Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) (21645 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Majek Fashek And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by popesam1(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Nigeria's most popular reggae artiste ever is Majek Fashek (pictured in the middle). Before he took the
world by storm in the late 80s and 90s with tracks like "Send down the rain" and "So long" he was part of a
superhot band called Jastix.

His band mates included Amos McRoy Jegg , Sammy Sammama, Geogre Orwells and Black O ’ Rice .

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/rare-photo-of-majek-fashek-and-with-his.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by vizkiz: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
They were probably the biggest boys in town then grin

Dress like this enter club now bounce no go even allow you hand around car park , even beer parlor sef

12 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Coded things
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by slyrone(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2016
he was so cool before hard drugs had the best of him. patoranking come learn how to sing better raggae

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Dotun1993(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Order for urs now grin

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by bolt000(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Stay Away From Drugs. Its Pretty Simple.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by UIA04(f): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
H
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
I dont know why this guy runaway from his benefactor... He dey Akiode, grammer school side now they craze throwaway. Mtcheew

anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by neejay1986(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
okay
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Epic
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Blexin68: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
funny! lol
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Reggae Music, dread-lock & Weed

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by crunchyg: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
See as em resemble small pikin here

IN OTHER NEWS: MR SEUN NA MY BOY SEUN NA MY BOY angry angry angry

It's still CRUNCHY G, THE EDIBLE GUY grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by boss1310(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
most of his former band mates appeared in send down the rain and genesis video
that guy was a complete star cos he has the pure talent and the looks too when I look at him now I still wonder how one can turn 360 in looks like that.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by EagleScribes: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Back in the days....

That's the reality of life. Here today, gone tomorrow. A lesson for our youths. Spend today wisely, and you won't be a fool tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yah muan !

Jah rasta fried rice...

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
dumbfounded!!!
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Richydos(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
dason4life:
Lolzzzz, but quite true sha

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
American CIA messed Majek up. Same they did to Bob and Tosh.
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by thaoriginator: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
dason4life:
weeed is my best friend.. I don't beg friends caw weed is my best friend.. Some bwoy dem a talk and ah laugh me nuh trust dem.... Weed is my best friend...mi cyan go a day without high grade, inna my head... Cyan go a day without a gyal, inna my bed...
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by thaoriginator: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Naughtysite:
Yah muan !
Jah rasta fried rice...
ah wah yah say grin

Man ah real rasta, mi nuh tek bagga chat..
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by redcliff: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Drabeey:
I dont know why this guy runaway from his benefactor... He dey Akiode, grammer school side now they craze throwaway. Mtcheew

anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Na curse my brother...na curse!
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
thaoriginator:
weeed is my best friend.. I don't beg friends caw weed is my best friend.. Some bwoy dem a talk and ah laugh me nuh trust dem.... Weed is my best friend...mi cyan go a day without high grade, inna my head... Cyan go a day without a gyal, inna my bed...

Popcaan...Dope lyrics for life!!!

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by seangy4konji: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Big boys.
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Antoeni(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thank God 4 d rehabilitation he went to,tnx to Ayiri E money and all those good spirited Nigeria dat saw him though reggae artiste ever is Majek Fashek (pictured in the middle). Before he took the
world by storm in the late 80s and 90s with tracks like "Send down the rain" and "So long" he was part of a
superhot band called Jastix.

His band mates included Amos McRoy Jegg , Sammy Sammama, Geogre Orwells and Black O ’ Rice .

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/rare-photo-of-majek-fashek-and-with-his.html?m=1
[/quote]
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Cherishing(f): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
thaoriginator:
ah wah yah say grin

Man ah real rasta, mi nuh tek bagga chat..
Na so e de tek start cheesy
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by thaoriginator: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Donpuzo:

Popcaan...Dope lyrics for life!!!
Wow! Reespet man. Ah Popcaan a real dancehall king. Mi av a whole lot of him music pon mi fone.. Do yuh know Ryno?
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by thaoriginator: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cherishing:

Na so e de tek start cheesy
Hey watch yuh batty mout gyal.. Caw mi can fi come get yuh anyweh yuh deh.. Mi nuh care if yuh ah fine gyal. Mi av gyal anyweh mi guh.. Mi ah general inna di gyalis ting. Listen to wah mi ah say.
Re: Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
thaoriginator:
Hey watch yuh batty mout gyal.. Caw mi can fi come get yuh anyweh yuh deh.. Mi nuh care if yuh ah fine gyal. Mi av gyal anyweh mi guh.. Mi ah general inna di gyalis ting. Listen to wah mi ah say.
Mi see a real bad man up deh. wat a guan. hope seh dem system nuh treating yuh bad??
Big up unno self!
Respect!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh / Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days / Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.