Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? (37552 Views)

Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday / Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by mystmoze(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blood of holy ghost
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by Bosun13: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
assumed this planet of a thing is one way or the othr fetching money to our pastor or alfas ...u could av c some of them blabing lyings that they v travel to those planet spiritualy...... 419 cannevr stop in our generation.....
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by nextstep(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one... I also like the scientific facts that we probably won't be around to enjoy the view (Jupiter's radiation, tidal lock, etc). If we could one day make it to one of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn, the views would be absolutely spectacular.
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by hothead(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
very nice.
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by LordofNaija: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by mikaelzX(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Interesting, If this article is printed and published , would you guys pay for it?
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by dayveed1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
blueto:
They will come here with explicating and demystifying the enigmatic phenomena of God's deeds with the aim of gainsaying the fact that those phenomena was induce and fueled by God.

God is using atheists to elucidate the works of his creations/innovations to us, but it seems they are unconscious about it.

You remember how he hardened the heart of Pharaoh in other to use him to demonstrate his omnipotency? Pharaoh, in all his wisdom, was oblivious of the conspicuous fact that God was using him.
bullsh*t.. Yo Christians are the problem of this world!
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by NigerianScholar: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Joshkid:
Damn!... Really? shocked
Research
Remember,Google is ya frend
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by Macelliot(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice! Johnnydon22 created a similar thread which made FP..
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by mecussey(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
bluaero:
1. Moon

The picture below is a regular old landscape photograph taken by artist Ron Miller, a former art director for NASA. It shows the moon in the night sky, 240,000 miles away. But have you ever wondered what this same night sky would look like if the planets were the same distance away from the earth?

It would be interesting to have a different kind of “moon” in our night sky but in reality the effects on our planet would vary (absolutely catastrophic in some cases), ranging from massive tilt of the earth’s axis, chaotic spinning, erratic temperatures, stripping away of our atmosphere, crazy tides, less gravity, volcanic mayhem etc.

But hey, won’t it be nice to have another kind of moon? Enjoy!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2345679/Photographer-Ron-Miller-creates-incredible-pictures-look-like-planets-closer.html

cc: seun, lalasticlala come and see shocked

When we start looking at this planets with another perspective or from another angle different from live, we will start seeing there habitats. You cant tell me that this Jubita is big for nothing and Saturn ring is just there for fancy. They are surely serving a purpose different from live and our reasoning.
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Joshkid:
Damn!... Really? shocked
ma nigga sup. It's ur boy hector. Please support my guy to vote for him in this Mr nairaland contest na. Na beg I dey beg u...

His name is on my signature.

I'll be grateful for a positive reply from u bro
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by Joshkid(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
ma nigga sup. It's ur boy hector. Please support my guy to vote for him in this Mr nairaland contest na. Na beg I dey beg u...

His name is on my signature.

I'll be grateful for a positive reply from u bro
Aiit.. No pee
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Joshkid:
Aiit.. No pee
alryt, i'll follow u ryt away so as soon as d voting commences, i"l foward u d link
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by Joshkid(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt, i'll follow u ryt away so as soon as d voting commences, i"l foward u d link
Owkae
Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:52pm On May 20, 2017
OLADIMEHJI:
[color=#006600][/color]
If this replaces our planet's moon, that will be the end to the "missing moon" issues faced by our Muslim brothers and sisters during Ramadan.
happy birthday love...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
Wow...... Interesting. The solar system is beautiful and wondrous. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.