Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread (41147 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Hunger In The Land: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire Becomes Widespread In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by MrPresident1: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
I warned my people when they were craving for Buhari, I warned them that they were craving judgment and punishment. What the elder sees whilst lying down, the child cannot see even if he climbs the tallest Iroko tree. Mind you, it will never get better under Buhari, you can take that to the market.

Now let me tell us a spiritual truth, God blesses a woman through her husband, a godly man will bring enomous blessings to an obedient wife and vice versa. Buhari is Nigeria's husband.

God deals through husbands, when GEJ was president, there appeared to be amassive looting of the treasury and the appearance of inept leadership, but the truth is that as long as a godly, humble and merciful president is Nigeria's husband, there will always be money to spend, because through him, God will always continue to have mercy on the people he is leading, rain will continue to fall on both sheep and goats. They will continue to be money for the masses to spend even if thieves steal themselves blind.

Now when you replace that head of mercy with a head of judgment, the people are in trouble. Whenever God looks at Nigeria and sees Buhari over her, what God sees is judgment and punishment.

Nigerians, you have replaced your head of goodluck with your own chosen by your own hands head of judgment. Note that you did not choose GEJ as your president, whoever remembers the scenario as it played out the time GEJ became president will remember that it was God that choose him, no jupiter could ever have defeated him in that poll of 2011. GEJ could never become president of Nigeria in ordinary circumstances.

You have chosen judgment over mercy, you made your own choice with your own hands.

And you were warned.

4 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by abike12(f): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're welcome to steal cold water.
are you tolded me that you dont cooking on your house? So do you always ate in the restaurant? You cant cooking food?
Oh this is a heart broke news to BABANGBALI who thoughted that he will marrying you because you are handsome and good in cook food
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
thank God you get data today,who boughted it for you abi na credit you take collect am?

I boughted it on credit ni! cry cry
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by VickyRotex(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
are you tolded me that you dont cooking on your house? So do you always ate in the restaurant? You cant cooking food?
Oh this is a heart broke news to BABANGBALI who thoughted that he will marrying you because you are handsome and good in cook food

Ema fo mi lori edakun! angry
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

It's not funny o sad

Hmm babe it actually is a serious matter, ..when there are lots of stories like these in Nigeria then it is obvious that we are in for a bumpy ride with the present government.

But I want to believe things will get better soon,there's always light at the end of the tunnel and actually some of PMBs policies will help us in the long run..the only problem is hanging on through the bumpy ride..you know that Olympic gold winners ddnt just get up one day and got the gold,they went through backbreaking trainings before they got successful..so let's look on the bright side

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by chimoskyg(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
armanii:

U sound Rili dumb..y don't u get rid of ur kpomo lips first...so because u could afford a fake t shirt and a 700 face cap u re feeling like dangote's son..think before u type undecided

E pain am lol

Oga am so dope I dnt wear cheap like you describe. Frustration is too bad to have made you take jokes personal.
Guess u must be among the gang of pot on fire thief.

For the lips u can't get better, I be your Boss

See how ju and hungry you look on yr Aba wears even cap. Na material trouser u wear? Lol

We're on a different lane bro
E pain you sha… sorry
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by tayo200(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
lol
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Sammy121(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let's put behind our common enemy Ethnicity, Religion fanatic and Bad Leaders. That there can be freedom for all irrespective of backgrounds and differences. Relying on or Depending on PDP, APC and LP will not help us.

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Kakamorufu(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:
This is funny, but I cannot laugh

http://guardian.ng/news/theft-of-cooked-food-on-fire-becomes-widespread-in-ilorin/
na dem unilorin students. Dem bad like dat
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 2:27am On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm babe it actually is a serious matter, ..when there are lots of stories like these in Nigeria then it is obvious that we are in for a bumpy ride with the present government.

But I want to believe things will get better soon,there's always light at the end of the tunnel and actually some of PMBs policies will help us in the long run..the only problem is hanging on through the bumpy ride..you know that Olympic gold winners ddnt just get up one day and got the gold,they went through backbreaking trainings before they got successful..so let's look on the bright side
What bright side? angry
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by seunfape(m): 4:28am On Jun 28, 2016
dason4life:
Ilorin People & Hunger
Ekiti and Kwara penury.

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2016
ogb5:
This same thing happened in 1984, when people had to steal food from the fire because of excessive hunger.
It is good that everyone is enjoying Buhari's change now, when they were warned that Buhari is bad news, they called us names.

The only difference now compared to 1984 is that they are not queing for Bread, salt, sugar, soap and cooking oil. And that is because we now have the Ecowas treaty that will ensure that those things come in through the land borders even if Buhari dares to ban the import.

That Obiageli and Berem that were promoting buhari like the best thing to happen to the universe have gone into hiding now that people are stealing food to survive.
Cc: Beremx

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by francizy(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2016
mekuzi09:

And the Igbos were called names for rejecting him at the poll. Una eye don tear now.

