Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers (30058 Views)

30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by BABANGBALI: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Request granted
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by slimfit1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
IGP and the rest legal thieves in arms.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by george3132001(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
In way this might be a good move because most of this officers are pot belle officers and like wise corrupt.
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by kettle84(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by kettle84(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Since I was born,I have not heard or read about ONE Ghana,ONE USA, ONE Egypt or ONE South Africa but only in this country have I been hearing northerns screaming on top of their voices ONE Nigeria.
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by SucreB: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
We wonder why they are removing experienced hands that would have helped him steer the police to greater heights.

“These officers that will be retired, are the last set of senior policemen that were trained abroad, or have gone for short courses.

“I don’t know why we are wasting manpower. By removing these old hands, we will have to expend huge amount of money to train the new crop of AIGs and CPs.”

................................................................................................................................................................
very soon we'll be hearing no money, GEJ admin embezzled all, sebi na stone una go use train the new ones bah. kontinu

your damn days are numberd!

i talk am, this man smiling face is not normal. "esu odara"
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by buksaylor001: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
I hope they won't be Igbos-
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by Defenderng1: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mopolchi:
Hope say no be 30 southerners to promote 30 northerners.

Let's watch how it plays
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by ruffg(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is a very good move by the IG the junior cedre are in support of you.
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by chuka5000(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
PUSH1:

Since your southerners brothers are not performing. they should please go.

olodo
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by bashydemy1: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
mikki123:
We southerners are not even interested in this bias government. I'm very sure that majority of officers that will be retired w b Southerners
Stop disgracing yourself, Those senior officers he mention are the DIG and they came from each zone..
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by mapet: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Greatfuture:
Dont politicise it,its nothing new in military and palamilitary, one your junior head the force all the senior goes,tafa balogun,okiro onovo,hafiz ringim and many where picked above there seniors and the seniors had to go.

Wailers will not remember that Lt. Gen Ihejirika, who was PEJ's childhood friend and schoolmate was first given accelerated promotion and chosen over his seniors for the post of COAS. All his seniors were retired........
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by mapet: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Why were his seniors in service, who are beyond him based on merit and years of experience ignored for the position of IG ?

Why do we jump chains of command in this country and select someone we like ?

This is nepotism and it discourages meritorious enterprise. I feel the almighty President had already decided to retire those people but was just shopping for anyone, that will be ready to do his bidding as IG.

I really hope we all survive the in-experienced experimentation of this wonderful administration that was foisted on us by the ignorant majority. There is more efforts today in retrenchment and replacement of people in governance than the governance itself.

Very shameful to be a Nigerian this past year.

The revolution that is attestable to the current might and prowess of the American military is notably traceable to Gen Eisenhower. He was a young officer promoted over his superiors as the head of the military. He swiftly retired all his superiors and built a new US military with brilliant young folks (notably Omar Bradley, one of the chief strategist instrumental in defeating Hitler), many were his students when he was an instructor at the military academy. It was noted that Eisenhower took copious notes of exceptional and outstanding student-offficers in his diary............ Eisenhower went on to become POTUS

Bros, there is noting nepotic here. Leadership is not one-way traffic. Even this happens in the private sector as well
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by mapet: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
SucreB:
We wonder why they are removing experienced hands that would have helped him steer the police to greater heights.

“These officers that will be retired, are the last set of senior policemen that were trained abroad, or have gone for short courses. - some lies are just ridiculous. Last set of who? trained where? Abeg. Training is continuom everywhere and this line of thinking is lame.

“I don’t know why we are wasting manpower. By removing these old hands, we will have to expend huge amount of money to train the new crop of AIGs and CPs.” Removing old hands is relative and irrelevant in these context. If these "old hands" were that superb why haven't we seen their superior skills in policing the country.

................................................................................................................................................................
very soon we'll be hearing no money, GEJ admin embezzled all, sebi na stone una go use train the new ones bah. kontinu

your damn days are numberd!

i talk am, this man smiling face is not normal. "esu odara"
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by donguutti: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
mapet:

Wailers will not remember that Lt. Gen Ihejirika, who was PEJ's childhood friend and schoolmate was first given accelerated promotion and chosen over his seniors for the post of COAS. All his seniors were retired........

Do you have evidence of this , or is it just the usual bile ridden stupidity from a deranged zombie brain

Ihejirika took over from Dambazau , dambazau was commsioned 2lt on June 1977, Ihejirika commision 2lt on December 1977
dambazau became a GOC on in Jan 2007,same for Ihejirika

these facts can be crosschecked from the Nigerian army website and wiki pages of individuals involved.Zombie...do not
waste a perfectly "functional" brain.

Whatever the new Ig is doing is within his prerogative,but besmirching others like
you did is the hallmark or a failed person.
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by mapet: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
donguutti:

Do you have evidence of this , or is it just the usual bile ridden stupidity from a deranged zombie brain

Ihejirika took over from Dambazau , dambazau was commsioned 2lt on June 1977, Ihejirika commision 2lt on December 1977
dambazau became a GOC on in Jan 2007,same for Ihejirika

these facts can be crosschecked from the Nigerian army website and wiki pages of individuals involved.Zombie...do not
waste a perfectly "functional" brain.

Whatever the new Ig is doing is within his prerogative,but besmirching others like
you did is the hallmark or a failed person.

Bros,

I am not running Ihejirika down. If you read my writeup well enough (If that's not rocket science). I am more emphasising the fact that leaders get chosen (favoured) ahead of their seniors and they choose their team.

Unfortunately your knowledge is limited to wiki pages, even when can hardly comprehend simple terms.
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by Lionelsweet(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
This people are destroying this country.
Re: IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers by busyfishing(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
hinwazaka:
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. It's like this man doesn't want to see Salah. It's so easy to get the brainless Buhari to do something for you. Just tell him that Southerners are planning a coup and you need permission to get rid of them, and voila it's rubberstamped. Dummy President.
OK genius.... Cretin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.