. what tension and who is to judge the correctness of the people's mentality to know if it's right or wrong? you have to accept the truth that only Nigeria operate this system of federalism on earth. It's not working and nothing will ever make it work.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by saintmark88(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
I do not c any reason he gave why APC members are not been probed..... The headline is misleading.... Well on implementing the confab report, PDP should just wait, when they get to power again, they can implement it...... 15 more years isn't so far....... For those saying Nigeria is nearing it's end..... Who is going to end it... NDA??, Or IPOB??, OR EGBESU RED WATER LIONS, u guys have no freaking idea...... Even if u follow due process, most of u won't even live long enough to c it come through!!?..... So kip deceiving urself..........

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by CBNempire: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2016
So...where is the reason for not probing APC members? sad
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by omojeesu(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Why CORRUPT a quote from the Bible?

Every finger you point, 4 point back at you.

Are you without sin?
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by mrvitalis(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:

keep living in denial and keep lying to yourself. what tension and who is to judge the correctness of the people's mentality to know if it's right or wrong? you have to accept the truth that only Nigeria operate this system of federalism on earth. It's not working and nothing will ever make it work.
I am not against true federalism.... Not at all
But that is not our problem..
Even if states control their resources... We will still have same leaders and same flowers... With same mind set... That's it

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Gkemz: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
This guy has nothing to say. Ended up not answering the question thrown up to him.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by landlord1987(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
By the time we know what apc is doing. Pdp will be better despite the criticism of the party. Secret recruitment in firs and cbn for some states only then what is federal character?. Not probing apc members then what is equality and fairness in this government?.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by truthspeaks: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2016
So u now agree wat ur buhari is doing is partially witch hunting and not totally anti-corruption fight grin
madridguy:
Thank you Engr Babachir David Lawal. No time to check time.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by lorbah001(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Positive change or negative change?

Your perception and patriotism determines the sign bro
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

I am not against true federalism.... Not at all
But that is not our problem..
Even if states control their resources... We will still have same leaders and same flowers... With same mind set... That's it
that's your ideology anyway and you are entitled to it but if ever Nigeria will work that's the only way to go.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by lovat(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2016
koboko69:
I [s]have said it before. DSS needs to keep a close watch on Vanguard. The manner at which they report is to stir up anger and instigate violence. They do the same thing when reporting about militants activities.

I read this now, i can't make any meaning out of it,

No reason for not probing

They said he justified FIRS and CBN recruitment, no justifications found in the report.

Then they suddenly have reasons for confab report, which does not even tally with the title..

This is kangaroo journalism, and a junk silly piece of artic[/s]le
trash. The message is there Nwa Zombie
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:

that's your ideology anyway and you are entitled to it but if ever Nigeria will work that's the only way to go.
What is the grantee it will work? ?
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2016
lorbah001:

Seriously he didn't deserve a mention.... The way u guys glorify him here amuses.
Don't be in a hurry bro , if we can survive yaers of misrule, I believe we will survive few years of repair

Wat repair??
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by nortcentrallord(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2016
lorbah001:

GEJ would have implemented the report?
Ur hero ineffectiveness ruined this nation

So wouldn't buhar's lack of interest and eventual non implementation of that report make him ineffective too? Before you come up with "he didn't start it" don't forget that he didn't start being the 1st president too neither did he started some of the projects and virtually all the economic decisions he is gradually falling back to after testing his and failed in them. I wonder why folks like you will prefer the nation run around circles while we can simply hit the nail on the head. I bet you have heard the saying that Governance and government is a continuum.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by stefan388: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Nor be uba fault. We make mistake by voting Buhari.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

What is the grantee it will work? ?
because it's has worked and is working elsewhere. sovereignty lies with the people.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by dBard: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
It's wonderful how if u coat it, package it, and present it well, a lot of nonsense can look like sense.
Governance is meant to be a continuum and as such involves going over/reviewing the old to 'marry' it with current realities/ plans.
Saying for him to go over reports is time consuming and ultimately a distraction, shows d SGF has no idea wat his office entails.
No wonder they are where they are.
Excuses..
Excuses.........
..and more (silly) Excuses..
It Is Well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi / Obasanjo: Why I Wanted To Slap My Teacher On My First Day In School / EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.