Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? (3495 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by MirabelArode(f): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Ibos hate tyrant nepotist El-dullardeen Buhari because hates them too. The hate is mutual.

Why didn't Ibos hate Yar'adua, was yar'adua not fulani?

grin grin grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by HurtgenForest: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
You can ask them again biko.

We loved Yar Ardua because he was an intelligent man who understood what leadership is all about.

Sometimes I wonder why yar Adua had to die, I was so pained when he died.

Personally I think for Nigeria to survive buhari must be replaced; he is too vindictive and narrow-minded.

Atiku should replace Buhari.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by HurtgenForest: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
fulanimafia/Quotasystem.
Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:
Ibos hate tyrant nepotist El-dullardeen Buhari because hates them too. The hate is mutual.

grin grin grin
Shut up if you dont know history..The Only reason they hate Buhari is because he fought them in the civil war and his vice is a yoruba man...if his vice was from the east or south south,they wud ave been cool with him.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by plendil: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

grin grin grin

Yar'adua, to the best of my knowledge, did not kick out your corruption-loving benefactor.

Second is the biafra war issue.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by amaechi1: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes Yaradua is not fulani but concentrated fulani. But I thought we were fight Hausa/ and fulani are our common enemy. Why the segregation.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by MirabelArode(f): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

Shut up if you dont know history..The Only reason they hate Buhari is because he fought them in the civil war and his vice is a yoruba man...if his vice was from the east or south south,they wud ave been cool with him.

Did Ibos vote him when he used an Ibo VP? grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by MirabelArode(f): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2016
plendil:

Yar'adua, to the best of my knowledge, did not kick out your corruption-loving benefactor.

Second is the biafra war issue.

I agree with you my yoruba musleem brother. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

grin grin grin
Igbos actually miss Yar'adua.

15 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by sweetgala(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Because all the people who hate him are sentimental and desire to see negativity in all his actions and inaction.

5 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by MirabelArode(f): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2016
They said Ibos hate Fulani but voted Shagari and yar adua.
They think they can just bring any gworo toothed thing for Ibo to vote, as if Ibos are slaves.

Ibos no be yoruba muslims. grin grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by id911(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

That may not be true bro. I‘m not igbo and I may not called him names. I dont like him personally because of how Buhari humiliated Southern leaders and people in the past like Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Fela, Alex Ekwueme, etc, but pampered his hausa/Fulani brothers.

He is a sectional bigot who doesnt see Nigerians as one. I can vote or support any Hausa/Fulani man but i can never ever support Buhari

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Splinz(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
There's something in humility- it endears one to all. Yar Adua was a fine gentleman to the core, not puff up. Buhari on the other hand is more of an egocentric fellow, who sometimes tells you to your face, "Bleep you!" not minding bruising your sensibility.

10 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by HurtgenForest: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
quid:

Igbos actually miss Yar'adua.

Honestly. We miss him.

7 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by obailala(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

grin grin grin
The love for GEJ is the bone of contention.

5 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

Obasanjo fought Igbos during the war still in 1999 the people of the South East massively voted him even more than his own people.

In 2003 and 2007 elections Ume-Ezioke and Chuba Okadigb were Buhari running mates respectively still Igbos didn't vote for him, today the reasons are crystal clear for Nigerians to see.

Buhari is part of the problem not part of the solution.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by HurtgenForest: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

You see how you have brought Yoruba into this thread when the issue is about the north.

Hen hen hen...

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by plendil: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

I agree with you my yoruba musleem brother. grin grin

LOl!! I'm not Yoruba or muslim.

BTW does Rochas also hate Ibos? So do you guys hate him?

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

Truth was as at 2015 GEJ wasnt a better option either...thats why Buhari got lucky...How i wish we the youths can come up with a political party,where youths will hold sway and youths will be voted into power since the youths in Nigeria has the numerical strength to elect leaders in their domain but instead you will find NASS president running after saraki due to kuli kuli change or IYC president supporting a Thieving governor because he has collexted a plot of Land in GRA Yenogoa. We are finished in this country oooh.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

To answer you question,Ibos didnt vote him they voted their son GEJ Azikiwe,Self styled Hero of Democracy...heheheh....so they are upset that their own isnt their

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by MirabelArode(f): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2016
obailala:

Mr 'I'm Ibo' let's us hold hands and support buhari in the killing of unarmed protesters in the East for the sake one nigeria unity. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by MirabelArode(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

To answer you question,Ibos didnt vote him they voted their son GEJ Azikiwe,Self styled Hero of Democracy...heheheh....so they are upset that their own isnt their

