Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,792 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Very Confuse - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Confuse (355 Views)

I Just Got Admission...but Am Confuse! Urgent Answer Pls!! / I Am So Confuse,please Help A Brother / Am Totally Confuse. Please Advice Me.. Microbiology Or Biology!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Confuse by Ay04z(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
There is a cousin of mine who graduated in the
polytechnic ibadan......with a frustrating 2.49 very
close to making lower credit due to some reason or
the other he came out with pass,..after some years
of regret abuse from family members,friends and
enemy...Di's guy proceed for his HND using his own
money to sponsor himself bkos he work in one
factory like DAT for 3 years in other to save very
serious,focuse and came out with and outstanding
3.86 gp wow upper credit...happy for him cos we re
very close.......now d question he is asking me naw
is DAT......can he attached his pass ond certificate
with his HND result? or he should just be
submitting only d HND when asking for
credentials....he is confuse ryt now....what can he
do?
Re: Very Confuse by Arian11(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
It is very important he uses both ...in as much as you might wanna dodge HR about things like this they still find out which would lead to you being fired from the company .

My roommate wasn't doing too well in her 1st year and it wasn't funny but in her 2nd year she surprises everybody and was one of the best ..when she applied for an internship she was chosen amongst people who were even doing exceptionally well from 1st year ...why ? Because these companies want someone who is willing to adapt to change in circumstances ..

They believe that if you're inserted in a position where everyone is failing you would strive well...so it it over here ...in Nigeria I don't know but I think it should be the same . GOODluck to him .
Re: Very Confuse by Ay04z(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Arian11:
It is very important he uses both ...in as much as you might wanna dodge HR about things like this they still find out which would lead to you being fired from the company .

My roommate wasn't doing too well in her 1st year and it wasn't funny but in her 2nd year she surprises everybody and was one of the best ..when she applied for an internship she was chosen amongst people who were even doing exceptionally well from 1st year ...why ? Because these companies want someone who is willing to adapt to change in circumstances ..

They believe that if you're inserted in a position where everyone is failing you would strive well...so it it over here ...in Nigeria I don't know but I think it should be the same . GOODluck to him .
tanks bro...

(1) (Reply)

Study In Usa On Scholarship Before Fall In August / Please Is This The Right Combination For A Political Science Subject A / Jubilation In OAU As FG Dissolves Governing Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.