Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (78739 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by marvelck: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
You and I know whenever a girl says she doesnt have a boyfriend, she is not saying the truth (in most cases). Almost every Naija girl say this or keep mum about their relationship status whenver you ask them, cos its only few girls that are sure of their partners and where their relationship are headed (altar bound)...while others are simply floating & not so sure of whom they are with. That's why most girls who have partners, sometimes claim they are not in a relationship (don't have a boyfriend) whenever they're meeting a new guy. Some of them say or do this, if the person they are dating is not that committed. And in such situations, they might be tempted to try their luck with another guy. There are those who also find it difficult to boast of having a partner in public when they actually have one. This could be due to the same reason or probably cos the guy is not capable enough (financially or emotionally wise)...That's why I advise guys to always show some level of commitment whenever they are in a serious relationship. That's what most girls want. It's only a confused girl that would have a committed guy/relationship, and still be cheating or misbehaving...Love is commitment. And commitment is honorable. To Naija girls, seeing is believing!

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by IamSimi(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Hmm

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by foolinlove(f): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2016
#word

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by lloydmuna2(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
That's if she really loves him, wen she dose not believe me no matter how hard he tries he's running after shadows

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2016
marvelck:
Only few girls are sure of their partners and where their relationship are headed (altar bound)...while others are simply floating & not so sure of whom they are with. That's why most girls who have partners, sometimes claim they are not in a relationship (don't have a boyfriend) whenever they're meeting a new guy. Some of them say or do this, if the person they are dating is not that committed. And in such situations, they might be tempted to try their luck with another guy. There are those who also find it difficult to boast of having a partner in public when they actually have one. This could be due to the same reason or probably cos the guy is not capable enough (financially or emotionally wise)...That's why I advise guys to always show some level of commitment whenever they are in a serious relationship. That's what most girls want. It's only a confused girl that would have a committed guy/relationship, and still be cheating or misbehaving...Love is commitment. And commitment is honorable. To Naija girls, seeing is believing!
only when a guy is not responsible angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by nikkypearl(f): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Commitment to some guys is Odious!! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Greene66: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
This one is now female

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by dauntless15(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
What if she doesn't want her show to spoil maybe theres a guy hitting on her and she'll like to go further

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by vizkiz: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Telling me you have a boyfriend changes nothing. Beyonce had a boyfriend before Jay z took over, so does toolz

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
What all this ...

First thread advises us not to put much into a relationship in order to avoid heartbreak if cheating or breakup occurs and not to be seen as a weakling...

Now this one is indirectly advising us to be super-committed so that gfs wont go around denying us at the slightest opportunity ....

Oh lawd! What really do women want undecided

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Ehn
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2016
juhan:
Ehn

Please can u send me your pic in just pant

Send to mistress_juhan@yahoo.com

Grazie!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2016
At your convenience, go to Google and type 'BOSKA', then go to the images...

Thank me later! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, whatever you see
::::::: lipsrsealed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Juliesexy(f): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
At your convenience, go to Google and type 'BOSKA', then go to the images...

Thank me later! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, whatever you see
::::::: lipsrsealed
Where the fvck are you!!! I'm going to kill you! embarassed cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by alobright17(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Op a girl that will cheat on you will always do so committed or not,in fact those we spends our hard earned money on and cares for with all the needed commitments are the ones that breaks our hearts like tomorrow no dey,while those we cheats on, plays around,hurts,lie to,e.t.c are the ones loving and getting more committed to us.

Love seems to be a mystery,no wonder they said is blind.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Please can u send me your pic in just pant
Send to mistress_juhan@yahoo.com
Grazie!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Juliesexy:
Where the fvck are you!!! I'm going to kill you! embarassed cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Picks race*

grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2016
juhan:
undecided undecided

I just think u have what it takes to be Nigeria's Next Top Model.

However I need to assess ur bmi, waist line, skin tone, etcetera.

Also, I need to perform a squeeze test on ur breeaasts, like how u squeeze test mangoes in the market for freshness, but I'm sure ur already familiar with this technique.

