Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Give Someone A Face-lift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Someone A Face-lift (663 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Snapchat Surgeon Livestreams Lady Getting A Buttock Lift(Graphics) / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Someone A Face-lift by tizblink: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hard times abound.
It's either we've got issues with our business (take a clue from BMB) or its another relationship problem.
It possibly could be that family wahala that has been lingering for a while.
Perhaps it's that boss or colleague that's been giving you a tough time.
Abi is it lalasticlala that has refused to take your topic to FP(just saying).
These times would come.
Let's however give someone a face-lift (not a face surg but quotes to keep 'em going).

Lemme get it started
One I've come to love
"People don't have to believe in you to succeed. Just work hard. When you succeed, they would believe." (Stephen Keshi)

Drop yours!
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by MrCork: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:
Hard times abound.
It's either we've got issues with our business (take a clue from BMB) or its another relationship problem.
It possibly could be that family wahala that has been lingering for a while.
Perhaps it's that boss or colleague that's been giving you a tough time.
Abi is it lalasticlala that has refused to take your topic to FP(just saying).
These times would come.
Let's however give someone a face-lift (not a face surg but quotes to keep 'em going).

Lemme get it started
One I've come to love
"People don't have to believe in you to succeed. Just work hard. When you succeed, they would believe." (Stephen Keshi)

Drop yours!

bro u confusin us.....so u are loookin for babe to sit on yor face...corrrect?.....ask KingCheezypuff! undecided

1 Like

Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by halfricanadian(f): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.

To live a creative life we must lose the fear of being wrong.

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of ethusiasm.

Successful people are givers of postive energy not takers of positive energies

Try not to become a person of just only success also become a person of value.

I have not failed or lost bt i have found 10,000 ways and people that won't work.

If you going through hell never stop keep going.

I have promised to stop chasing the wrong things so that the right things can catch me at my worst falling point.

Life is not about finding yourself it about creating yourself.

Its better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation

Drops pen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by tizblink: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
MrCork:

bro u confusin us.....so u are loookin for babe to sit on yor face...corrrect?.....ask KingCheezypuff! undecided

Bruv, confusing you?

Okay, try reading again.
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by MrCork: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:

Bruv, confusing you?

Okay, try reading again.

...dont lie..YOU SAID IT...U said u loookin for nairaland female to sit on yor face..READ YOR LAST POST!!! angry
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by halfricanadian(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Every break-ups brings me closer to the next best guy

Winning isn't everything but wanting to win is

I am not a product of my circumstances i am a product of myself and my decision

The best revenge is Massive success

Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it boldness has genius magic and power in it.

Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibilities on him, and to let him know you can trust him.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark the real tradegy of life is when men are afraid of light

1 Like

Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by tizblink: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
MrCork:

...dont lie..YOU SAID IT...U said u loookin for nairaland female to sit on yor face..READ YOR LAST POST!!! angry

Are you funny?
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by MrCork: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:

Are you funny?

bro its not a crime, its yor fantasy...if u want nairaland females that will sit on yor face then i recomend Kingcheezypuff, Audray, Ellacute45, Refiner, Onstelly, Hate2u,halfricanadian or Naughtynaughty...Overweight femalea are the best . STop tryn to confuse us!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by tizblink: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
MrCork:

bro its not a crime, its yor fantasy...if u want nairaland females that will sit on yor face then i recomend Kingcheezypuff, Audray, Ellacute45, Refiner, Onstelly, Hate2u,halfricanadian or Naughtynaughty...Overweight femalea are the best . STop tryn to confuse us!(no ofeinse) undecided

Bruv, quit the gimmick
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by halfricanadian(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that enclosed your understanding.

Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrong.

He who smiles rather than rage is the strongest.

Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long term values
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by halfricanadian(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fame is a vapor , popularity is an accident riches takes wing.only one thing endures and thats character.

Be your own light, your emotions troubles you only in those things you call your own.
Wen u learn to tell ursef its not for me u can never b free from emotional pain wat helped me#

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for which has been your delight.

There is enough for every ones need not everyones greed.

Love the heart that hurts you but never hurt the heart that loves you.will never try it sef#

Confidence on the outside begins by living on integrity on the inside.

The best portions of a good man's life is the little,nameless, unremebered act of kindness and love.

Healing comes from taking responsilibilty to realise its you and no one else that creates your thoughts your feelings and actions
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by halfricanadian(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
I once chose to let it
Define me
Confine me
Refine me and
Outshine me now i choose to
Move on and leave it all behind me.

Humility is born of ths spirit.humiliation is born of ego.

The consciousness of loving and being loved brings warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring

Learn to use your pains as a stepping stone not a camping ground
Re: Give Someone A Face-lift by halfricanadian(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we would find in each man's life a sorrow and a suffering enough to disarm all hostility.

Whatever is started with anger ends in shame.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

Trust yourself then you will be able to live

It is our choices that shows who we truly are far more than our abilities.

Great thoughts speaks only to the thoughtful mind but great actions speaks to all man kind

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Married Ladies / When She Has Warn You To Leave Her Husband Alone But...(pics) / Female Student Caught By Her Father Sleeping With A Boy In Her Parents Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.