Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Make Front Page On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Front Page On Nairaland (505 Views)

If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense / 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page / You Won't Believe What I Saw On "KASU" Gossip Group Page On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by blackbartee(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
I've noticed certain topics never miss front page

1. Creating a topic with picture meme's it gains peoples attention

2. When it has to do with tweaks and cheats (working tweaks and cheats)

3. When its a celebrity news, usually based on celebrity outfits or way of life

4. Politics..... its like the mods have special interest in politics

5. Supernatural activities like and owl turning to an human being or human being shape-shifting to a cat

6. Animal stories..... for example "what a nairalander killed in his house yesterday" blah blah blah

And u have to bear with me on this one

lalasticlala's favorite

SNAKE STORIES....... grin grin

Feel free to add more
Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Arian11(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol
Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by raph101(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
U missed this:

When yemi Alade, Toying aimakhu tweets or does something crazy.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by raph101(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
U sef fit no make fp

1 Like

Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by tripplephi: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
YOU HAVE NEVER MADE FRONT PAGE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, SO WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOUR NONSENSE..... YOU ARE IN NO PLACE TO GIVE TIPS ABOUT FRONT PAGE, THIS THREAD WONT EVEN MAKE FRONT PAGE IN CASE YOU THINKING OF USING US TO GATHER FOR FRONT PAGE. GET A LIFE BRO.... NO ONE WILL PAY YOU EVEN IF YOU MAKE FRONT PAGE.

blackbartee:
I've noticed certain topics never miss front page

1. Creating a topic with picture meme's it gains peoples attention

2. When it has to do with tweaks and cheats (working tweaks and cheats)

3. When its a celebrity news, usually based on celebrity outfits or way of life

4. Politics..... its like the mods have special interest in politics

5. Supernatural activities like and owl turning to an human being or human being shape-shifting to a cat

6. Animal stories..... for example "what a nairalander killed in his house yesterday" blah blah blah

And u have to bear with me on this one

lalasticlala's favorite

SNAKE STORIES....... lol

Feel free to add more
Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by blackbartee(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
tripplephi:
YOU HAVE NEVER MADE FRONT PAGE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, SO WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOUR NONSENSE..... YOU ARE IN NO PLACE TO GIVE TIPS ABOUT FRONT PAGE, THIS THREAD WONT EVEN MAKE FRONT PAGE IN CASE YOU THINKING OF USING US TO GATHER FOR FRONT PAGE. GET A LIFE BRO.... NO ONE WILL PAY YOU EVEN IF YOU MAKE FRONT PAGE.

Mr man I don't have to make front page before "noticing"

This is what u get for stabbing English lectures and class

meanwhile

Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Ola35(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
make una wait oo.
Will I get paid if my post gets to fp ?

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT- Information To All UNILORIN Admission Seeker / Futa Admission Screening Enter Here / SAT Math Question And Step By Step Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.