Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images (35631 Views)

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Governor El-rufai Breaks Fast With Journalists This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by DONSMITH123(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
A mild drama played out at the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court sitting in Jabi on Monday as some loyalists of those standing trial attempted to prevent reporters from taking photographs of the accused persons.

The supporters used sheets of newspapers to block the front of the pressmen’s camera in an attempt to stop them from taking photographs of the accused.

This led to a heated argument between the reporters and the alleged loyalists.

The incident happened shortly after Justice Yusuf Halilu stood down the matter of alleged forgery of senate rule in 2015.

Saraki alongside his deputy and the former clerk had earlier pleaded not guilty to the two count charge.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/27/commotion-as-saraki-ekweremadus-supporters-clash-with-journalists-over-images-of-accused-photos/

3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by chocolateme(f): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
What is wrong with taking their pictures? So they have also turned the court rooms to playgrounds abi? All these cases won't stop a kworupt man from being kworupt.
THE WORST IS THAT THEY ARE SETTING BAD EXAMPLES FOR THEIR CHILDREN, TOMORROW THEY WILL TELL THEIR CHILDREN THAT EVERYTHING THEY DID AND ARE DOING IS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD AND FUTURE...

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OnankpaBa(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki is going to jail and Mr Ekwere should be ready to join his brother kanu lipsrsealed

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by SeverusSnape(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki and Ekweramandu, Nothing will happen to the both of you.

We all know this charade is a witch-hunt just to intimidate you.

If Saraki hadn't clinched the position of Senate president, The corrupt government of mumu-ibn-hari wouldn't have been witch hunting him. This is just the fact.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by vhictour(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Saraki is going to jail and Mr Ekwere should be ready to join his brother kanu lipsrsealed

GBAM!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by SeverusSnape(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Keep dreaming my friend.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
lipsrsealed speechless.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin
OnankpaBa:
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OnankpaBa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
call me Joseph the dreamer. My dreams always come through

SeverusSnape:

Keep dreaming my friend.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
grin grin
You and onankpaba na the same person.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by Brainy007: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
What good can we actually expect from persons that forged their way to positions that sensitive?!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OnankpaBa(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hey, you fast o.

Can you come down let me book that space? What network are you using? grin

chocolateme:
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by SeverusSnape(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
OnankpaBa:

call me Joseph the dreamer. My dreams always come through

Like the dream of Jonathan going to JAIL! Keep dreaming mister dreamer. grin

11 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by goodlifehyd(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Those loyalist should cover them throughout the court sitting bunch of clueless ekpas who reason with their dirty stinking anus. Saraki is just a desperate thief and Ekweremadu followed him like a goat with rope on his neck cuz of greediness lets see where their journey face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by Ekejoestar(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
J
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by tmtech: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
no need for that, we already know his face
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OnankpaBa(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Guy stop supporting forgery. Abi you too follow dey do 419?

SeverusSnape:

Like the dream of Jonathan going to JAIL!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
It is inevitable that anger will set in. So, it is much expected.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by veekid(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Person papa
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
I missed David Mark with is style of leadership. The Senate is a hallowed institution and should be respected as such.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by PigMeat: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
buhari satificate nkor? E go juz die like that?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by vedaxcool(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin thugs
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by BABANGBALI: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Soooooooooooooooo many problems in this country called Nigeria and the so called masses are not helping matters just because of stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by amsad19(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
It's only in nigeria this nonsense will happen in a court.

Imagining what I will do if am the judge angry
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by olab007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
i dont see anything wrong in trying them if truely they comit the said offend. i so much believe in Nigeria we will get it right 1 day

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OnankpaBa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
yesoo my brother. cheesy cheesy

Diptor:

Joseph is that you?
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by nwigwemark: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
vhictour:

GBAM!!!

olodos
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by qualityovenbake(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
observing with keen interest
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by SeverusSnape(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Guy stop supporting forgery. Abi you too follow dey do 419?

But you supported Buhari when he forged certificate, did you not?

8 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by pofolo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
here we go again
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images by OnankpaBa(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fayose the second. The same certificate you are claiming he forged, is what he used for Cambridge,

SeverusSnape:

But you supported Buhari when he forged certificate, did you not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.