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by donnffd(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
marvelck:
That's why I advise guys to always show some level of commitment whenever they are in a serious relationship. That's what most girls want. It's only a confused girl that would have a committed guy/relationship, and still be cheating or misbehaving...Love is commitment. And [b]commitment [/b]is honorable. To Naija girls, seeing is believing!

OP, Please educate me... define commitment in this context?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Someone should help me summarize in brief... smiley
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by senibo1: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Someone should help me summarize in brief... smiley
mazi. ibola chi cheesy
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
senibo1:
mazi. ibola chi cheesy

Kedu your way na smiley smiley...

cheesy
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by abbeyology88(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
@Alobright, u said heart break? that's a mind of a kid (I mean a small boy) in a kidish relatnshp
*pls, I mean no disrespect Oooh grin*

@OP, I picked some great points from ur message, and yeah you are right.

Some ladies, weda u commit and care 4dem even beyond their expectatn, dat won't stop dem from cheatin (as u said already, dey are confused) but intentionally confused grin

I stopped da Girlfriend-boyfriend stuff long ago, wen I discovered dat I am a "Husband material" (abeg not boasting OOh)

On my last GF (d 4th GF), b4 she did like d others (cheated), I decided to do away wit child's play.

I Never felt a heartbreak thou, I only pitied dem cos d only thin I enjoyed in Bf -GF stuff has been "Sex"

U will b as free as a bird wen u (as a guy or girl) sees pre-marital relatnship as "Fun" and not sometin serious.

*OP, nice write up*

22 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
marvelck:
Only few girls are sure of their partners and where their relationship are headed (altar bound)...while others are simply floating & not so sure of whom they are with. That's why most girls who have partners, sometimes claim they are not in a relationship (don't have a boyfriend) whenever they're meeting a new guy. Some of them say or do this, if the person they are dating is not that committed. And in such situations, they might be tempted to try their luck with another guy. There are those who also find it difficult to boast of having a partner in public when they actually have one. This could be due to the same reason or probably cos the guy is not capable enough (financially or emotionally wise)...That's why I advise guys to always show some level of commitment whenever they are in a serious relationship. That's what most girls want. It's only a confused girl that would have a committed guy/relationship, and still be cheating or misbehaving...Love is commitment. And commitment is honorable. To Naija girls, seeing is believing!
You are just trying to justify your self for cheating on your guy. If you feel he is not committed break it up and elope with your lover
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by abbeyology88(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
You are just trying to justify your self for cheating on your guy. If you feel he is not committed break it up and elope with your lover

I also noticed "Justification" in her writes up.
Buh, I decided to ignore it cos girls will always find some ways to defend demselves wen it comes to dat.
So, I jst had 2 add sometin to her views and share.

*nice one Mr.*

Buh pl, don't blame her, cos whateva d reasons mayb, it is all FUN grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by chigoizie7(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
So, what happens to my likes? I mean the category of guys who are not ready to settle down or commit but just want to keep getting laid( they hate jumping from one girl to another).should we also show some level of commitment?

NB:-i am not like this oh, I am just saying
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Kneyo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice write up OP. For me, to have your girlfriend's trust goes beyond the guy showering gifts on his girlfriend or saying I love you all the time.
When a guy is spontaneos, no sane girl will be seeking any adventures or something out of the ordinary from another guy.
My $0.02

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by ayogabriel(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is one thing all girls should get straight, if you are with a guy and he isn't on the same boat with you, jejely come down and move on,don't try to make him see,because most guys see what they want already in any girl, further more, when a guy says he is ready for marriage, 90% of them is ready just keep calm and stay, that's if you want him. Trust me oko won l' ode.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
If Laniicky told me she doesn't have a boyfriend, I would believe...X

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Generalkorex(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by prinsam30: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think I'm in a wrong thread

next pls.

and by the way, where is Lanicky make she com give me my own share of the money
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by trishapal(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't know if OP is a guy or a lady, but from a lady's perspective, I'll say you are not right. Most times, ladies say they aren't in a relationship not because they are unsure of where their current relationship is going but because they don't want to lose the benefits of dating a new guy. Even when a lady is 100% sure that a guy is taking her to the alter, she won't allow that take away exciting and profitable adventures with other guys especially when the 'promising' guy is notably poor.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.