Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (78747 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by BumbleBee007: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2016
DaBullIT:

Looks like you just watched kingsmen

Back to topic, guys may not be responsible to some girls but ask the girls have they been faithful and responsible?

You clear your BBM, WhatsApp, snap chat everyday, you have 5 passwords one for each application on your phone, you receive calls you can't take in my presence, your inbox sms is 17 mine alert, registration and 10 sms from me , but your sms counter reads 202

The next day sms counter reads 300 but your inbox is still 17 my sister, our package will upgrade to FVCK only

I wasn't born last night, every lady who says guys are bad? Check her ways she's worst

This is so true!

I'd love the ladies to respond to this?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by babe4wealth(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Gabby91:
And then there are times when a girl says she has no boyfriend, she does really mean it. It means she has no one. She's single. Maybe she's not been asked out by anyone. There are many like that. undecided

perhaps they have bad xter or its home problem
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by babe4wealth(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Gabby91:
And then there are times when a girl says she has no boyfriend, she does really mean it. It means she has no one. She's single. Maybe she's not been asked out by anyone. There are many like that. undecided

perhaps they have bad xter or its home problem or they have been telling all d guys coming they are not convinced
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2016
babe4wealth:

perhaps they have bad xter or its home problem or they have been telling all d guys coming they are not convinced
*shrugs * maybe you are right. Maybe it's none of the above too.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Some salient truths here...
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad angry

You and this your unfunny memes angry undecided

You need a real responsible man to handle you very well tongue

Not some Nairaland Robotic Mods that all they know is banning people anyhow
angry
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You and this your unfunny memes angry undecided

You need a real responsible man to handle you very well tongue

Not some Nairaland Robotic Mods that all they know is banning people anyhow
angry
alright i'll go for kiss daniel grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
DesChyko:

angry You go transfer me the data wey I waste or undecided
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Joecutie and Naijaboiy God Will not even forgive you for doing this to me
cheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by NancyM: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2016
It reminded me of the last episode of Game of Thrones when Khalisi said he couldn't go futher with a lover
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by jude90(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
vizkiz:
Telling me you have a boyfriend changes nothing. Beyonce had a boyfriend before Jay z took over, so does toolz

vizkiz pls can u show me how u did ur signature to look that bold and colored like that.?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
alright i'll go for kiss daniel grin

But babe what's wrong with you now?? undecided

But Why Kiss Daniel of all people?? You can't goan be dating a celebrity now unless you want to be one of their Baby Mamas undecided

Plenty men dey here for Nairaland wey go do you well and you'll keep coming for more wink . . . Abi what's your problem sef??
angry
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

But babe what's wrong with you now?? undecided

But Why Kiss Daniel of all people?? You can't goan be dating a celebrity now unless you want to be one of their Baby Mamas undecided

Plenty men dey here for Nairaland wey go do you well and you'll keep coming for more wink . . . Abi what's your problem sef??
angry
baby mama 'yes! grin its better.... Than hving a baby for small small pikin like you tongue
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by abbeyology88(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Kakamorufu:
thanks; aint easy tho, cos she dey nysc

Aiit
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by abbeyology88(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Onliie:
Mr man, girls don't reason logically as you.

That's just it.

Gat it bro.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
baby mama 'yes! grin its better.... Than hving a baby for small small pikin like you tongue

Chisos Krist Of Nazareth!!! shocked

Na me you dey call small pikin?? undecided undecided

You just hurt my Ego badly angry angry

Remember Nobody wey no fit to make am and when I don make am, you gon be one of those girls I'm gon f**k
tongue
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Chisos Krist Of Nazareth!!! shocked

Na me you dey call small pikin?? undecided undecided

You just hurt my Ego badly angry angry

Remember Nobody wey no fit to make am and when I don make am, you gon be one of those girls I'm gon f**k
tongue
relax bruh no take am serious grin

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
relax bruh no take am serious grin

