Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D (24977 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by yusaze: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Charly Boy and his wife Diane have been married for 38 years yet they still act like teenagers in love...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHIVjQhg2P7/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by yusaze: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2016
wink wink wink

MUST SEE: CHECKOUT THIS WEIRD COSTUME ON AREA FADA & WIFE IN THIS OTHER PHOTO==>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/charly-boy-shares-lovely-new-photos.html

....like husband like wike
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Tolexander: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Charly Boy and Charly girl!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Untainted007: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Like husband like wife. See how both of them are piercing their skins in the name of fashion. Bros and Sis old age don come or have you forgotten you are now grand pa and grand ma?

4 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Charley Boy and Charley girl!
cheesy
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2016
*Ok......

Chai dat nails no be here ooooshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by olatunjithomas(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
hello guys,pls my phone droped this morning and the screen got
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?
.NA

2go

6 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Pyno30: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Una must Old by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by candidbabe(f): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Love in Tokyo
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by UIA04(f): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Untainted007:
Like husband like wife. See how both of them are piercing their skins in the name of fashion. Bros and Sis old age don come or have you forgotten you are now grand pa and grand ma?
That's what I love about them. You'lld be surprised that the soo called prim and proper husband and wife might not be half as happy as Charly boy and his wife.

19 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by damola311: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?

Lol.... This guy is high

6 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by oojehshez(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
rekindled love
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by legaccii(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?

no badoo

3 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Ginaz(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
They look real cute together, when you find your soul mate there is this kind of peace and unity that flows like a river. God bless them, each one with his own bone of bones and rib of ribs.

7 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by royalfamily(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?

Nope na Facebook...stupid boy ..lol.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by abworld6deep(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?

You must be a Charlie boy son.

1 Like

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by royalfamily(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
some people will still blame their stupidity on buhari.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by budusky05(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by bishopkay: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
There's nothing as cute as finding that one that compliments you. That completes you.

Imagine Charly boy been married to someone like Chioma Chukwuka who's more reserved. You don't need a Soothsayer to tell you that union won't last.

#neva Rush Into Marriage

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by muyfald(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Love is the most important factor. They love each other for who they are because 38 years is not beans.

5 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Lol
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by monz(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nuhusky: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2016
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?

No its Niger-Delta Avenger/IPOB/Boko Haram recruitment center which one you wan apply?

3 Likes

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by crunchyg: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Birds of a feather..........

IN OTHER NEWS: MR SEUN NA MY BOY SEUN NA MY BOY angry angry angry

It's still CRUNCHY G, THE EDIBLE GUY grin grin grin
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by milky3(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
weird couple
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
She has been pussified by the pussification master himself.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by alaskido(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Na when you go turn to Charlyman now?
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Starships4u(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
this one na weird couples
make them use this two act weird albion horror roman movies
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by jeje123(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
God this is someone's parents have mercy on their children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Iyabo Ojo After She Denied Imprisoning Her / 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.