Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (23811 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / This Indian Man Shared A Painful Selfie With His Dead Daughter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by ginajet(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
#Julietwhereisyourmum please tell us where she is naa..... I believe Juliet is covering up for her father

2 Likes

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by SirHenry105(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Someone goes missing, you find a mutilated body and without autopsy or any form of formal identifications, you just declare a missing person dead. What sort of a society is this place called Nigeria.
P S. . That news of her death spoiled my day...

2 Likes

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by logica(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Where in Yorubaland are these ones from that they are having English first names?
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by bid4rich(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let me keep my mouth shut lipsrsealed because I ain't no plan to die. she shall be seen and testimony shall abound in Jesus name. Amen
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by darlenese(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thank God she is alive !

But where could she be ?

Did she elope?
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by darlenese(f): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thank God she is alive !

But where could she be ?

Did she elope?

BTW.. U sound like u don't have an atom of love for ur mum! Too bad
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Jonwesley(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
From the account of the daughter, one can deduce the woman left the house because of the father over a quarrel or marriage issue. It's likely to be a protest action against the husband and now they are begging her including the father. I guess she is speaking with them from a source that is yet unknown.
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Stkingsley(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Juliet, claiming that they have evidence that the mother is alive and they are pursuing such evidence. She also said that if anyone claims to have found the mother's body he should bring the body to her for DNA test. Let's analyze that statement.
(1) If you accept that your mother is missing and your family is busy searching for her, why couldn't your family postpone your wedding until your mother is found so that she could attend your wedding? Why go ahead with wedding in two weeks time, knowing that possibly your mother will still not be found by then?
(2) You spoke of your family and the police having evidence that your mother is alive and you are pursuing the evidence. What then is the condition of your mother now gathered from the evidence you have? Is your mother in captivity? Is she hiding? Is she sick or we'll? Or is it that you really don't know, all you know is that she must be alive somehow because she is indestructible?
(3) By the way what nature of evidence do you have? At your father's instigation, the police arrested 4 men over your mother's disappearance, but they have all been released. Those men are: Mr. Udoh, (detained for less than one day) your mother's lawyer, Mr. Rowland, a former employee of your mother (detained for a week), Mr. Kelven Berry, a former business associate (detained for one week) and Mr. Jo, your mother's friend, (detained for 13 days). These men have all clearly shown they had no idea of what happened to your mother or her whereabouts. So what other evidence do you have or are you pursuing? Or are you now admitting that these men were never suspects but were all arrested out of vendetta and grudge your father bore against the be associating with your mother?
(4) You asked us to bring your mother's body for you a DNA test: how did you know that the killers had assumed that nobody would find the body? Otherwise, it will be odd for a child to identify her parents body only by DNA. If I see my mother's body, I will not need a DNA test to recognize my own mother. Even one finger in my mother's hand will be enough for me to tell it is my mother. So would most people. But the Aiyedogbon children would need DNA to identify their mother's body when all that is missing is only the head. That statement actually implicates you in murder.
(5) Obviously, when you say you are running around and searching for your mother, you are merely repeating your father's lines. It is your father that is ravishly spending on your dream wedding. That's quite an incentive to lie. But how do you feel knowing that as you walk down the Isle, your mother will be conspicuously absent?

4 Likes

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by swiperthefox: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Stkingsley:
Juliet, claiming that they have evidence that the mother is alive and they are pursuing such evidence. She also said that if anyone claims to have found the mother's body he should bring the body to her for DNA test. Let's analyze that statement.
(1) If you accept that your mother is missing and your family is busy searching for her, why couldn't your family postpone your wedding until your mother is found so that she could attend your wedding? Why go ahead with wedding in two weeks time, knowing that possibly your mother will still not be found by then?
(2) You spoke of your family and the police having evidence that your mother is alive and you are pursuing the evidence. What then is the condition of your mother now gathered from the evidence you have? Is your mother in captivity? Is she hiding? Is she sick or we'll? Or is it that you really don't know, all you know is that she must be alive somehow because she is indestructible?
(3) By the way what nature of evidence do you have? At your father's instigation, the police arrested 4 men over your mother's disappearance, but they have all been released. Those men are: Mr. Udoh, (detained for less than one day) your mother's lawyer, Mr. Rowland, a former employee of your mother (detained for a week), Mr. Kelven Berry, a former business associate (detained for one week) and Mr. Jo, your mother's friend, (detained for 13 days). These men have all clearly shown they had no idea of what happened to your mother or her whereabouts. So what other evidence do you have or are you pursuing? Or are you now admitting that these men were never suspects but were all arrested out of vendetta and grudge your father bore against the be associating with your mother?
(4) You asked us to bring your mother's body for you a DNA test: how did you know that the killers had assumed that nobody would find the body? Otherwise, it will be odd for a child to identify her parents body only by DNA. If I see my mother's body, I will not need a DNA test to recognize my own mother. Even one finger in my mother's hand will be enough for me to tell it is my mother. So would most people. But the Aiyedogbon children would need DNA to identify their mother's body when all that is missing is only the head. That statement actually implicates you in murder.
(5) Obviously, when you say you are running around and searching for your mother, you are merely repeating your father's lines. It is your father that is ravishly spending on your dream wedding. That's quite an incentive to lie. But how do you feel knowing that as you walk down the Isle, your mother will be conspicuously absent?
Don't mind the foolish girl. Her father has assassinated the poor lady who he threw out of her marital home without a penny after 26 years of marriage. He killed her over the ICPC case. Chacha herself said severally thatt her husband has made several attempts to eliminate her. God will avenge her death.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 14 Pregnant Teenagers, 8 Children In Abia - Photo / Am I Married To Him? / 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.