Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Unilag! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag! (1888 Views)

Unilag: Distance Learning Institute Form Is Out / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag! by ladizzi1: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2006
Does anyone know when d second list (supplementary) will be coming out for the 2006/2007 session. Any body valuable in should please reply this line
Re: Unilag! by Orlaitan: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2006
hey you,i just got admission into unilgag,registraion for merit list has closed,so the list is supposed to be out since lastweek,but i assure you anytime from now the list should be out,but bear it in mind that unilag convocation is next week 12&13,so probably nothing may come up,since all thier focus would be on convocation,but whicheva way,i wish u best of luck,.and we all cant wait to meet u there.
Re: Unilag! by Mustay(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2006
LADIZZi1 Unilag has released 2 lists in d last one week.1 was released yesterday(211206)-SUPPLEMENTARY MERIT LISTGO CHECK IT OUT ON unilag.edu
Re: Unilag! by tosinadeda: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2006
Welcome 2 d club. A schl where anything can happen
welcome.
Any1 of u in science? Pls holla back
Re: Unilag! by emmigrant0(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2006
Hi fellow landers from uni lag, please i will appreciate it if someone can help me with the following info.

1. i need the list of engineering programs ran in the school of post graduate studies of unilag (both PGD and MASTERS Degree)
2. i will also want to know how much it cost to run the above programs.

May God bless you guys and happy new year in advance.
just got into Lagos and don't know how to get to the campus and i discover this site is the best and fastest way to get this info.
cheers
Re: Unilag! by tinuade001(f): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2007
somebody help me out, pls is there any other list coming out for addmission. and pls when is their matric coming up. i mean unilag list.

(1) (Reply)

Please When Is Lautech Post Utme Form Will Be Out? / Kwarapoly Form For 2014/2015 Is Out. / Nkst College Of Health Technology Mkar 2016/2017 Sale Of Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.