So why are we yoruba muslims telling Ibos who to vote and who not to vote. Is Oshogbo now an Eldorado. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Obasanjo fought Igbos during the war still in 1999 the people of the South East massively voted for him, in 2003 and 2007 elections Chuba Okadigbo and Ume-Ezioke were Buhari running mates respectively still Igbos didn't vote for him, today the reasons are crystal clear for Nigerians to see.
Truth is what the ibos have been avoiding has come to stay whether we like it or not,i just hate the way the Ibo people lament like they are the only ones suffering in Nigeria.. Apart from NYSC scheme,tell me what else have i gained from this country..The idea is to strive and move forward,complain doesnt bring results but rather action. Time for blaming has passed ,if Buhari likes he should put northerners governor in every state,i dont care what i care about is striving to get up there and making an Impaxt,,i believe such anger should be channeled into determination and conviction on doing the right thing instead of wallowing about hatred and bigotry...Check out Jonathans men of yesteryears,they spent 5yrs in power but the Niger Delta region had nothing to show for it. Truth is its high time the youths aspire and struggle for power either by force or by fire,we alwaya sitting down and complaining will change nothing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
obailala:
GEJ made Nigeria biggest african economy.

Under El-dullardeen, one tomato costs over 400 naira.

9 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by ElCount: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Obasanjo fought Igbos during the war still in 1999 the people of the South East massively voted for him even more than his own people.

In 2003 and 2007 elections Ume-Ezioke and Chuba Okadigb were Buhari running mates respectively still Igbos didn't vote for him, today the reasons are crystal clear for Nigerians to see.

Buhari is part of the problem not part of the solution.
tell them broda, tell them make dem hear o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by PentiumPro(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
You can look for all reasons in this world to justify your hate for Buhari, he will still be President till 2019 or 2023 if God desires.
You hate didn't make him the President, it won't make him lose the Presidency either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

So why are we yoruba muslims telling Ibos who to vote and who not to vote. Is Oshogbo now an Eldorado. grin grin

The Yoruba and Ibo disagreement has always been their since time immemorial,it has even been their before the ibo and hausa beef. Truth is the average yoruba man cant be trusted cause of of the cunny traits and untruatworthiness they exhibit, the Ibo man feels his the wisest amongst humanity,so he can manipulate and cheat to achieve his own gain while the hausa man acts and thinks his lord over d rest of mankind so everyone and everything should be subject to him... The Yoruba and Ibo beef started long time ago in lagos,it was further cemented when Awolowo snitched on Ojukwu,by becoming federal commiasioner for finance and abandoning the oduduwa dream. Hausa and Ibo beef began when Chukwuma Kaduna executed the nothern premier and sadaurna....so you see the way am viewing things from here this grudge will never make Nigeria know peace until a Referendum is carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by plendil: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Just for the records, though I voted PMB in the last elections, I would certainly not consider myself his ardent supporter. His abrasive, lack-of-tact and insensitivity to critical issues is unbecoming of someone his status.

However, the Ibos proclivity of shouting everyone hates Chris us at the drop of a hat is becoming insufferably boring.

Your darling GEJ was in power for SIX BLEEPING YEARS!!! What exactly, aside political appointments for your AGIPs, did the regions gain??

(Anyone that mentions second niger bridge or Enugu airport will be shot!) angry

You guys hate PMB because he is fulani. Case closed!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Alaanyihaji(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

you seem to be the one out of phase with history. Are you happy with way Nigeria is descending into serious 'econopolitical' chaos due to the president's sectarian mindset and utterances?

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by chernest2002: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

but obj a Yoruba man was a bigger actor in the war than buhari, and ibos loved him because he tried not to remind them of the past. So get your logic right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Alaanyihaji(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
You can look for all reasons in this world to justify your hate for Buhari, he will still be President till 2019 or 2023 if God desires.
You hate didn't make him the President, it won't make him lose the Presidency either.
Na you sabi, are you exempted from the chain brought by the change.?

5 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Alaanyihaji:
you seem to be the one out of phase with history. Are you happy with way Nigeria is descending into serious 'econopolitical' chaos due to the president's sectarian mindset and utterances?
Dont get the message wrong i was only replying her question based on my idea. No one likes the way Nigeria is going but arguing on Nairaland wont solve out problem. We have to go out there to the street and say NO is No. but what have you,youth that are scared of leaving the mothera comfort .. The truth is Nigeria is one of the Nations in the world were we like protecting our lives but upon all I think mortality rate in Nigeria is the highest in the world currently. we die like fowls everyday in thia country but that is a wasteful deatg,if we died believing and fighting for a worthwhile cause,it would have been better but instead we run from the main challenges and run to social media...Its hight time youth hit the street and halt the madness at the upper echelon..social media guarantees freedom of speech but not right to action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Fully Grown Man's Marriage To A Child In Maidiguri Surfaces / Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Riding Kwankwaso On A Vespa In 1981 / President Buhari ‘drops’ Amaechi From ‘next Level’ Ministerial Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.