Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... (2291 Views)

"I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon / Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
If Nigeria must qualify for 2018 world cup…

1. Amaju pinnick lead NFF must appoint a substantive coach for the super eagles
Its over 5 months since Oliseh resigned and we have not been able to appoint a coach. Algerian coach left it didn’t take them week to appoint a new coach.

2. the national team must establish a playing pattern and rhythm
In the past one year the nation teams have had over four coaches, three captains and several players with no clear cut playing pattern.

3. The abundant talents MUST be annex to form a team
On current form Nigeria has an embarrassing array of young hungry players but “nobody” on grand to blend them.

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
What your take

SANDOSKI, mimzy, Optional2, kinglekan, nikkypearl, Smellymouth, Mediapace, , suwalee, optional1,
klexycole, , blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, Truckpusher, temitemi1, uduokirika1, KingTom, honeric01

lets go there…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:

What your take

SANDOSKI, mimzy, Optional2, kinglekan, nikkypearl, Smellymouth, Mediapace, , suwalee, optional1,
klexycole, , blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, Truckpusher, temitemi1, uduokirika1, KingTom, honeric01

lets go there…

*Grabs seat..... * gringrin

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
the funny thing is they are still confuse as to who they should appoint as coach? undecided
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by optional1(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:
the funny thing is they are still confuse as to who they should appoint as coach? undecided

Lolz

I hail my country Naija....
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by optional1(f): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:

What your take

lets go there…

Lol I will be waiting.

Good day guys.......
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by mikron(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:

What your take

lets go there…
we wll qualify cool cool
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2016
robosky02:

What your take

lets go there…

Leme ask my oracle first jor grin
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Honestly, You are the Queen of Memes..... wink
Your memes always go with your posts.... **Nice**

SANDOSKI:

*Grabs seat..... * gringrin

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Now here's the Spirit of Optimism..... smiley

I stand with this confession..... This is the kinda group we need to take WC qualification seriously from our very first game.

Before we qualified for the 1994 World cup, we had to overcome 1992 African Champions, Ivory Coast (cote d'ivoire) and 1990 African Champions, Algeria in the final round.

Also at Afcon 2006, we had to navigate a group that had Ghana and Senegal (that year's Afcon group of death).

We eventually topped that group with 9 solid points. smiley

Anytime, Nigeria have been presented with such monster groups on the Continent, we always seem to rise to the occasion.

This is Nigeria's toughest group of all time, a group of Champions and Giants but this is what Nigeria's Rising New Golden Generation of players need to step up and mature ahead of the Post-Russia 2018 era.

I think the one team Others should bet on to qualify from a group having the "Almighty" Algeria, The Indomitable Lions of Cameroun, The Super Eagles of Nigeria and The Zambian Copper bullets........ is Nigeria. Why??

It is in groups like these that The Eagles always seem to soar. And also, Nigeria is still the most respected and most dreaded (because of our unpredictability grin ) of the four.

Wishing Nigeria the best ahead of The WC Qualifiers which starts October 3rd. smiley

mikron:
we wll qualify cool cool

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Honestly, You are the Queen of Memes..... wink

Your memes always go with your posts.... **Nice**

smiley

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Naah.... You're welcome Ma'am. smiley
Mother to Makydebbie and Juhan..... Lol... wink
Godspeed today...

SANDOSKI:

smiley
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

smiley
lol..mummy morning..whats going on here..Thesupernerd i want to learn jorr
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Hi Maky.... lol... learn what exactly?

makydebbie:
lol..mummy morning..whats going on here..Thesupernerd i want to learn jorr
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by nikkypearl(f): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Make I just siddon dey observe wink
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hi Maky.... lol... learn what exactly?

anything..since its football:-/
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Football? Okay..... But uhmm, you should take permission from Mummy Sandoski.... Lol

She will wanna know where her daughter is.... wink

makydebbie:
anything..since its football:-/
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Football? Okay..... But uhmm, you should take permission from Mummy Sandoski.... Lol

She will wanna know where her daughter is.... wink

ok then...mummy i am here...and av decided to get married!smiley
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Ahn ahn... shocked

From learning football matters to marriage matters...... ehmm, ehmm.... I think you should meet Mummy privately ooo....

Wetin concern decision for marriage with learning stuffs here naa? lol.

Mehn! That guy must be one really favored dude.... But uhmm... does your Twinny know also? lol

makydebbie:
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Ahn ahn... shocked

From learning football matters to marriage matters...... ehmm, ehmm.... I think you should meet Mummy privately ooo....

Wetin concern decision for marriage with learning stuffs here naa? lol.

Mehn! That guy must be one really favored dude.... But uhmm... does your Twinny know also? lol

yes nasmiley...you cant teach me here natongue...so we have to get married so you can teach me "privatly"wink...juhan come and see my husband oogrin
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2016
makydebbie:

Makydebbie

Makydebbie

Makydebbie

Makydebbie....

How many times I take call you.... Oya dey go school before I beat you....

You will Marry Bill gate son....

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Makydebbie

Makydebbie

Makydebbie

Makydebbie....

you called four times ma...ok i dey go..but e be like he is bill gate last born oogrin
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Now here's the Spirit of Optimism..... smiley

I stand with this confession..... This is the kinda group we need to take WC qualification seriously from our very first game.

Before we qualified for the 1994 World cup, we had to overcome 1992 African Champions, Ivory Coast (cote d'ivoire) and 1990 African Champions, Algeria in the final round.

