Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Does Anyone Know About SKYE LOAN Here? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know About SKYE LOAN Here? (822 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About SKYE LOAN Here? by kaysy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hi, please i applied for a loan of N300,000 from a foreign creditor with the name above on this website http://www.skyeloan.com/
they said collateral fee is 3% of your loan amount so i have reached disbursement stage and needs to pay N9,000 which is is 3% of N300,000. My Nigerian Bank Account Number has also been collected, Then I was given a Nigerian Bank Account Number (First Bank) belonging to ADELEKE MICHAEL to pay into that he's my Loan Manager and processing officer in Nigeria and a phone number +2348034302432 belonging to Philip Awosode as the relationship officer. I have checked through their website and other things, it looks real but this issue of payment is what i want to confirm, though the N9,000 requested is a small money and i can risk it but (but at this junction am totally cash trapped) i just wana know if anyone has received any loan from them cos they said they are new in Africa and has over 8,000 customers from Nigeria already. They also said the Nigerian Office will be opened in Nov 2016 at Lekki.

Kindly post what u think or know about . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls / The CEO OF A $1.2m Nigerian Company Has 17 Pieces Of Advice For Startup Founders / Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.