Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. (605 Views)

24/7 Affordable Constant Solar Power Supply With Just One-time N65,000 For All / Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power / Long Lasting Laptop Power Bank Charger For Sale @ 12k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Orangina(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Please, is anyone here using solar power bank, i just needed this solar power bank charger for my phone, coz of what nepa and their frustrating light. I want to know how reliable it is, how do i charge with it, do i need to stay in the sun charging, do i leave it in the sun to charge itself and later i will start making use of it, i want to know everything about it, including the price. Coz, am heading to shoprite now. Please your advice. Thanks and a great day ahead.
Mod. I beg.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Arian11(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Not gonna lie to you..i bought one last year and it is crap ...always having problems , slow , won't charge and yeah it has to have contact with sunlight not necessary directly to the sun rays but you could put it by your window where there is enough Sun rays coming through ..

Again it could be my own solar power bank but you could try ...probably others below who have solar power banks would have a different thing to say .
Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by mu2sa2: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Go to any Total Petrol Station and ask for Awango solar lamp with charger. I bought mine about 3 years ago at 6.5k .On full charge it gives you 42 hours of continuous light. It comes with a small but reliable solar panel and Usb cord for charging phone. It is marketed exclusively by Total across Africa.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Orangina:
Please, is anyone here using solar power bank, i just needed this solar power bank charger for my phone, coz of what nepa and their frustrating light. I want to know how reliable it is, how do i charge with it, do i need to stay in the sun charging, do i leave it in the sun to charge itself and later i will start making use of it, i want to know everything about it, including the price. Coz, am heading to shoprite now. Please your advice. Thanks and a great day ahead.
Mod. I beg.

Just buy normal power bank. It is better
Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Just buy normal power bank. It is better

Light to charge it nko?
Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Light to charge it nko?

Charge when light they when there is no light if you on gen (which I presume you have) charge at night.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Lexusgs430: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Charge when light they when there is no light if you on gen (which I presume you have) charge at night.

I no get gen o (you presumed wrongly).
Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I no get gen o (you presumed wrongly).

But you get lexus undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Am About To Buy Solar Power Bank. by Lexusgs430: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:

But you get lexus undecided

Madam, all nah packaging

(1) (Reply)

t Swift / Madeinaba.com.ng Set To Launch / HP Pavilion Dv6 I7, 500g, 4g Ram With Beat Audio Sound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.