Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) (3836 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by mezynaija(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Very funny, at the same time embarrassing how a father and his son texted each other on social media. Just like we all the know the trending social media messenger WhatsApp which its users increases every now and then.

One Michael, just insulted his Dad without knowing. It was gathered that Michael's Dad recently joined the messaging app and decided to chat his Son up, but the reply he got was a very rude one

Lol, I can imagine how this feels. Seriously sometimes we need to think twice before we react to things. God help Michael his Dad understands his ignorance

More here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/photo-how-boy-insulted-his-dad-who.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by chukxie(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
That Michael guy must be one of the trolls on Nairaland grin

8 Likes

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Crusadar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
GBESE RE OOOOOO
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by barackodam: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
So he doesn't know his father's number off hand, let's even assume he doesn't, does that mean if he sees his number he still won't recognize it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by ngoben(f): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hahaham...
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Children of nowadays. Most of them are half way from insults. Only looking for a little spark. Zoooommmmm. Off they go like a an atomic bomb

4 Likes

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
barackodam:
So he doesn't know his father's number off hand, let's even assume he doesn't, does that mean if he sees his number he still won't recognize it?
Na old man na. Why would he know it when he's not the boy's girlfriend? I bet this guy knows his girlfriend's account number off hand.

1 Like

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
barackodam:
Na old man na. Why would he know it when he's not the boy's girlfriend? I bet this guy knows his girlfriend's account number off hand.
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Jay542(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
barackodam:
if your papa get numbers more than 4 how yu wan recognise everything? Na eem life you come live?

4 Likes

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jay542:

if your papa get numbers more than 4 how yu wan recognise everything? Na eem life you come live?
I bet I'll know all,!!! Forget dat tin o
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Jay542(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
DavidGodwin:

I bet I'll know all,!!! Forget dat tin o
if you know all no be bad thing e no mean say e compulsory person go sabi all. To know his major line iss okay.
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by enigmagu1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
MICHEAL WAS NO WRONG IF YOU ASK ME...
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by barackodam: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Lol.......
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by barackodam: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jay542:

Even if he has 10 numbers, there would be at most 2 that he frequently uses, he certainly wouldn't use a line he hardly use for whatsapp as he would want to be contacted and would want to contact anyone
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
when d papa hear 'Ur father too' he be like 'no worry 8 canes still dey house for u'

1 Like

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Jay542(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
barackodam:

Even if he has 10 numbers, there would be at most 2 that he frequently uses, he certainly wouldn't use a line he hardly use for whatsapp as he would want to be contacted and would want to contact anyone
a busy dad wont use his frequent number for whatsapp. He'll avoid disturbance. Only people he wants to contact via whatsapp he will contact. Its all a matter of choice.
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Lastine: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Op! Op!! Op!!!
I know that you Re lieing, but contunu, diaris God
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
mezynaija:
Very funny, at the same time embarrassing how a father and his son texted each other on social media. Just like we all the know the trending social media messenger WhatsApp which its users increases every now and then.

One Michael, just insulted his Dad without knowing. It was gathered that Michael's Dad recently joined the messaging app and decided to chat his Son up, but the reply he got was a very rude one

Lol, I can imagine how this feels. Seriously sometimes we need to think twice before we react to things. God help Michael his Dad understands his ignorance

More here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/photo-how-boy-insulted-his-dad-who.html
so for ur mind now u think u are smart shey? Someone open a thread earlier and included pictures and u went ahead and created Same and even upgraded it and at the end of it, it still doesn't make sense like the former. I just laugh at all these bloggers.

5 Likes

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by barackodam: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jay542:

a busy dad wont use his frequent number for whatsapp. He'll avoid disturbance. Only people he wants to contact via whatsapp he will contact. Its all a matter of choice.

Like you said, it's a matter of choice!

We're both right in our arguments, only depends on point of sight
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Jay542(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
barackodam:

Like you said, it's a matter of choice!
We're both right in our arguments, only depends on point of sight
we're learning. Safe.
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by mikhe2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
What a fake convo... How can u screen shot dt convo wit ur dad's phone... Why not use urz
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Enrichlee(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
mikhe2:
What a fake convo... How can u screen shot dt convo wit ur dad's phone... Why not use urz
I tire ooo
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by VocalWalls: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
See why they hate bloggers?

This OP is very cheap.

Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Neyoh90(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
LIE; tell me you don't know your father's phone number.
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by nestaAK(m): 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
As Fake as it seems

This is actually obtainable in. The world of today

#RealityCheck
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Checked86: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
The father would know that his son respects him and wouldn't allow any modafoka insult him.
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2016
This is fake Jo. Just yesterday a story with the exact WhatsApp messages made FP but it wasn't complete. And the boy's name was Tolu I think. OP completed the story for us with his own creative mind and added sugar and spice to his own lol
Re: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) by Tunechi1(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
I tire for all dis op self

(1) (Reply)

2 Free Waec Scratch Cards / Stop Causing Trouble, Take Your Children To Muslim School - Islamic Cleric / Rules Of Concord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.