Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt (27973 Views)

Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) / Mike Adenuga Names A Street After Himself In Banana Island, Residents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by IamPatriotic(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Starships4u:
con oil??
wap??
superstory??
this life??
papa ajasco??
wale adenuga??
why do rich men fuckup this much??

you be olodo, you don't know anything, they're two different people [/b]Wale and shocked[b][/b]Mike.[b]

1 Like

Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by dokunbam(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
justhelp:
am a yoruba and i dont care where you come from if you are debtor pay your debt
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by Jacko01: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerians

This our mentality of liking to make money and not paying back is alarming

And its common among elites

Who know they dine with powers that be

So no judiciary can do anything

So sad

1 Like

Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by miqos02(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
With this recent debt crisis it is obvious that many Naija billionaires are not true billionaires...they are what my warri people call "borrow borrow make dem shine"
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by Stanbeto: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Na waa o, AMCON EFCC
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by solaseunmatthew(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oga are you from this part of the world? Mike Adenuga is different from Wale Adenuga. I wonder if this change has change some people comprehensive skills.
Starships4u:
con oil??
wap??
superstory??
this life??
papa ajasco??
wale adenuga??
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by gwmlogistic: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
DIFY20:
am waiting for some zombies to comment first..

since is their brother u will not c dem here

u Yorubas leave fake life alot
Well am sure you must be disappointed by now.
Yoruba the only tribe that does not support criminality irrespective of who is involved.
Go and ask obj who his biggest critics were when he was in power.
It's sad same cannot be said about one other tribe.
Supporting criminality since 657BC( as long as you are a brother)

2 Likes

Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by chigoizie7(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why are u guys doing it in dollars? Please tell us the naira equivalent.

That is N29,100,000,000. @ fx rate of N200/$. (N29.1 billion)
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by soulfood(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Starships4u:
con oil??
wap??
superstory??
this life??
papa ajasco??
wale adenuga??

What?! if only you learnt to read instructions before answering questions in school, you would have known this is Mike Adenuga and not Wale Adenuga.

1 Like

Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by busomma: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
It's the trade mark of Nigerian businesses not to pay their bills, especially loans. They have every excuse to give & blame others for failure to perform their legal obligations.
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by princetom1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Na waa o, what is wrong with all these billionaire? Killing Nigerians with their actions. Imagine job lost bcoz of this debts
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by buksaylor001: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Igbos and IPOOs what happens to the Dangotes?
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dont envy anyone you dont know the Gbese dem get ...that said I wish everyone blessings so they can pay their debt. Even Mr Billz if its true o

The less you flaunt the less problems you see EFCC watches you on instagram Facebook and Twitter

Dey denge dey go
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by tabontabon: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
I Call Them Accidental Billionaires.They Feed Fat On Bank Depositors Money In Connivance With The Bank's Management.

doyinisaac:
With this recent debt crisis it is obvious that many Naija billionaires are not true billionaires...they are what my warri people call "borrow borrow make dem shine"
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by zomby(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
doyinisaac:

Hey..I am not choosing sides, but you are extremely wrong.
If you know 1 or 2 things about the man in question, you will understand that he may still be the richest black man around on this planet today.
His only weakness for many years is wanting to do things his way; this includes paying his debts whenever he wants or addressing issues when he is ready. You can not force him to do anything; the man doesn't call himself "THE BULL" for no reason. In fact, he has improved in some of these areas, but I guess, he needs to try more.

But do not ever think for a second that the man in question doesn't have money to pay his debts...Trust me, he has more than enough.

The man hates bad publicity and this is why he is now being called out this way; an effective way to push him to address the issues on ground...My prediction: All these debts will be settled before the end of this month...I have seen this before.

Of course, this is just my opinion.
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by Sweetlemon(f): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
DIFY20:

You think Yorubas are as one-track minded as you are?
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by Ifebazz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yet could cough out hundreds thousands $ bribe for Farouk?
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by zeekeyboy: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Starships4u:
con oil?? wap?? superstory?? this life?? papa ajasco?? wale adenuga?? why do rich men fuckup this much??

wale adenuga is different from Mike adenuga
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by MosesNG(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
I've always known this Mike Adenuga is queer. Mike, Mike, Mike, go and pay your debts. Onigbese, oniranu!
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by mapet: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
DIFY20:

That your value system is utterly corrupt is not in doubt. What is more baffling is how you rationalise something wrong as right. Does that not show the signs of a shallow man to you?

Of course we will not come here to "defend" "our brother". Our brother has done something not right and we will in all sense of responsibility not defend him. In fact we will tell him to his face to do the right thing - PAY UP!!!

That is the simply value of life that you don't get - Corrupt soul

1 Like

Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by mapet: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Starships4u:
con oil??
wap??
superstory??
this life??
papa ajasco??
wale adenuga??

So you don't know they are different persons?
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by Elebiju: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
DIFY20:

So ifeanyi Ubah is yoruba or you're not aware he is also owing so much. You just chose to be who you are.
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by Elebiju: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Starships4u:
con oil??
wap??
superstory??
this life??
papa ajasco??
wale adenuga??
Ah! Gbese re o, so you finally wasted your tuition fees on marijuana.
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by M4gunners: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Brown roof Republic only open the thread, see who's involved then they disappeared. If it were to be BMB , they will sleep here.
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by ernecy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Name checkers has arrived grin

Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by CioAngels(f): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oshoboy01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205953-special-report-adenugas-mountain-debt-several-firms-amcon-chase-billionaire-unpaid-bills.html
I beg AMCON, this is the only one man whose company is putting food on the table for so many homes as a way of alleviating poverty even though the agencies and agents are reaping models off. Amcon, please you people should leave chief adenuga alone becos he is feeding alot of people and also the unsong veterans are still waiting for him to call them for jobs. Temper justice mercy, AMCON.
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by awoluyi(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2016
I now see why it was difficult for me to expand my business. Repayment of N500,000 loan caused me sleepless nights. I think one of the attributes of the so-called shrewd business men is "readiness to take loans or owe without thinking of paying back." Most often they throw conscience to the winds!
Re: AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt by stonemasonn: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
He spent a lot of money on his fibre optics gateway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.