Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix (3833 Views)

Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri / Buratai’s Dubai Asset: Ccb’s Clearance Ends Controversy – Lawyer / Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix by idupaul: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Masculity:

He could have told us about the person in question's family history, there sources of income. Donations and gift if any, etc. Then I will take him serious.

Does this also apply to Diezani et al
Re: See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix by Masculity(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
idupaul:

Does this also apply to Diezani et al

No!
Re: See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix by Masculity(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
kernel501:

I respect your articulation quite well,but assuming your tribe is as wealthy as you want to imagine, let me ask you simple questions
1. Which tribe has the highest number of enterprenuers?
2. Which tribe has the highest property in Nigeria?
3. Which tribe dominate the Nigeria commerce?

You should have asked why Nigeria can't take the pills of allowing Biafra.

Thanks for your understanding.
Your answer to question one
Ibo have the highest number of entrepreneurs.

Question Two. Not sure.

Question three: Hausa/fulani. My reference to one of there state slogan Centre of commerce.

NB: This is my opinion, and I judge best on my understanding.
Re: See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix by kernel501: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Masculity:

Thanks for your understanding.
Your answer to question one
Ibo have the highest number of entrepreneurs.

Question Two. Not sure.

Question three: Hausa/fulani. My reference to one of there state slogan Centre of commerce.

NB: This is my opinion, and I judge best on my understanding.

Your sense of humor is top notch. El-rufil as the minister of FCT said Igbos own 63% of properties in Abuja, and Lagos may not be as much as that, but at least 40% at least.

1 Like

Re: See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix by idupaul: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Masculity:

No!

Well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The French Man Captured In Camp Zero Sambisa Forest / Senator Dino Melaye Shares Picture Under Arrest At Airport / Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.