Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Long since You Enrolled For NIMC (NIN)? have you collected your cards? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long since You Enrolled For NIMC (NIN)? have you collected your cards? (571 Views)

NIA Collected $289m Cash From NAPIMS Account In 2015 / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long since You Enrolled For NIMC (NIN)? have you collected your cards? by phensbassey: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
for me its been since last year beginning, and I haven't received any SMS from nimc to come collect the card.
the major problem is that banks have rejected the temporary Nin slip that we received.
its been long I don't know what is happening with them.
please has anyone received his/her e-id cards? how did you go about it...
Re: How Long since You Enrolled For NIMC (NIN)? have you collected your cards? by jokinexcel(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Just last year u are already complain ing. I did mine since April 2014. I was at their office last Friday. They said it's not out yet
Re: How Long since You Enrolled For NIMC (NIN)? have you collected your cards? by DaBullIT(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Have not seen or heard anyone collect it

Mine was rejected several times
Re: How Long since You Enrolled For NIMC (NIN)? have you collected your cards? by Ralfoosha: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Applied 20 May 2015
Today is 28th April 2017 the card is not ready because those e-ID cards takes years to arrive from Mars.

Failed system! on many levels

(1) (Reply)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Dead? / Obasanjo Pays Visit To President Jammeh Of Gambia Behind Closed Doors / Somersault ! CBN Set To Cancel The Foreign Exchange Primary Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.