Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Palmchat Romance With Users - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Palmchat Romance With Users (1030 Views)

This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) / A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty / I Was Searching For Love On Palmchat, She Sent Me Health Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmchat Romance With Users by ayobami52(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
The popular chatting application, palmchat has released their latest update to the users. The update comes with many cool features like the ability to buy airtime through the mobile wallet, there is palmcoins too for purchase of music on the store

The new update enables users to be part of the predict and win activities going on for the Euro2016. The latest update can be download through palmplay or Google Play Store.

The app is now more revamped with top celebrities like basket -mouth adding flavor to the app.

Have you been using palmchat recently what has been your experience so far?

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by Marvell23(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
They should work more on their restrictions if they want the app to grow. Is Omo sexy now a star ambassador for palmchat?

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by Marvell23(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Who uses palmchat this dayss? undecided Who uses palmchat this dayss? undecided
They actually have large users base in Nigeria
Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by ayobami52(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Who uses palmchat this dayss? undecided Who uses palmchat this dayss? undecided
people are using it ooo
Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by AnnabelR0se(f): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2016
I on Palmchat I think they have improved recently. if can follow me for gist and topical issues

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by Appointedtime14(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
I on Palmchat I think they have improved recently. if can follow me for gist and topical issues

Just downloaded it.

What's your ID let me add you
Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by Appointedtime14(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2016
AnnabelR0se:

Just downloaded it.

Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by ayobami52(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Appointedtime14:

Just downloaded it.

what is take on the app
Re: Palmchat Romance With Users by Appointedtime14(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayobami52:
what is take on the app
It's a nice app.

(1) (Reply)

Boredom / Why Some Ladies Will Still Remain Single / 9 Reasons Guys Love Giving You Oral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.