Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Jarushub Career Tips - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jarushub Career Tips (18667 Views)

Top 5 Basic Career Tips You May Not Know - Read Them Now / Enroll For Jarushub's Graduate And Professional Employablity Training / 38 Career Tips You Must Know If You Want To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 14, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Seek Publicity: Aside from being on the social media, seek other ways for self-promotion. Try web advertising and if you cannot afford to do that, an alternative way to seek publicity online would be to write articles for other sites and blogs and ensure you write on topics that will establish yourself as an expert in your field and essentially spread your good company name.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 15, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Get In Directory Listings And Business Profile Sites: Anyone who wants to check the authenticity of a business, would usually check to see its inclusion on official listings and directories. Just the act of registering on these sites sets a positive reputation.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 16, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Get In Directory Listings And Business Profile Sites: Listing and online directories are essential as they help customers with searches and they eventually drive traffic to your site where you can adopt reputation management tools to keep your visitors interested and active on your pages.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 19, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Encourage Reviews:
Most businesses tend to shy away from reviews as they are afraid they may eventually get damaged by a negative review. It is important however that business owners keep in mind that feedback is valuable as it gives essential insights into the reputation of the business.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 20, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Encourage Reviews: If you don’t know what people are saying about your business, you do not know what your reputation is, much less what must be done to manage it. In the case you get a negative review, see it as an opportunity to correct an issue or satisfy a dissatisfied customer.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 21, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Encourage Reviews: Take the time to respond both publicly on the review and privately with the customer through email to make it right. Do not be lured by the temptation of paying for good reviews either, as this breaks the terms of service of many directories and can result in long term harm to your visibility on their site.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 22, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Manage Your Offline Reputation: Do not be deceived, your offline reputation is as important as your online reputation. Your online reputation is essentially built upon the offline experiences of your customers with your business and as such, they heavily influence how your small business is perceived online.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 23, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Manage Your Offline Reputation: Do all you can to ensure your customers have a positive experience with your services, products or facilities.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 28, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Manage Your Offline Reputation: Ensure you have a system in place that allows dissatisfied customers to express their concerns and also allows you to answer questions and make decisions that address and resolve issues before they become online complaints.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR FEBRUARY 28, 2017

“There Is no harm in trying, being courageous is a way of building a strong network and clout.”

-Suraj Oyewale, The Road to Victoria Island (A Compendium of Essay's and Case Studies on Careers in Nigeria)

You can get details of the book here http://www.jarushub.com/the-road-to-victoria-island/
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 01, 2017

”There is a thin line between being bold and being arrogant, but recognizing the demarcation is very important.”

-Suraj Oyewale, The Road to Victoria Island (A Compendium of Essay's and Case Studies on Careers in Nigeria)

You can get details of the book here http://www.jarushub.com/the-road-to-victoria-island/
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2017

“There are no two ways about it, you just have to be very good to have a fast career progression. Packaging can be initially helpful, and in fact may deceive, but at a point in career ladder, ordinary packaging will reach its limit, and your real stuff is what can help you further."

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2017

“The things you did that made you to succeed in your prior role, will not be sufficient to make you succeed in this new role.”

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 07, 2017

“There is a dangerous mindset among our graduate that jobs come automatically with being a graduate, and you do not need to justify why the employer should hire you. I have read many unemployed graduates lament their situation in written English that easily tells you why they are where they are. “

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please I need an advice here ASAP please.

I am a fresh graduate of business administration and management from adekunle Ajasin university. I was a able to make a good 2:1. So in my process of seeking for a graduate intern, awaiting nysc by Nov. I got to apply for an IT fellowship, which I got selected. On getting to the appointment contract, I was asked to postpone my nysc to next year nov , since the fellowship will only end next June.
I have a strong interest in IT and business as I am seeking to build a career in business analytics.
My challenge is the fellowship won't pay anything for the first 3 month of training and really am not sure if accepting to postpone the nysc is so the right decision.

CV jarus do help sir.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by sholay2011(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
hopsydboi:
Please, I need an advice here ASAP.

I am a fresh graduate of Business Administration and Management from Adekunle Ajasin university. I graduated with a Second Class Upper. In my process of seeking for a graduate internship while awaiting NYSC by November, I applied for an IT Fellowship, of which I got selected. On getting to the appointment contract, I was asked to postpone my NYSC to next year November since the Fellowship will only end next June.

I have a strong interest in IT and business, as I am seeking to build a career in Business Analytics.
My challenge is the Fellowship won't pay anything for the first 3 months of training and I am unsure if postponing my youth service is the right decision.

CV Jarus do help sir.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 08, 2017
JARUSHUB:
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 07, 2017

“There is a dangerous mindset among our graduate that jobs come automatically with being a graduate, and you do not need to justify why the employer should hire you. I have read many unemployed graduates lament their situation in written English that easily tells you why they are where they are. “

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 08, 2017

“Knowing how to approach a question in an examination is an art itself .How do you organize your answers? It goes beyond just picking the answer script and writing down what you think is the answer. “

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 09, 2017

“Be hardworking. Be humble. Develop unique skills to make you relevant in your environment. Be prayerful. Serve others. Be patient. Plan to achieve Something first before aiming to Have money.”

-Niyi Yusuf CEO Multinational consulting firm, The Road to Victoria Island (A Compendium of Essay's and Case Studies on Careers in Nigeria)

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2017
hopsydboi:
Please I need an advice here ASAP please.

I am a fresh graduate of business administration and management from adekunle Ajasin university. I was a able to make a good 2:1. So in my process of seeking for a graduate intern, awaiting nysc by Nov. I got to apply for an IT fellowship, which I got selected. On getting to the appointment contract, I was asked to postpone my nysc to next year nov , since the fellowship will only end next June.
I have a strong interest in IT and business as I am seeking to build a career in business analytics.
My challenge is the fellowship won't pay anything for the first 3 month of training and really am not sure if accepting to postpone the nysc is so the right decision.

CV jarus do help sir.
go and do your youth service. That job doesn't look secure enough to suspend your nysc for?

1 Like

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 14, 2017

“Sometimes you may need to take a step backward in order to take multiple.”

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Zhirinovsky: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Boss,
What happens when a candidate quotes a salary range lower than what the interviewing coy pays for the position being interviewed for?
How much does it affect the candidate's chances?
JARUSHUB:
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 14, 2017

“Sometimes you may need to take a step backward in order to take multiple.”

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 15, 2017

“Always share your knowledge, bail out that your struggling colleague. When you are known for always willing to assist, you command respect among your colleague.”

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 16, 2017

“Always share your knowledge, bail out that your struggling colleague. When you are known for always willing to assist, you command respect among your colleague.”

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 17, 2017

“Foresight is very key in career. You may not even be the one that will spot the future opportunity.”

1 Like

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Sezua(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2017
JARUSHUB:

Thank you for your interest, kindly send a message with your whatsapp number to 08085404500 requesting to be added to our whatsapp group.
good morning oga jarus, i sent u a text with my whatsapp number last week to be added to the group. Abeg i need am sir.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
@Jarushub you have new doing a good job
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR MARCH 21, 2017

“Let me be frank. Beyond rhetoric and public posture, there are very few people that will pass the test of integrity in corporate Nigeria. “

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living / Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm / An Office Job Of 70K Or Home Lecture Between 90- 110k. Which Will You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.