I'm not taking it serious now . . . You seem to know quite well that I have this some spot for you now but you're using my feelings to play lawn tennis angry
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
ifa hear! Tell me more lipsrsealed
I'm a very faithful man in a relationship grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by spicy244(f): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
marvelck:
You and I know whenever a girl says she doesnt have a boyfriend, she is not saying the truth (in most cases). Almost every Naija girl say this or keep mum about their relationship status whenver you ask them, cos its only few girls that are sure of their partners and where their relationship are headed (altar bound)...while others are simply floating & not so sure of whom they are with. That's why most girls who have partners, sometimes claim they are not in a relationship (don't have a boyfriend) whenever they're meeting a new guy. Some of them say or do this, if the person they are dating is not that committed. And in such situations, they might be tempted to try their luck with another guy. There are those who also find it difficult to boast of having a partner in public when they actually have one. This could be due to the same reason or probably cos the guy is not capable enough (financially or emotionally wise)...That's why I advise guys to always show some level of commitment whenever they are in a serious relationship. That's what most girls want. It's only a confused girl that would have a committed guy/relationship, and still be cheating or misbehaving...Love is commitment. And commitment is honorable. To Naija girls, seeing is believing!

Do you have a galfrnd? Or are u married?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by adudu208(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
DaBullIT:

Looks like you just watched kingsmen

Back to topic, guys may not be responsible to some girls but ask the girls have they been faithful and responsible?

You clear your BBM, WhatsApp, snap chat everyday, you have 5 passwords one for each application on your phone, you receive calls you can't take in my presence, your inbox sms is 17 mine alert, registration and 10 sms from me , but your sms counter reads 202

The next day sms counter reads 300 but your inbox is still 17 my sister, our package will upgrade to FVCK only

I wasn't born last night, every lady who says guys are bad? Check her ways she's worst

Bro, you have said it all. Only those who are not proactive will be caught 'napping' by a cheating and unserious girl friend.

It is not rocket science. When a guy is with a lady who is ready for marriage he will know.

Those ladies that decide to play 'smart' or see themselves as the God's gift to mankind will only end up on our 'chop-and-clean-mouth' list.

You cannot behave like Jezebel and expect to be treated like Sarah.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by teegal3090(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
I dnt av a boyfriend nd dats d truth, I see no reasonable reason to deny my guy privately or publicly cos b4 I agree to date him, he must b sumone I can call a husband in future.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by sirusX(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
vizkiz:
Telling me you have a boyfriend changes nothing. Beyonce had a boyfriend before Jay z took over, so does toolz

Weird enuff...till a lady gets married, and shez got a ring on it...I still believe shez chykable cz it ain't ova till it's ova. wink grin

Some engaged couples even end up splitting up undecided
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by seyema(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Have never meet a single girl b4
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by DaBullIT(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Impossicant

Impossibility can never be possible
adudu208:

Bro, you have said it all. Only those who are not proactive will be caught 'napping' by a cheating and unserious girl friend.

It is not rocket science. When a guy is with a lady who is ready for marriage he will know.

Those ladies that decide to play 'smart' or see themselves as the God's gift to mankind will only end up on our 'chop-and-clean-mouth' list.

You cannot behave like Jezebel and expect to be treated like Sarah.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by DaBullIT(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
If we don't agree on Buhari , we agree on girls and bitches
j3r3myk3n:

[size=18]Oga Seun abeg where is the 'thumb up' smiley for this my guy? Abeg help me put am somewhere here ____, barman serve this my guy 3 bottles of cold alomo abeg.

You sabi read person mind o.... Just exactly what i wanted to type.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by agesron(f): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Franz15:

u buriful

Thank u very much.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by agesron(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Franz15:

u buriful

Thank U very much.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by swaggprofessor(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
is that all ?
u will know more if we chat privately!!!!!
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by NaeChris: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
I dey read mostly ladies them their comment, i wan see wetin them go talk.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by agwuabia: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
nkemjacob2:
u probably might be talking to girls of this days, dat re after money... If u really want to find a girl who is determined for a serious relationship is @ d age of 29- 30 (most of them)

You are so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.