Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (78750 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by tayo200(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
marvelck:
You and I know whenever a girl says she doesnt have a boyfriend, she is not saying the truth (in most cases). Almost every Naija girl say this or keep mum about their relationship status whenver you ask them, cos its only few girls that are sure of their partners and where their relationship are headed (altar bound)...while others are simply floating & not so sure of whom they are with. That's why most girls who have partners, sometimes claim they are not in a relationship (don't have a boyfriend) whenever they're meeting a new guy. Some of them say or do this, if the person they are dating is not that committed. And in such situations, they might be tempted to try their luck with another guy. There are those who also find it difficult to boast of having a partner in public when they actually have one. This could be due to the same reason or probably cos the guy is not capable enough (financially or emotionally wise)...That's why I advise guys to always show some level of commitment whenever they are in a serious relationship. That's what most girls want. It's only a confused girl that would have a committed guy/relationship, and still be cheating or misbehaving...Love is commitment. And commitment is honorable. To Naija girls, seeing is believing!

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by blackbartee(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I just think u have what it takes to be Nigeria's Next Top Model.

However I need to assess ur bmi, waist line, skin tone, etcetera.

Also, I need to perform a squeeze test on ur breeaasts, like how u squeeze test mangoes in the market for freshness, but I'm sure ur already familiar with this technique.

[size=44]PERVERT!!!![/size]
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sum gals are naturally cheaters. It run in their blood. Infact its heredity from dia mum. If care is nt taken, it may be dia gene.
Those type even if u are emotionally, finicialy, economicaly, socialy, spritualy, balance or wot eva u may tink of, d drive hapines in cheating.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by girl4rmspace(f): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
#word

seconded
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Francesp(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
trishapal:
I don't know if OP is a guy or a lady, but from a lady's perspective, I'll say you are not right. Most times, ladies say they aren't in a relationship not because they are unsure of where their current relationship is going but because they don't want to lose the benefits of dating a new guy. Even when a lady is 100% sure that a guy is taking her to the alter, she won't allow that take away exciting and profitable adventures with other guys especially when the 'promising' guy is notably poor.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
At your convenience, go to Google and type 'BOSKA', then go to the images...

Thank me later! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, whatever you see
::::::: lipsrsealed
Joecutie and Naijaboiy God Will not even forgive you for doing this to me
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by abbeyology88(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
trishapal:
I don't know if OP is a guy or a lady, but from a lady's perspective, I'll say you are not right. Most times, ladies say they aren't in a relationship not because they are unsure of where their current relationship is going but because they don't want to lose the benefits of dating a new guy. Even when a lady is 100% sure that a guy is taking her to the alter, she won't allow that take away exciting and profitable adventures with other guys especially when the 'promising' guy is notably poor.

So, what's d benefit of dating a new guy wen d 1 u hav @ hand is definately taking it 2 d next level.

Pls, can u enlighten us since u proved d OP wrong.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by kinibd(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Her Choice!!!

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by ashewoboy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
trishapal:

Awon w.h.o.r.e.s. I dey feel you.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by agesron(f): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
U are right, very correct.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Franz15: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
I guess u still haven't understood how things are done in dis part if the world, whether committed or not,no gal puts her egg in one basket
f*in one guy
chopping one
showing of with one
bn close friend with one
finally marrying one

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Franz15: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
agesron:
U are right, very correct.

u buriful

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by playtheblues(f): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wonder why most guys here are against our Nigerian sisters.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
marvelck:
You and I know whenever a girl says she doesnt have a boyfriend, she is not saying the truth (in most cases). Almost every Naija girl say this or keep mum about their relationship status whenver you ask them, cos its only few girls that are sure of their partners and where their relationship are headed (altar bound)...while others are simply floating & not so sure of whom they are with. That's why most girls who have partners, sometimes claim they are not in a relationship (don't have a boyfriend) whenever they're meeting a new guy. Some of them say or do this, if the person they are dating is not that committed. And in such situations, they might be tempted to try their luck with another guy. There are those who also find it difficult to boast of having a partner in public when they actually have one. This could be due to the same reason or probably cos the guy is not capable enough (financially or emotionally wise)...That's why I advise guys to always show some level of commitment whenever they are in a serious relationship. That's what most girls want. It's only a confused girl that would have a committed guy/relationship, and still be cheating or misbehaving...Love is commitment. And commitment is honorable. To Naija girls, seeing is believing!

broda,it should b in two ways committed girl friend=committed boy friend.. Shikena###bt let d gal b committed first!!!!
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by tamertery(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2016
vizkiz:
Telling me you have a boyfriend changes nothing. Beyonce had a boyfriend before Jay z took over, so does toolz

ur signature na movie abi harry conversing with eggsy
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2016
There is almost no 9ja girl without a bf.

The guy might be married, not seen as serious, just on-off bf, bf not loaded, lives faraway, she's a player, needs money from men, she's into you, etc. Many reasons to lie.

If a girl tells you she has a bf, she's not into you or she doesn't think you have what she wants etc.

