Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) (4004 Views)

See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by purest21(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
My phone rang and i thought it was one those horrible texts from service providers as i was not expecting alert. Fortunately, it was from fidelity bank that the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) has credited me o grin shocked and all my course mates have seen alert too
My school was Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik), I did my I.T 2014 and graduated 2015 and FG decided to surprise us 2016 cheesy
President Buhari thank Sir oo

lalasticlala
>>>SEE screenshot below

Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by kenny1795(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cn dz b true
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by falconey(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
until you withdraw and spend it , i don't believe .

this administration boss me tire!
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by purest21(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
falconey:
until you withdraw and spend it , i don't believe .

this administration boss me tire!
Lol. Nayim i use load card call my former course mates dem na. I Don dey chop my allowee o grin
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by DebbyChris(f): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good, come and pay tithe ooo.
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Kelklein(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
cool
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by rexington: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
good for u i did mine in 2009 from UNIPORT and till this day nothing. i guess it is story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by dynamo77(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Really hard to believe
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by dynamo77(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Really hard to believe because I have never heard anyone say they relieved it
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Neither have i received mine oh!
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
I did mine in 2011, any hope??

OAU guys una dey see alert?
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by RealLordZeus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Collected mine also last month though it's 10k
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Iceberghill(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Also did mine 2014 was paid me and my other collegues Since 2months ago Graduated frm IBB University Niger state

1 Like

Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
the fixed deposit dem use una money do don mature. gat nothing to do with PMB
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Petril(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
15k'.... Nt Too Bad Sha.
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Dfinex(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
eddyjibs:

guy of a truth I tell u. ...lolsss
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pprovost:
I did mine in 2011, any hope??

OAU guys una dey see alert?
bros maybe ur set get issues...... they've paid those that did theirs in 2013......though I did mine in 2014 and I'm expecting it.. #team-OAU..
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by purest21(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
RealLordZeus:
Collected mine also last month though it's 10k
Is it polytechnic?
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Ademat7(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
I did mine 2012/2013 set funaab but never see #1 this is 3yrs no show meanwhile FUTMINNA of same set with mine have collect theirs
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by goldfish80(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
For what is to worth. Siwes is the most corrupt govt agency but they rarely get mentioned. I did my internship 8 years back, neither me nor anyone in my set were paid. Infact this is the first time I've heard they paid someone. It begs the question what has been happening to the government allocation to this agency for years.

1 Like

Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2016
purest21:
My phone rang and i thought it was one those horrible texts from service providers as i was not expecting alert. Fortunately, it was from fidelity bank that the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) has credited me o grin shocked and all my course mates have seen alert too
My school was Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik), I did my I.T 2014 and graduated 2015 and FG decided to surprise us 2016 cheesy
President Buhari thank Sir oo

lalasticlala
>>>SEE screenshot below
what is this one talking about..i did IT since 2012,i havent been paid a dime till now after akk the bvn and sort code registration. the day i will storm ma school ehn,even VC go fear
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Ademat7:
I did mine 2012/2013 set funaab but never see #1 this is 3yrs no show meanwhile FUTMINNA of same set with mine have collect theirs
oga dont say futminna abeg i did mine 2011/2012 but up till this day they havent paid me or any of ma course mates...am planning to storm the school soonest..am taking my complaint straight to the VC and ITF headquarters in Abuja.
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Oliviaxx(f): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2016
eddyjibs:

Yea.exactly
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by mamajaz(f): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Yam eaters vomiting the eaten yams since 2015...the fear of Buhari...
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

oga dont say futminna abeg i did mine 2011/2012 but up till this day they havent paid me or any of ma course mates...am planning to storm the school soonest..am taking my complaint straight to the VC and ITF headquarters in Abuja.
my kid bro also a futmite did his 2012 and is also yet to get his. Btw itf headquarters is in Jos and not Abuja
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Ahmed0336:
my kid bro also a futmite did his 2012 and is also yet to get his. Btw itf headquarters is in Jos and not Abuja
Its in Abuja ooo...maitama precisely close to NCC
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Ahmed0336:

Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Adeoba10(m): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Awon ole jaguda.... Dem don skip my year....
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by RealLordZeus(m): 5:37am On Jun 28, 2016
purest21:
Is it polytechnic?
Yap
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Mubby4luv(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

Its in Abuja ooo...maitama precisely close to NCC
Allow people that know to Info you. It's in Jos not Abuja
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by purest21(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

what is this one talking about..i did IT since 2012,i havent been paid a dime till now after akk the bvn and sort code registration. the day i will storm ma school ehn,even VC go fear
But there was no BVN as at 2012 na undecided
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by chudyprince: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
SIWES will only pay your allowance cash at hand through the office of your SIWES coordinator, its only NYSC that pays allowance from a designated bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017/2018 Federal University Of Oye -ekiti Aspirant / What Specie Of Snake Is This? / See ABU Professor Who Drove 504 Car From London To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.