Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D (24960 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Jamiubond009(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Me and Charly boy chopping iron. Dude is 64 and as strong as an ox. Area father.

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by mmmustapha(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Ok......

Chai dat nails no be here ooooshockedshockedshocked
I have a dream that one day sandoski will become the first lady of kaduna state when I become the governor.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by taemilola(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
I thought he said he has found Jesus.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by MUNDI007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Charly boy and Charly girl. Two of them together go be Charly Charly be that na abi? Well, it's non of my business.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by slimfit22(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
hello guys,pls my phone droped this morning and the screen got
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?

This boy na Igbobian

This boy na Igbobian
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by lemon4real(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Area father and area mother!
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Untainted007: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
UIA04:

That's what I love about them. You'lld be surprised that the soo called prim and proper husband and wife might not be half as happy as Charly boy and his wife.

But do you consider the kind of life they will want to pass across to their children? How many of Fela's children followed in his foot steps? We don't live for today but we live because of what we might become tomorrow.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
mmmustapha:
I have a dream that one day sandoski will become the first lady of kaduna state when I become the governor.

Ewoshockedshockedshocked

gringrin..... Keep dreaminggringrin

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by columbus007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
If people are claiming this charlyman to be gay,what then should we call this charlywoman undecided
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Coolguy89(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Crazy people,if this were my parent eh,i wil disown them.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by UIA04(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Untainted007:

But do you consider the kind of life they will want to pass across to their children? How many of Fela's children followed in his foot steps? We don't live for today but we live because of what we might become tomorrow.

Every body has their own life to live. What of clergy parents who's children turn out wayward.
Fela' children aren't exactly like him except for Seun, but you can still see that no nonsense attitude in them.

Meanwhile are you aware that yeni kuti ( fela's daughter) who started dancing for her father at the age of fifteen, had a daughter who married as a virgin despite her mum telling her to have sex before marriage.

We only have one life to live I won't judge anyone. Charlie boy just gave his life to Christ, to me he is still better than fake pastor's of many years pretending and receiving favour from politicians and sleeping with church members wives

Remember the tax collector and the pharisee

1 Like

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by sweetlily2818(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?
No twitter,see question
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Feyikemi12(f): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?
lwkmd cheesy
noo na whatsapp
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by wumanimozez: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Karashika
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Honestly I don't understand!..first he gave his life to christ,,secondly, his dressing is another kpomo to difficult for me to chew!..Mbok eyak mi ye mkpo chalie emi oooo. sad
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Untainted007: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
UIA04:

Every body has their own life to live. What of clergy parents who's children turn out wayward.
Fela' children aren't exactly like him except for Seun, but you can still see that no nonsense attitude in them.

Meanwhile are you aware that yeni kuti ( fela's daughter) who started dancing for her father at the age of fifteen, had a daughter who married as a virgin despite her mum telling her to have sex before marriage.

We only have one life to live I won't judge anyone. Charlie boy just gave his life to Christ, to me he is still better than fake pastor's of many years pretending and receiving favour from politicians and sleeping with church members wives

Remember the tax collector and the pharisee

I totally concur with you.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by jennifer22(f): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=olatunjithomas post=46970517]hello guys,pls my phone droped this morning and the screen got
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?[/quote

No my friend this is whatsap
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Harllymart(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Like husband like wife
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Ladycloud(f): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
The piercings tho
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by mmmustapha(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewoshockedshockedshocked

baby 2019 will be our year, you were born to be mine. Her Excellency wink
SANDOSKI:

Ewoshockedshockedshocked

baby 2019 will be our year, you were born to be mine. Her Excellency
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by UIA04(f): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Untainted007:

I totally concur with you.
Thank you
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
mmmustapha:
baby 2019 will be our year, you were born to be mine. Her Excellency wink baby 2019 will be our year, you were born to be mine. Her Excellency

Ewo....shockedshocked

*I don marry get four children for smellymouth gringrin.... Oya stop to dey dream.....

gringrin

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Smellymouth: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewo....shockedshocked

*I don marry get four children for smellymouth gringrin.... Oya stop to dey dream.....

gringrin

My Queen, howdy? I hope you haff prepared dinner?

I hail you o
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Untainted007:
Like husband like wife. See how both of them are piercing their skins in the name of fashion. Bros and Sis old age don come or have you forgotten you are now grand pa and grand ma?

Well it works for them, I can count divorced couples who dont have piercings or even couples who killed one of their spouse. I don't believe in conformity to society's standard. Besides this is not a big deal.
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

My Queen, howdy? I hope you haff prepared dinner?

I hail you o
kiss kiss

My king,
M not finesad

Wbu

Dinner {Not yet}.... I miss ucrycry

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Smellymouth: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

My king,
M not finesad

Wbu

Dinner {Not yet}.... I miss ucrycry

What's wrong with you hun?

Pilot?

Miss you more dear
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

What's wrong with you hun?

Pilot?

Miss you more dear

* You .....;(

*Pilot~ m still searching for himgringrin

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by mmmustapha(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewo....shockedshocked

gringrin
mo nifẹ rẹ, Emi ko le gbe lai si o wallahi
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by anonym0us: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?
hahahaha grin this really cracked me up so bad
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by tayo200(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by fuckpoverty(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
them really see their self marry...weed lovers
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by sinceraconcept(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Untainted007:
Like husband like wife. See how both of them are piercing their skins in the name of fashion. Bros and Sis old age don come or have you forgotten you are now grand pa and grand ma?
age is just a number. Must everybody turn themselves to oldies like your parents? They both look young and fresh,so get your hating African mentality ass somewhere else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May-D Visits Charlyboy's Office (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Iyabo Ojo After She Denied Imprisoning Her / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.