A girls who tells you she has a bf might be one of the few that hasn't. She just wants you to leave her alone. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Baylam(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2016
If the gbolaring is on point...she'll confess she's in a committed relationship alright.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by timsonpreye(m): 1:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Juliesexy:
Where the fvck are you!!! I'm going to kill you! embarassed cheesy cheesy
I saw d images but didn't get d msg, pls explain to me
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Kakamorufu(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2016
hmmm, its well..... Wat of we wey dey try manage distant dating
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Choplyf(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2016
trishapal:

What is this one saying undecided tryna justify cheating shocked

Op......here she is, just as you've described, cheaters on rampage y'all....Beware!!!

Her Dp even depicts her kinda person.....Ooh! Lawd embarassed sad

Wh0.res everywhere....smh

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Thobiy(m): 2:34am On Jun 28, 2016
alobright17:
Op a girl that will cheat on you will always do so committed or not,in fact those we spends our hard earned money on and cares for with all the needed commitments are the ones that breaks our hearts like tomorrow no dey,while those we cheats on, plays around,hurts,lie to,e.t.c are the ones loving and getting more committed to us.

Love seems to be a mystery,no wonder they said is blind.

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by meraki(f): 3:08am On Jun 28, 2016
HE LEFT THE HOUSE BROKE, RETURNED N35,941,000 RICHER!

Imagine leaving the house in the morning, having nothing but the clothes on your back, a sick parent at home and last night meal in your belly , wondering where your next meal is coming from?

And surprise! You meet a stranger and you become N35,941,000 ($270K) richer!

Unbelivable right?

That is the story of 16-year-old Chauncy Black , from Memphis, Tenn, U.S.A, who three (3) weeks ago, approached Matt White, a 30-year-old singer-songwriter at the Kroger grocery store in Memphis, Tenn., asking if he could help carry his bags in exchange for a box of donuts.

White, a 30-year-old singer-songwriter, asked Black if he had come to store alone. Black said he had, and in fact, he’d trekked across town to make it to the “rich people’s Kroger” in an effort to find someone who could buy him and his mother food.
And so, instead of parting ways at the end of the transaction, Black and White went on a shopping spree, buying “just a little bit of everything”: chips, pizza, vegetables, melons, pasta, toothbrushes, soap, peanut butter. They talked while they shopped, and Black explained how he was trying to help his mother pay the rent.

Black also said that, despite his poverty, he was earning straight A’s in school and hoped to someday be wealthy enough to help the poor and needy, just as White was helping him then.

Astonished by Black’s story, White gave the boy a ride home. Walking into his house, White had to hold back tears, as everything Black described was true — and then some:

Full Story at : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/he-left-the-house-broke-returned-n35941000-richer/

CELEBRITIES BARE THEIR BOTTOMS AT 2016 BET AWARDS! : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/celebrities-bare-their-bottoms-at-2016-bet-awards/

YOU WON’T BELIEVE SHE IS FIFTY! MEET 50-YEAR-OLD YE WEN WHO BLEW OUR MIND WITH HER SUPER TONED BODY AND YOUTHFUL LOOKS: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/you-wont-believe-she-is-fifty-meet-50-year-old-ye-wen-who-blew-our-mind-with-her-super-toned-body-and-youthful-looks/

NAIJA WINS AT 2016 BET AWARDS !: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/naija-wins-at-2016-bet-awards/

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by ClintonDal(m): 3:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Story story.....story!
Naija girls and I don't have a boyfriend are like siamese twins. They say that so that any potential dude will know their options are open. If she tells you she has one, it's either she ain't feeling ya or she truly does have a boyfriend.
Their latest trend is to say, 'it's complicated'. Portraying the fictitious bobo as a douche or an uncaring fellow. An average Nigerian girl/lady or woman don't do random stuff, there's always a reason for any action or word.
Still, there are few good heads out there searching for a good guy too... which by the way is very hard to find in this our time and age.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by babe4wealth(m): 3:44am On Jun 28, 2016
one tin is 4sure, every naija babe gets at least one suitor every other day.....no matter weda she has a guy there are always suitors crossing her path sending her text messages of their love 4her.....

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by abbeyology88(m): 4:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Kakamorufu:
hmmm, its well..... Wat of we wey dey try manage distant dating

Just take it as FUN.
Weda close or distance, don't take it too serious.
If it ur relationship wil step up to the next level, it will surely do.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by abbeyology88(m): 4:43am On Jun 28, 2016
babe4wealth:
one tin is 4sure, every naija babe gets at least one suitor every other day.....no matter weda she has a guy there are always suitors crossing her path sending her text messages of their love 4her.....

That's y I always say, "it it just Fun"

It is not sometin we take too serious.

Everybdy is just playin d game till d time dey ready to settle down.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by joe4christ(m): 4:59am On Jun 28, 2016
trishapal:

Sincere response. Keep it up!
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Topestbilly(m): 5:06am On Jun 28, 2016
juhan:
undecided undecided

U can do better, I expected some real good bashing from u, dat emoticon is not enof I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.