Also at Afcon 2006, we had to navigate a group that had Ghana and Senegal (that year's Afcon group of death).

We eventually topped that group with 9 solid points. smiley

Anytime, Nigeria have been presented with such monster groups on the Continent, we always seem to rise to the occasion.

This is Nigeria's toughest group of all time, a group of Champions and Giants but this is what Nigeria's Rising New Golden Generation of players need to step up and mature ahead of the Post-Russia 2018 era.

I think the one team Others should bet on to qualify from a group having the "Almighty" Algeria, The Indomitable Lions of Cameroun, The Super Eagles of Nigeria and The Zambian Copper bullets........ is Nigeria. Why??

It is in groups like these that The Eagles always seem to soar. And also, Nigeria is still the most respected and most dreaded (because of our unpredictability grin ) of the four.

Wishing Nigeria the best ahead of The WC Qualifiers which starts October 3rd. smiley

"God will do it"

is the language of the indolent

we need to put structure on ground...hmmm
no team honestly... Yobo is out, Enyeama is out,....even the once on ground are not reliable.
and for the young hot blood no ground they have not been goomed together... remember talent is not enough

worse of NO COACH haba

cant we just look at what we want and get a coach who can implement that philosophy?

its not about having a white or green coach

which way...
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Mummy Sandoski!!!!!!! come and carry your daughter oooo.....

isn't it time for school??

Lol.... ehmm... Juhan.... pls come and see your Twin ooo...

**tries to run**

makydebbie:
yes nasmiley...you cant teach me here natongue...so we have to get married so you can teach me "privatly"wink...juhan come and see my husband oogrin
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2016
And who mentions "God will do it??"

Did you read thru at all??

I give you facts and detailed analyses and you mention "indolence".....

How dare you??

Didn't I mention the maturity of our boys.... if this is your stand.... then tell me something... why in the heavens did you open this thread?? since you know we have no chance of making it huh??

robosky02:

"God will do it"

is the language of the indolent

we need to put structure on ground...hmmm
no team honestly... Yobo is out, Enyeama is out,....even the once on ground are not reliable.
and for the young hot blood no ground they have not been goomed together... remember talent is not enough

worse of NO COACH haba

cant we just look at what we want and get a coach who can implement that philosophy?

its not about having a white or green coach

which way...
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

And who mentions "God will do it??"

Did you read thru at all??

I give you facts and detailed analyses and you mention "indolence".....

How dare you??

Didn't I mention the maturity of our boys.... if this is your stand.... then tell me something... why in the heavens did you open this thread?? since you know we have no chance of making it huh??

don't get it twisted?

I didn't quote you as saying "God will do it"
but that's the average Nigerian mindset

I believe in your optimism that yes we can

but we must not leave it toooooooooooooooo late and start praying

yes we can pray but

at least we have a little time to beging to do something

that's the point hmmmmm
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Yes ooo... Madam Sandoski... pls advise your daughter very well ooo... abeg... a beauty like that... kaiii... she must Marry Bill gates' son....

But uhmm... I wan ask ooo... Hope say na Rockefeller's son you marry.... grin

SANDOSKI:

Makydebbie

Makydebbie

Makydebbie

Makydebbie....

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Mummy Sandoski!!!!!!! come and carry your daughter oooo.....

isn't it time for school??

Lol.... ehmm... Juhan.... pls come and see your Twin ooo...

**tries to run**

embarassed
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Much better..... grin

Kita ki bia.... wink

Truth is I am not in prayer mode for this group of hell, blood, thunder and death..... lol

Nigerian football is not in order right now but we can't rule out this fact... the resilience of Nigerian teams to rise to the occasion regardless of prayers even in dark hours.

My mind is fixed on the post-Russia 2018 era when the current young super talents would have matured a little more....

Whether we make Russia 2018 WC or not isn't my focus now... it is the post-Russia 2018 era that really interests me.

But until the qualifiers have started and are concluded, it is too early to say Nigeria won't make it.

robosky02:

get it twisted?

I didn't quote you as saying "God will do it"
but that's the average Nigerian mindset

I believe in your optimism that yes we can

but we must not leave it toooooooooooooooo late and start praying

yes we can pray but

at least we have a little time to beging to do something

that's the point hmmmmm
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
You still dey here?? shocked

Awwwwn.... see sad face.... don't worry Juhan will take you to the diary hall...

while Ur mum, Sandoski will buy u ice-cream, u hia... lolll

or na KFC chicken u want? Mummy Sandoski will get it for you.... lol

makydebbie:
embarassed
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
You still dey here?? shocked

Awwwwn.... see sad face.... don't worry Juhan will take you to the diary hall...

while Ur mum, Sandoski will buy u ice-cream, u hia... lolll

or na KFC chicken u want? Mummy Sandoski will get it for you.... lol

i want you to do all these for mewink...but my mum said i should marry bill gate son...who am i to say nogrin..
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by elov(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
makydebbie:
i want you to do all these for mewink...but my mum said i should marry bill gate son...who am i to say nogrin..
in your dreams ba lol.. wait u can actually marry bill gate son oo...ur nl mummy might b correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAIJABET COLLABORATE WITH GTBANK FOR SMARTEST DEPOSIT / Zambian Footballer, Augustine Mulenga, Weeping At The Funeral Of His Daughter / Weekend Games 285 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.