Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. (1627 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Sunnynwa: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Aisha Buhari: An unfinished story

How do you open a bank account in Nigeria?

1. You enter a bank.
2. You pick up the application forms.
3. You fill the form with all the required information.
4. You submit the form with all the mandatory requirements.

The mandatory requirements include:
1. Two passport photographs.
2. To references who are current accounts holders with the bank.

While most of us have been busy searching for Aisha Buhari in the United States, we fail to read the clear contents of William Jefferson's sentencing memo which says that THE SUM OF $170,000.00 WAS WIRED FROM AN ACCOUNT BELONGING TO ONE AISHA M. BUHARI IN NIGERIA.

My questions are:
1. Why are we looking for Aisha Buhari in the United States?
2. Who is Aisha Buhari?
3. From which bank was that money wired?
4. Whose passport is in the account?
5. Who were the references that signed for her when she opened the account?
7. Can anyone locate the President's on the date that money was wired from Nigeria?

Let us stop searching in Sokoto for what is in our Shokoto.

https://m./139498269438352?view=permalink&id=1034971536557683

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
U MAKE SENSE BRO!
U MAKE SENSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Efcc hands are tied on this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by KingsJohnson(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
I nominate you for Nigerian President, for your exceptional intelligent, cus we need people like you now or never.. Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by princeakins(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ten gbosa for u man! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by White007(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
cool

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by cckris: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari's anti-corruption is nonsense, until he publishes the account of AISHA BUHARI, cited for corruption in the Halliburton Corruption trials in a Court of Law in the United States.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Tunechi1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Make we dey look Abeg helep me check my signature ojere
Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by pilotab55(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari will send EFCC after her any day she refuse to give buhari one mouth.
Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by DaBullIT(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yeah , so when US releases that information to EFCC , we'll see who Aisha really is
Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Sunnynwa: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yeah , so when US releases that information to EFCC , we'll see who Aisha really is

We do not need the US to release the information to us. The said Aisha Buhari's account through which the money was wired was domiciled in Nigeria. We can get the details of the account holder and account opeming from the bank here in Nigeria.
Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by DaBullIT(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
See your sensibility ??

Transaction was sent from Nigeria .............Yes

Which bank You don't know

Account name Aisha Buhari

account number You don't know

Which date You don't know

Wire transfer reference number You don't know

but i bet US has all that information because every transaction has those details especially a wire transfer and i am sure they can fill in the gap

Please try lati ronu ki o to f'esi !!! it'll save your life one day
Sunnynwa:

We do nit need the US to release the information to us. The said Aisha Buhari's account through which the money was wired was domiciled in Nigeria. We can get the details of the account holder and account opeming from the bank here in Nigeria.
Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Sunnynwa: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
See your sensibility ??

Transaction was sent from Nigeria .............Yes

Which bank You don't know

Account name Aisha Buhari

account number You don't know

Which date You don't know

Wire transfer reference number You don't know

but i bet US has all that information because every transaction has those details especially a wire transfer and i am sure they can fill in the gap

Please try lati ronu ki o to f'esi !!! it'll save your life one day

Kerp making a mockery of yourself. Nigerian authorities already have the information. Even if they didn't, it's not too hard to trace all accounts bearing Aisha Buhari to find out which one wired $170,000 to Jefferson.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by viktagorion: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
We are looking for what is not missing.
Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by DaBullIT(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Kerp making a mockery of yourself. Nigerian authorities already have the information. Even if they didn't, it's not too hard to trace all accounts bearing Aisha Buhari to find out which one wired $170,000 to Jefferson.

Search result on Facebook

LinkedIn results

People finder

You'll be surprised

Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Domislaz(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why have they not arrested any of them? The two Aishas I mean. Who is confused here, is it the US, EFCC or BOTH? These people can not deceive me. There is definitely one Aisha as far as this case is concerned.
Re: How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. by Sunnynwa: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

Search result on Facebook

LinkedIn results

People finder

You'll be surprised

You keep digging yourself into a hole. So all the Aisha Buharis that will appear in such search would have each wired $170,000 to Jefferson?

(1) (Reply)

Ayourb Blocks People For Retweeting Tweets That Embraced Him / Chibok Girls Release: Stage-managed And Propaganda Gone Too Far / “I Am Willing To Donate My Sperm For N20 Million” – Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.