Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) (24641 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Some Reasons Men Dont Want To Marry (pic) / 10 Major Reasons Why Men Dont Find Fat Women Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by amalaguy: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2009
And there's a slight possibility that they forgot what they used to save the name,esp when its sumthin like
P1chick
Vic8
or even a personal experience,, UNFORGETABLE!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by mikesleek(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2009
You forgot to mention procrastination. That's the one i'm guilty of.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by candylips(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2009
e no easy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by Dtitan(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2009
Any guy that collects a girls no and does not simply does not av money 2 call kapish
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by ravenzord(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
I like this, I admit I'm guilty of collecting phone numbers and not calling d owners up,most times cos I'm 2 busy and keep 4getting 2 call'em up,other times cos I realise I'm just not interested. Nice write up bro.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by Gabry(f): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
That will never happen to me cause I will never give my number to anyone!!!! Not even when Im drunk! cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by StellaN3(f): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
they just want to show off simple,
they dont even have credit grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by Gabry(f): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^ LOL! And most of them could be from Ajepako land tongue grin tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by candylips(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ LOL! And most of them could be from Ajepako land tongue grin tongue

undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by galatico(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2009
You're right!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by Secretz(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2009
Lol, now the only thing for the women to do is figure out which situation she falls under. tongue grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by bblacky(f): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2009
Secretz:

Lol, now the only thing for the women to do is figure out which situation she falls under. tongue grin
grin grin grin , u rit,
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by moderatorr: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
if she starts preaching to me half way into giving me her number - am not calling back.
If she doesnt show interest
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by bliss11(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
are guys suppose to call immediately after collecting a gals number cos I don't
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
julian_H: Why do men not call when they say they are
going to? Let us go over the possible reasons for
this, as I know how men's minds' often work.

There are lots to learn from each, so let us
see which ones ring true for you, And while you're reading each of these,
see if you can figure out what each one of these
situations has in common.

Why Men Don't Call: Situation #1
Some men are too immature to be honest and
straight-forward with a woman. Sometimes men are just being dumb
and giving themselves ego strokes by flirting with you,
even though they never really thought they'd call.

But they get your number anyway to feel
good and to have it "just in case" they got some
random urge or reason to call you in the future.

Plus, getting a woman's number is a kind of
"trophy" to show to other immature men.

Why Men Don't Call: Situation #2

They were just looking for a hook-up, and you
weren't "fling" material (which is a good thing,
unless that is all you are looking for).

Often times, men think they just want a woman
to be "physical" with. If you are out at a club or a bar and you meet
a man, often times he will have "hooking up" on his mind.

Right!?

If you meet a guy like this and, in his eyes,
You are the girl he would like to bring home to mom, then
you might not be the girl he will want to spend his
time with, at least for the near future.

But in spite of this, he takes your number, in
case he gets the crazy foreign idea in his head
that he would actually want a great girl for a real relationship.

And guess what?
He does not come to that realization for a
very long time - so he doesn't call.

I am not saying it makes sense, but that is how
some men operate. And in a strange way, men who do this are doing
you a favor at that time in their life.

The timing wasn't right.

Why Men Don't Call: Situation #3

They thought they were being "polite" by
getting your number, even though they never felt like calling.

Have you ever given your number to a man who
asked for it, meanwhile you were already dreading
his call and wishing inside that you had given
him a fake number?

Exactly, And I know it sucks to think about this, but
have you ever thought that the tables could be turned?
You see, if men enjoy their conversations with
you but are not that interested, they sometimes
feel a polite "obligation" to get your number.

It is a kind of way to end the interaction on a
positive note, even though they never really
thought about if they intended to call you.

I know it sucks, but men are not often up front and assertive
either when it comes to the opposite sex.

Why Men Don't Call: Situation #4

They were interested in you at first, but
after a little while they started to feel like
something was "off", maybe even after they got
your number.

And while you were trying so hard to create
random reasons for you to see each other again,
and to not have a guy get your number and not call
again, they could sense your subtle fear and discomfort.

And so the attraction and connection they had
just started feeling and had turned into with you
changed and was "broken."

Why Men Don't Call: Situation #5
They lost your number or forgot to call.

Get a copy of attracting and keeping your ideal man here:
http://www.theidealman4u..com
I won't like to ru*bbish ur post and for the ladies that praising u on this ? I guess they ar not yet mature to understand how relationship work sometimes ... What about if ladies label u a stalker or thinking u ar so desperate to hook up with them which it will be total turn off as they say Ur post not making sense at all' it will surely be a misleading type for some folks that need tips and advice on how to coup in their dating life....

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by Les: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
For future reference.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by bliss11(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ola def2: I won't like to ru*bbish ur post and for the ladies that praising u on this ? I guess they ar not yet mature to understand how relationship work sometimes ... What about if ladies label u a stalker or thinking u ar so desperate to hook up with them which it will be total turn off as they say Ur post not making sense at all' it will surely be a misleading type for some folks that need tips and advice on how to coup in their dating life....
tell them o
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by ignis: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
iice: I'd rather they don't call cheesy
Just be bombarding pesin angry
All men are not thesame.. .
Not all men are pests...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Guys!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) by quiet006storm: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
asides all this, there are big mistakes men also make. this happened to a friend of mine aand i decided to paint the pix properly. bolanlesnuptialtales..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.