Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You (6144 Views)

How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. / I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This / How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by SSkillzzz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
you joined the beard gang but your crush still kept on curving you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by chocolateme(f): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Having a beard is really a turn off. Its like you are carrying a bushes under your chin and it really looks creepy that some little creatures hiding behind those bush. undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by SSkillzzz(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Having a beard is really a turn off. Its like you are carrying a bushes under your chin and it really looks creepy that some little creatures hiding behind those bush. undecided
having beards makes a guy look matured tho

6 Likes

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
whats even so special about beards
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by jackyraw09: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
mehn, first time i'll see messi in such a mood. dude is always smiling

buh this him beard nah wa o

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by SSkillzzz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
everything is special about beards dear...it's the simplest difference between boys and men..

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Jaycool18(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
beards is as special to men as boobs is to women

11 Likes

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by thesicilian: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
How about those weird long eyelashes, or wigs and weavons that you gals hardly wash in months?

5 Likes

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
SSkillzzz:
everything is special about beards dear...it's the simplest difference between boys and men..
meaning you are a 'boy' undecided cuz you aint gat beards in your profile picture lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by SSkillzzz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
meaning you are a 'boy' undecided cuz you aint gat beards in your profile picture lipsrsealed
well...what can I say...you found a loop hole..

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by photoshoot(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:

lipsrsealed bad
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by obiorathesubtle: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Major trophy or not! I will tell my Grandkids about you messi!! Forever!!

#LM10

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by tizblink: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Alexis Sanchez face z epic.
That Eh_yah feeling

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed bad
what i do nau ??

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
SSkillzzz:
having beards makes a guy look matured tho

Clean shaved is still better babe wink
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by halfricanadian(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
May God forgive u guys someones dad right pray for God forgiveness well i warned him too
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Team Beards...

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by jubrealguy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
I keep my beards cos I feel less manly without them buh thinking it's a turn on for babes is just a wrong thought, most babes don't even like it

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by lyriclekidd(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Yes its like you are carrying a bushes and a forest on ur chin...and some creatures like lice bedbug hiding behind those forest and bush

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by druxy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
jackyraw09:
mehn, first time i'll see messi in such a mood. dude is always smiling

buh this him beard nah wa o
eehe...na messi be that?... hin don tey wey I watch football o
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Well, nobody asked you to date Mr. Tortoise. Stop hating. undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
You will never know until you set eyes on me and I say "hi", and you confusingly mutter "which style" and jump on the bed. You will experience #thepowerofbeards
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haute:

You will never know until you set eyes on me and I say "hi", and you confusingly mutter "which style" and jump on the bed. You will experience #thepowerofbeards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=46985623][/quote]
Yes, it is already working; my beards are causing you to look like an imb.ecile. Good. Very soon you'll ask "which style".
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Tonydeeb(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Beards alone doesn't at all times look good on peeps... Rocking it wif massive teddy is wah's on point.
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haute:

Yes, it is already working; my beards are causing you to look like an imb.ecile. Good. Very soon you'll ask "which style".
shocked

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by AfroKnight: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haute:

cheesy cheesy

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by rosieluv(f): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haute:

hehehehehehe really
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by obynaDmob(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by NevetsIbot(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
beard gang forever

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Back Who Missed Me / My Experience With Two Sisters. / Isoko Boy & Other Nigerians Blast Man Squeezing Her Woman Breast In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.