Cococandy is Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by francizy(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Sparkle777:
I said it, una no dey hear word. As a kid then, I remember takin yam for breakfast instead of bread n tea. All because then gmb banned food termed as luxury, I remember ppl queuein for basic goods. Chai, now we all are sufferin and dying. Loads of ppls hav gone cos dia hearts failed them due to hunger.
Una dey shout change change, hope d change is worth it.
Never give power to a bitter man. Pmb is a bitter vindictive man,una no hear. Obj is not a bitter man despite goin to prison. His govt was not this bad.
I told u guys dat pmb is a bigot tribalist man,una no hear. The way he is goin, the next service chief meeting wil be conducted in hausa cos no southerners are represented.
Now the latest is dat after channels interviews u,u ll be arrestd for critisizin pmb.
Hmmm, dis is just d beginin. Dose dat are on his side, make una dooh. Very soon shame go leave una then una go shout n cry. I ve saved some old comments to be used then.
Infact, everyone shld start buyin foodstuffs in preparatn for inflation.
This is just d begining. Our hope is 2019, am sure all wil turn out.

You think such a man will ever allow free and fair election? 2011, "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" and post election violence all comes to mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by francizy(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Cc: Beremx

Shamefully, Obiagelli has deactivated, leaving us with Beremx... undecided

I'd also like to see the likes of Dinachi, Nwaanambra1 and useless Mbaka speak in regards to the hardship we're currently facing as a nation, including the bloodshed being unleashed on my people in SE by both the Nigerian army and Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by francizy(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

So you never hear say NEPA (power distribution companies) don carry the remaining light way dey the end of the tunnel? This is one thing I like about Nigerians, they don't fail to add petty sentiments to their beliefs... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

I'd also like to see the likes of Dinachi, Nwaanambra1 and useless Mbaka speak in regards to the hardship we're currently facing as a nation, including the bloodshed being unleashed on my people in SE by both the Nigerian army and Fulani herdsmen.
My brother, Don't expect them to talk, Even if they do, they will do it just to save face. Most of them I know are so ashamed to talk, Na only for NL some still get mouth sef grin Because na faceless forum. My Hausa guys sef dey insult the dullard cheesy

As for Mbaka, The man is a Brainless sycophant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by francizy(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

My brother, Don't expect them to talk, Even if they do, they will do it just to save face. Most of them I know are so ashamed to talk, Na only for NL some still get mouth sef grin Because na faceless forum. My Hausa guys sef dey insult the dullard cheesy

As for Mbaka, The man is a Brainless sycophant.

I swear! That people still attends that man's parish after not even condemning attacks on my people for once, but is always quick to lick the balls of Buhari, still baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by 123emeka: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2016
I hope the senate president is aware of this development
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by 123emeka: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2016
I hope saraki Is seeing this
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by SeverusSnape(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

I swear! That people still attends that man's parish after not even condemning attacks on my people for once, but is always quick to lick the balls of Buhari, still baffles me.
As in eh...You know Nigerians with their piousness, That's why they wouldn't want to abandon him. Don't worry, It's a matter of time. His senses will be restored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by francizy(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

As in eh...You know Nigerians with their piousness, That's why they wouldn't want to abandon him. Don't worry, It's a matter of time. His senses will be restored.

That's when he stops getting tips from Buhari. You know every hard work gets paid for, so Mbaka is definitely doing the work he was paid for...

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

That's when he stops getting tips from Buhari. You know every hard work gets paid for, so Mbaka is definitely doing the work he was paid for...
Exactly! cheesy I can't wait for that time.

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by trekkie: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
J
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by dominique(f): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Hunger and poverty in the land, so sad sad
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Sparkle777(f): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

You think such a man will ever allow free and fair election? 2011, "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" and post election violence all comes to mind..

Nigeria is too big for one man. Wit wat we ve seen now, we wil ensure proper conduct. Dnt be surprised dat his goons wil suffer more casualty. Dat is even if he wil contest cos of illness.
A hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by trekkie: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

What bright side? angry

Lol..a few years from now hun grin grin,don't worry it'll happen before we get married so that our kids will meet a better Nigeria lol wink
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ema fo mi lori edakun! angry
Je kin fo e lori o. mi et BABANGBALI
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

So you never hear say NEPA (power distribution companies) don carry the remaining light way dey the end of the tunnel? This is one thing I like about Nigerians, they don't fail to add petty sentiments to their beliefs... grin cheesy

Hihihih..as NEPA don carry the remaining light,we go use gen on the light back,if petrol no dey then we go come use candle,and if we no get money for candle then we go wait make morning do make sun comot grin grin.

Most times,Things always get better when time passes..time they say heals all wounds smiley
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by nwaanambra1(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

i can see how you are having series of orgasms on this thread. grin

i hope you do understand that a thief is always a thief - he doesn't need hardship to display his or her talent. in fact, hardship is supposed to bring out the best in us - its suppose to bring out the survival instinct in man - it can either be positive or negative, hence the reason why some are making it big as we speak (e,g the young man with the hectares of rice farm in Nasarawa, Anambra state exporting vegetables and making loads of forex to develop the state despite some other states not able to pay salaries, lagos state developing a mega city, etc) let me still remind you one more time that the economic difficulties we all are experiencing now is majorly due to the terrible and bad economic decisions of the past administration coupled with large scale looting of the national treasury by GEJ's cronies and friends in crime.

things will get better but we have to wade thru this storm first, whether we want to or not. though if GEJ had saved and made effort to diversify the economy when oil was selling for N150 to the dollar, we wouldn't have noticed this trying times.

Yes! the blame is still on the past PDP administration! the best we can do now is to give this government the support they need to help us swim thru this tide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.