Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Alleged Forgery: Saraki, Ekweremadu May Go To Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Forgery: Saraki, Ekweremadu May Go To Jail (611 Views)

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock / Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Forgery: Saraki, Ekweremadu May Go To Jail by willywasco(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
As Senate fears they may get stringent bail conditions

There was palpable fear among Senators weekend that the president, Bukola Saraki and deputy, Ike Ekweremadu may go to jail should the court place stringent conditions on them following their scheduled arraignment for alleged forgery of senate standing rules in 2015. Former clerk of the National Assembly, Salisu Maikasuwa and one other are among those to be docked today for the same offence.

The federal government has listed 14 witnesses against the defendants.
Others to be docked alongside the senators today are the immediate past clerk to the National Assembly, Salisu Abubakar Maikasuwa, and the deputy clerk to the National Assembly, Benedict Efeture.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/alleged-forgery-saraki-ekweremadu-may-go-jail/
Re: Alleged Forgery: Saraki, Ekweremadu May Go To Jail by SeverusSnape(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Okay, fine, let them go to jail. (which I know is not possible)

As they go, Mumu ibn hari should go too, He also forged something - An Oluwole Certificate and he lied under oath, thereby committing perjury. Buhari is also a criminal forger.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Saraki, Ekweremadu May Go To Jail by Arian11(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Lol these people underestimate Saraki....that man isn't going anywhere ...all these f***ing witch hunt here and there ...they know the other case couldn't hold water ...ride on Saraki and come out strong ...let zombies continue their "zoombieeism"
Re: Alleged Forgery: Saraki, Ekweremadu May Go To Jail by Frankiss44(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2016
The key word is "may"... But we both know nothing is going to happen to them.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Saraki, Ekweremadu May Go To Jail by jay2pee(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
If it happens, den I will wake up and realize

I was dreaming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Sheikh Of Borno To Sultan Mohammed Bello Given Christians Protection / Court Reaf­firmed Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP National Chairman / I Have No Governorship Ambition – SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.