Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Afro Mohawk Vs The Classic 360 Waves - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Afro Mohawk Vs The Classic 360 Waves (5970 Views)

Fashion Accessories For The Classic Man / Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) / Meet Another Version Of Jidenna, "The Classic Man" (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Afro Mohawk Vs The Classic 360 Waves by mr2kay(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi nairaland this just came to me out of curiosity and since I love these two hairstyles cause I jump from one to other and back all over again.I would love to know which one among the two you are currently rocking and why you prefer it.Cbeers and pls don't recommend skwodos angry

Re: The Afro Mohawk Vs The Classic 360 Waves by mr2kay(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2016
I feel most ladies would prefer the waves tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Computer Embroidery Machine Installation,training And Repairs In Nigeria / Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 / 10 Best Deep Conditioners For Natural Hair In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.